Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Healthy Alternatives To Soda For The Sweet-toothed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Alternatives To Soda For The Sweet-toothed (291 Views)

The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking / See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) / Who Says No To A Sweet Toothed Treat ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Alternatives To Soda For The Sweet-toothed by Redcheetah: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Research says there is one big problem to this closeness: excessive soda consumption leads to bad tooth or even diabetes. According to experts, every Can or bottle of sugared soda adds hundreds of calories to your diet but absolutely no nutritional value. Cutting soda out of your daily diet is a great idea, but finding a great replacement.....

Read More Below

https://redcheetahnews.com/healthy-alternatives-to-soda-for-sweet-toothed/

(1) (Reply)

Murder Those Fats Now / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians / Homemade Beginners Friendly Pizza Sauce I Fresh Tomato I Easy Steps (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.