Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (11401 Views)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Toys For Kids From Age 0 To 10 Come In / Graco Car Seat For Children From 0 To 10 Yrs Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Corbin: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:
I want to give out 5k each to 10 people single mothers , students , young orphans and widows. Tell me what can 5k do for you. Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly
scammm
Re: . by Egwobobo: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:

Please drop your acc number and proof of ID

Good morning @Jennyfha, happy Easter to you and your family. Please I know you don't owe me anything, but please I plead that you would be kind enough to remember me today. I removed the proof of ID for security reasons, but I can mail it to you if you wish. Thank you.

My account details again.
UBA
Re: . by Ejenavi18(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Creeza:
Site work you say? You are lady and your writing voice sounds like one hiding behind a fake moniker. Sweetcunt97, Replying you was prolly out of my generosity to kindness and equality. I refuse to do legbuke work at this point in my life. don dat been there and I know I deserve more out of life. It's obvious you are not in benin city, anyways and i don't have anything to say to you apart from all I said of out kindness.

So please don't quote me again. You might end up insulting yourself for free.. ( A moniker that has nothing but sexuality topics smeared all over her is below my standard of choices in life) Thank you.
Oga Creeza please don't take to heart what she said. I've been a follower of your works here on NL and I believe you're way better than what's she's suggesting.
Please dear op Jennyfha consider Mr Creeza, he's truly in need, he is not a random begger
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Creeza:
Read the post well okay. Thank you for quoting. I don't know how you'd expect a final year student to travel home for a break that was supposed to last just one month. Even amid my teaching practice. pffft and they said education is the key, here is someone making me look stupid for attending college. It's well.

Sometimes you ask questions before jumping into conclusions. Well common sense they say is not common. this is what I get for dropping a comment here. Guess, I was never meant for this. Thanks Op. Please use the money for someone else, I'll survive. God bless you
Well, my brother is in d same boat with you and he's home. Left immediately after his teaching practice so no come dey yarn like say I don't know what I'm talking about. You guys festival of sports didn't hold and strike started during d teaching practice. So what stopped u from going home immediately after the practice? With the news of coronavirus everywhere u still stayed. Quit d emotional games biko
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Oga Creeza please don't take to heart what she said. I've been a follower of your works here on NL and I believe you're way better than what's she's suggesting.
Please dear op Jennyfha consider Mr Creeza, he's truly in need, he is not a random begger
I simply advised him. What's 5k exactly? Or if it finishes he'll come back to ask for more? That's not a good way to live.
Re: . by Corbin: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Wtf op
Re: . by Ifyjos(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
bluemansion:

May be I should tell her how stupid she is @Jennyfha for requesting for my details when she wasn't ready to do the needful. I guess she also has ulterior motives, thus asking for people's identity to be displayed on a public forum like this. You can keep your money to yourself and please, next time don't try to form 'the giver of life' just because of the small grace you want to share. You are not God.
Sell your phone and buy foods
Re: . by Victory558: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Sell your phone and buy foods
Please ma help me I hungry nothing to eat with my family God bless you
Re: . by Ejenavi18(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I simply advised him. What's 5k exactly? Or if it finishes he'll come back to ask for more? That's not a good way to live.
I know 5k is not a large amount but when you're really in need you'll know what 5k can do
Re: . by Paigejohns(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:
I want to give out 5k each to 10 people single mothers , students , young orphans and widows. Tell me what can 5k do for you. Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly
i really need your help
please have Mercy
Re: . by Victory558: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:
Please ma help me even if it’s 1000 I be very gratefully
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:

Bless you for doing this.God replenish you mightily.I pray many more realize this is the giving that God says he will surely repay and not people going to spend precious money on insatiable charlatans on the pulpits whose god is their belly.

1 Like

Re: . by Corbin: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:
i am sick cry
Re: . by Corbin: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
MommyEaster:

Bless you for doing this.God replenish you mightily.I pray many more realize this is the giving that God says he will surely repay and not people going to spend precious money on insatiable charlatans on the pulpits whose god is their belly.
angry
Re: . by Jennyfha(f): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
MommyEaster:

Amen thanks so much. God bless u too my sister
Re: . by Olamibola23: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pls 5k will go a long way for me pld. Kindly assist me. God bless
Re: . by Corbin: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
cry cry
Jennyfha:

cry cry cry cry
Re: . by Bliss955(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks.
Re: . by Creeza(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Thank you. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Sexyliciousbri: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
God bless the giver
Re: . by Victory558: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jennyfha:

Please ma help me
Re: . by Victory558: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good night ma I hoping you will ask me for my account in the morning I will pray for you and your family tonight God bless you you will no die untimely in Jesus almighty name amen
Re: . by Angeline75: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
favoryte33:
My 2 kids are starving&i can't bear it any longer.pls,can you trust me enough to lend me #3,000.i'll pay back next wk once i get my march salary. 3012912897, FIRSTBANK, PATRICIA AKPAN
Oga Thomas Richard from 'South Africa' how market? grin grin. Oh u now have Audio children grin cheesy cheesy and now bearing a female name cheesy cheesy. Scammer oshi. Roseb1 thanks for busting this guy. cheesy

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Actually scam
Re: . by Corbin: 5:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Aye le oo
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Angeline75:
Oga Thomas Richard from 'South Africa' how market? grin grin. Oh u now have Audio children grin cheesy cheesy and now bearing a female name cheesy cheesy. Scammer oshi. Roseb1 thanks for busting this guy. cheesy
Go fvck yourself
Re: . by Victory558: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Jennyfha:
Good morning ma
Re: . by Digitalfinga: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls remember us DAT DAT rarely feed once a day..pls we are hungry ..
5411012162 ecobank
Re: . by Victory558: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Victory558:

Good morning ma
Please help angry
Re: . by Taymi: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jennyfha:

Thanks for the other day sis
Heaven’s blessings on you forever.

I also got #2,000 from an “anonymous from Nairaland”
That was the description, may you and your generation never lack .

Thank you both so much
Re: . by Johnames: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Jennyfha:

Am a student, am stranded here in school, I was hoping that this lockdown will end this week, so that i can do some menial jobs to get transportation to go home, but unfortunate for me the thing continues, please consider me ma.
Re: . by brian750: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Hampers / A Car OR A Piece Of Land: Which Would You Buy First, And Why? / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.