Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed (1341 Views)

Toyota Sienna 1999 Air Flow Meter Issues / Buy your OBD Car scanner / World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
have a Mazda 626 2001 Model , the fuel consumption is high.
I want to buy a good and genuine airflow meter for it.

Please if you have or you know where I can get them
Chat me up on WhatsApp
0905 174 7713
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by double3(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2020
mgdimagaladima:
have a Mazda 626 2001 Model , the fuel consumption is high.
I want to buy a good and genuine airflow meter for it.

Please if you have or you know where I can get them
Chat me up on WhatsApp
0905 174 7713
So how were u able to arrive at th conclusion ur air flow Meter was bad??
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2020
double3:

So how were u able to arrive at th conclusion ur air flow Meter was bad??
I removed the airflow meter cable and put it back while the car engine is still on but the car engine didn't off.
that's why I'm suspecting the airflow meter is bad
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by double3(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
mgdimagaladima:

I removed the airflow meter cable and put it back while the car engine is still on but the car engine didn't off.
that's why I'm suspecting the airflow meter is bad
Well that is not a valid test cos "some" cars would run even with a disconnected MAF sensor.MAF sensor only measures the amout of air coming into the engine,this figure is thus used to calculate the amout of fuel to suppy for "stiochiometric" combustion in the engine. Disconnect the sensor and the on board computer just assumes an air reading.
To be sure u have a faulty MAF senor, get a scanner,even the basic 3k scanner would give a clue whether u need to replace ur MAF sensor or not.

1 Like

Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
double3:

Well that is not a valid test cos "some" cars would run even with a disconnected MAF sensor.MAF sensor only measures the amout of air coming into the engine,this figure is thus used to calculate the amout of fuel to suppy for "stiochiometric" combustion in the engine. Disconnect the sensor and the on board computer just assumes an air reading.
To be sure u have a faulty MAF senor, get a scanner,even the basic 3k scanner would give a clue whether u need to replace ur MAF sensor or not.

The car OBD port is 17 pin OBD1
And I searched for The scanner but I couldn't find

please do u know where I can get it?

my WhatsApp number is +234 807 682 3572
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by cyborg123(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Does the car bring black smoke when you rev it? When was your last tune-up?

1 Like

Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
cyborg123:
Does the car bring black smoke when you rev it? When was your last tune-up?

it brings out black smokr
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by cyborg123(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2020
mgdimagaladima:

it brings out black smokr
Ok.

Airflow meter is truly a chief suspect. What's your location?
I don't know if Tpound can help you.
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by TPound(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Present sir.
Thanks cyborg123...
Back to you sir, Where's your location? What spec is the car??
European or american?
We know how to take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
I m in Abuja my WhatsApp number +234 807 682 3572
please chat me up
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by sultaan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Your car is OBDII complaint, scan and post the codes or search using google or youtube.

Don't start guessing and throwing parts at the car, the car will tell you what is wrong when you scan it
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by cyborg123(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
TPound:
Present sir.
Thanks cyborg123...
Back to you sir, Where's your location? What spec is the car??
European or american?
We know how to take it up from there
Boss, can you help me get windshield washer pump for 03 corolla during this lockdown?
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by TPound(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
cyborg123:

Boss, can you help me get windshield washer pump for 03 corolla during this lockdown?

No sir
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by cyborg123(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
TPound:

No sir
Thought as much. Thanks.

As much as this could have been a good time for DIY repairs, no parts. angry
Re: Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed by TPound(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
cyborg123:

Thought as much. Thanks.

As much as this could have been a good time for DIY repairs, no parts. angry

Yesso

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Any Item On Rockauto.com? Get In Here! / Scrap KIA Automobile For Sale. / Should I Buy A Car In Abuja (kubwa Express) Or Go To Lagos (apapa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.