Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (11349 Views)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Toys For Kids From Age 0 To 10 Come In / Graco Car Seat For Children From 0 To 10 Yrs Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by solarview(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's kind enough, but hope the beneficiaries would use the money judiciously and also post the items bought here as feedback.

OP please screen very well

Gracias.
Re: . by Iamfruitful: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: . by ultimateyankee: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please I need the money to buy food stuff .. it very difficult here since week
I
Am
An orphan ..the person I travel to come and
Meet for job purpose have traveled back for his child dedication has not come back because of this issue. Hunger want to kill me here
Re: . by qwertyboss(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jennyfha:
I want to give out 5k each to 10 people single mothers , students , young orphans and widows. Tell me what can 5k do for you. Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly
5K will make this April month relieving for me
Re: . by MizBabe1: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm a single mom of 1, its really hard right now. i can use it to get some food stuff for myself and baby. Baby cereal, noodles, eggs, & beans, i will really appreciate this
Re: . by Praising200: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is a good gesture
Re: . by clinik: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
5k can further bless at least 3 people on my contact..i have people begging for 1k and 2k on my contact.
Re: . by caridi(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jennyfha:
I want to give out 5k each to 10 people single mothers , students , young orphans and widows. Tell me what can 5k do for you. Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly
Re: . by Obaolami: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am a daily earner but this lockdown is really hard on me. I will use the money to buy foodstuffs for my family. God bless you as you bless others
Re: . by izzygoing(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wow!
Re: . by Salarys: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jennyfha:

Hello..Good evening..

I'm a student.

With the 5k, I can make a monthly internet subscription of 2k to access online resource for studies(YouTube videos specifically) pending school resumption.

The balance of 3k would be used to meet other necessary miscellaneous expenses pending when the lockdown would be over. Thanks and God bless.
Re: . by anytaij: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
It will go a long way will send it to my mum who lost her husband my father on the 30th of March. She will get food stuff and some other things. Thanks and God bless .

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jennyfha:

This lockdown met me in school due to insufficient transport fare back home.

I'm really starving here food stuffs has finished.

Please even something that's not upto 5k will go a long way to feed.

Thanks.
Re: . by teresafaith: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
I will be really grateful if I'm considered though I've benefited from others.
The money I got here through good kind hearted nairalanders, i used to buy food stuff, I don't want to sound selfish or inconsiderate but I've already exhausted the money.
I'm a single mother, I work with a pos outlet but due to corona and some other bank issues our boss had, he asked us to go home second week of march without paying us our feb and half the month of march salary.
I've called my boss multiple times but he has stopped picking my calls.
I'm not a serial begger but the situation I find my self is beyond me. I'll rather beg to eat than involve myself in things I'll regret later in life.
I don't have any problems neither do my family, we're not sick nor dying but make hunger no kpai man.
If you have any job to offer me around ikorodu during this corona period I'm more than happy to apply.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Yustash001(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
All I have to say is May God bless you and increase you in wealth....
Re: . by Jennyfha(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Taymi:

Yes I am

Please drop your acc number and proof of ID to confirm your real name
Re: . by Jennyfha(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
MizBabe1:
I'm a single mom of 1, its really hard right now. i can use it to get some food stuff for myself and baby. Baby cereal, noodles, eggs, & beans, i will really appreciate this
Re: . by osepat: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for your kind thoughts. the money would enable procure drugs for my depression.
would really appreciate your consideration.
Re: . by sharaff6(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
i beg oo if i no late even if nah 3k o will be glad.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Not until I see screenshots of credit alerts, until then the giveaway remains a joke.
Re: . by DESAN(f): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Am a single mom and the money will really go a long way especially during this lock down cos am short of food stuff and cash as we speak.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Would appreciate if lucky to be a part of those who get it.
Otherwise God bless you for kind gesture and congrats to the winners
Re: . by Taymi: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jennyfha:

That is the identity I can see
Re: . by pascalbenz: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
pascalbenz:
Greetings ma, pls it will go a lng way for my family even if its raw beans and garri my mum will use the 5k to purchase, am jst shrt of words to use but i pray am among the chosen one
Re: . by Jennyfha(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Done. Please let me know when you receive the money

4 Likes

Re: . by Nettybrown(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin
Re: . by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: . by Lagbaja01(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dont tell me you are still in school since 2011
Taymi:

Adeniyi Bunmi 0052535432 Diamond bank
That is the identity I can see

1 Like

Re: . by Jennyfha(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
PrettyAngel22:
I sell Soft drinks and Gala in the streets to survive but now,i no longer do that because of the pandemic.
I am an orphan.I can barely feed. 5k will be like 50k for me now. It will feed me for two weeks.I will manage it very well

thanks
Re: . by Aremolekunowo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
It will help buy medicines and blood tonic for my 3 years old SS boy.. thanks
Re: . by Taymi: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
I thought you only wanted to see the name

Lagbaja01:
Dont tell me you are still in school since 2011

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? / Letting Your 4-Year-Old Son Live As A Girl... / A Car OR A Piece Of Land: Which Would You Buy First, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.