Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What If What China Is Doing To Africans Now Is A Scheme ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If What China Is Doing To Africans Now Is A Scheme ? (295 Views)

Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / What China Will Do To Nigeria Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead / Tell Us What China Does To Corrupt Officials, Nigerians Ask Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If What China Is Doing To Africans Now Is A Scheme ? by Inteltower: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
just rolling my tongue here guys

The epidemic of Covid 19 if you check hasn't really ravaged the African countries as many popular personalities & organizations predicted.

We see how it dealt heavily with USA, Iran, Italy, UK and Spain.
I for one believe that this virus was man made and is being orchestrated by elite powerful individuals, countries and organization.
just like in Wars someone benefits and can orchestrate it. for example Arm dealers. Rwanda and Uganda comes to mind.

my take is that the people who are behind this terrible evil of a pandemic are still surprised as to how these African countries are dampening the dangerous spread of the virus although it rises daily and gradually but not astronomically like we see in developed countries such as US and Italy

why am I saying all these
China who many of us believe are part of this evil pandemic could as well be making move to actually make this virus destroy many African countries especially with Nigeria and South Africa as big targets.

so here is my thought

what if this evictions of our African brothers/sisters that's ongoing in China part of their plan. they know governments of these African citizens will then be forced to do an evacuation and by that they would effect our African returnees with the virus in order for the spread to be broader leading to further extended lockdown, fatalities and crumbling economies.

and then are these African countries made vulnerable to seek further Chinese Aids, loans and even vaccines
making us slaves and dependent to them.

my worry is our leaders

just putting this together, I maybe wrong

what are your thoughts ?

1 Like

Re: What If What China Is Doing To Africans Now Is A Scheme ? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
90% possibility.
Dog eat Dog World

1 Like

Re: What If What China Is Doing To Africans Now Is A Scheme ? by Farmdog: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
After arrival, they won't or are not suppose to be going home. They have to be tested and quareantined even if results come back negative for 14days, then tested again before being realised. The health center might decide to extend the quarantine given symptoms one has after 14days, hence they have to be separated or forced to adhere to social distancing, even whilst under quarantine.

The question should be, what are Chinese Drs doing in Nigeria? Why haven't they been quarantined as new entries?

Inteltower

1 Like

Re: What If What China Is Doing To Africans Now Is A Scheme ? by Inteltower: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Farmdog:
After arrival, they won't or are not suppose to be going home. They have to be tested and quareantined even if results come back negative for 14days, then tested again before being realised. The health center might decide to extend the quarantine given symptoms one has after 14days, hence they have to be separated or forced to adhere to social distancing, even whilst under quarantine.

The question should be, what are Chinese Drs doing in Nigeria? Why haven't they been quarantined as new entries?

Inteltower

you are right..

but look at the scenerio where their agents that are doctors now that are in Nigeria could possibly be the ones to check our returnees
I have also heard of the second strain of virus that takes long to treat.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Over 1,000 People Gets Free Cooking Gas In Abia From An Organisation / COVID-19: Danger Looms If We Protect Lives Without Protecting Livelihood - Ayade / Oshiomhole, Secondus ‘missing’ As Political Activities Standstill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.