Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Over 6000 PLR Articles On Dating, Love & Relationship - 40 EBOOKS - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Over 6000 PLR Articles On Dating, Love & Relationship - 40 EBOOKS (887 Views)

Writers Needed For Articles On Diverse Niches / My Clients Are Always Happy I Deliver Quality Articles On Time (screenshots) / How To Submit Your Original Nairaland Articles On Article.stillsolution.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 6000 PLR Articles On Dating, Love & Relationship - 40 EBOOKS by winkmart: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
You will get all these ebooks with Master resell rights.

The ebooks range from Dating to Relationships to wedding and valentine's day tips for men and women.

There are about (40 Ebooks Collection) & 6000 Plr articles

*100 Dating Tips
*100 First Date Tips
*101 Romantic Ideas
*Dating & Relationships Tips
*Finding the Perfect Partner
*Get a Girlfriend Now
*Locking in Love
*Online Dating Secrets
*Romantic Relationships
*Ultimate Guide to Successful Dating

You also get Bonus packages on:
Beauty Tips
Beauty and Bath Recipes
Hair care

These ebooks can be resold at any price and you get to make a lot of money from them.

These eBooks come with master resell rights (MRR), private label rights (PLR),

resell rights (RR) and giveaway rights (GR). Most resell rights and private label

products come with professionally designed sales pages for the product and

with all of the accompanying graphics, image covers, etc.
Feel free to connect with me and ask questions

PRICE: N3000

Buy Here on WhatsApp: https://vars.us/thjcd

Call 08038606260

(1) (Reply)

Product Review Writers Wanted!!!!! / Product Reviews/buying Guides Writers Needed / Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.