Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH (867 Views)

Benefits Of Escrow To You The Buyer And You The Seller. / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
As the title says, I need an escrow to help me purchase a phone within port Harcourt and deliver it to Delta.
Any available?
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by SpyAC(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Failure44:
As the title says, I need an escrow to help me purchase a phone within port Harcourt and deliver it to Delta.
Any available?
which side of ph?
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
SpyAC:
which side of ph?
By NTA road according to the seller.
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by LearnITsmash(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Failure44:
Any available?
You can use vesicash website for your escrow services cool

1 Like

Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You can use vesicash website for your escrow services cool
I just made an account, tried logging in but they are telling me my password or email is wrong.
Used forgot password and changed it and I'm still getting the same result.
Is something wrong with website?
Same thing with phone number even tho I just received a confirmation text from them that my password was changed
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by LearnITsmash(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Failure44:

I just made an account, tried logging in but they are telling me my password or email is wrong.
Used forgot password and changed it and I'm still getting the same result.
Is something wrong with website?
Same thing with phone number even tho I just received a confirmation text from them that my password was changed
Use a different browser or contact their chat line
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Use a different browser or contact their chat line
Just did no response.
I need this phone before boredom drives me mad
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by LearnITsmash(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Failure44:

Just did no response.
I need this phone before boredom drives me mad
Dude I just logged into my account man, they even told me welcome sir by the contact center undecided

Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Dude I just logged into my account man, they even told me welcome sir by the contact center undecided
Just tried again.
"Could not find the user"
Even my details are correct.
Abeg thanks for help Sha
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by LearnITsmash(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Failure44:

Just tried again.
"Could not find the user"
Even my details are correct.
Abeg thanks for help Sha
When you login it normally asks for your email and phone number
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
LearnITsmash:

When you login it normally asks for your email and phone number
Did that.
No need man, the website is broken.
I'll find something else.
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by LearnITsmash(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Failure44:

Did that.
No need man, the website is broken.
I'll find something else.
A site I use is not broken dude, you are the one doing something wrong but in any case go find something else good luck
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by choocboi: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Call/WhatsApp 08051583599
Re: Any Reliable Escrow To Pick Up A Phone In PH by Failure44: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
choocboi:
I live around NTA, I can help you
Done

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 512gb SSD @35k / HP Spectre X360 13" 10th Gen. / Shoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.