Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases (331 Views)

Katsina Confirms First Monkeypox Case / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases
Channels Television
Updated April 10, 2020

Governor Masari

The Katsina State Government has confirmed three new cases of coronavirus in Daura Local Government Area of the state.

Governor Aminu Masari made the announcement on Friday evening while addressing journalists at the council chamber of the Government House in Katsina, the State Capital

According to him, the three new cases emerged out of the 23 blood samples of people reported to have interacted with the first COVID-19 patient.

The Governor explained that the samples were taken three days ago to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

The three positive cases confirmed are the wife and two children of the first case.
Following the development, governor Masari ordered a total lockdown of Daura Local Government to prevent further spread of the virus.

He also directed that henceforth, only three food items and three pharmaceutical shops will be allowed to operate.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/10/katsina-confirms-three-new-covid-19-cases/
Re: Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by Lorazepam(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:

Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases
Channels Television
Updated April 10, 2020

Governor Masari

The Katsina State Government has confirmed three new cases of coronavirus in Daura Local Government Area of the state.

Governor Aminu Masari made the announcement on Friday evening while addressing journalists at the council chamber of the Government House in Katsina, the State Capital

According to him, the three new cases emerged out of the 23 blood samples of people reported to have interacted with the first COVID-19 patient.

The Governor explained that the samples were taken three days ago to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

The three positive cases confirmed are the wife and two children of the first case.
Following the development, governor Masari ordered a total lockdown of Daura Local Government to prevent further spread of the virus.

He also directed that henceforth, only three food items and three pharmaceutical shops will be allowed to operate.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/10/katsina-confirms-three-new-covid-19-cases/
Re: Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by iammo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Goodluck to them controlling an out break in Katsina... common Kano Pillers and Katsina FC they fought , seat at home they revolted because of jumat
Re: Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammo:
Goodluck to them controlling an out break in Katsina... common Kano Pillers and Katsina FC they fought , seat at home they revolted because of jumat
I foresee iran's scenario in those stubborn northern states. Na naija go still bear the burden.
Re: Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by iammo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
I foresee iran's scenario in those stubborn northern states. Na naija go still bear the burden.

fortunately for us Chinese Doctors are now on ground, they know what went wrong in Wuhan and I believe they came with the cure
Re: Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by Konection(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Katsina Confirms Three New COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammo:

fortunately for us Chinese Doctors are now on ground, they know what went wrong in Wuhan and I believe they came with the cure
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Missed Period And No Pregnancy / COVID 19: Madagascar President Claims To Have Found Cure / Honor Smart Scale (body Monitor Gadget)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.