Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) (129297 Views)

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / Checkout Inside Drake's $100 Million (47.5 Billion Naira) Mansion - Pictures / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by peacettw: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2020
moshino:

What you like doesn't matter, it's not your house, your opinion is not important. Build your own how you like, if you ever get the money to build one.

In my own house dear... You need not go down that lane. And in case you are not aware of it yet, the sustenance of the livelihood of these so called celebrities is highly dependent on our opinions. That house is not a home, reeks of a space where nefarious acts take place unabated.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Budline1(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
jaxxy:

U are very correct or if he gets a big family along the line. Maintaince will be no joke bt i think what some of them do is rent it out as temporary getaway or holiday homes to the rich and famous.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by lawrence2top(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Money is good
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Cyrillemugwiza(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Somebody notifies me if they re hiring a houseboy, ��
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by ma373733(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Melezenawii:
Vanity
Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity Vanity

Keep kwayet joor gringringringrin is Abraham, Isaac, Jacob , David, solomon and even Jesus are they pooor? Jealousy won't kee you go and hustle abeg. Stop castigating other people blessings
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by ajl: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2020
This is only a house. It does not feel or look like a HOME.

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Heffe: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2020
lionness:

Oga face your broke lane and let the rich guy live his life! God, you changed Drake;s life and took him beyond Tunechi his mentor, overbless me too, let me pass and surpass my mentor Baba Ambassadors cry
Beyond wizzy in wat sense bro
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Heffe: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2020
mofedamijo:

Men you my kind, no homo, i love minimalist homes to stupor...........the best thing for me ever, i can't cope with all those blings.
Same with me, I hate blings and shines in a home.

1 Like

Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Denique(f): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Naija bloggers go finish you with fake news. The mansion is $6.7m. See the link below

https://www.kiss1027.fm/2019/12/06/drake-takes-us-on-a-tour-inside-his-massive-toronto-mansion/

Thanks for the link and I hope those quoting me to tell me how rich he is like they are his account officers see it also.

Beyonce and Jay-z ONCE rented a mansion in Hampton, New York when they had their twins rather than buying because of the price tag, let alone Drake.

He'll just start his career afresh from BROoKeLYN undecided
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Nice design

Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqzon we also buy airtime for cash.

Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Heffe: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Slimranky:

Guy its business man dude spent $180 million to customise that jet
Ok asides the jet matter.do you know drake bought an estate twice directly opposites his estate because his neighbours complained about him throwing loud parties which led to noise pollution
He bought that house �2.85million and expanded his home
This guy no Sabi anything
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by DonKafra: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Vanity upon vanity crew will soon be here to give their verdict.
You're an idiotu. Foolish poverty striken goat.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by dvkot(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Paxxcarl:
you clearly dont have sense, been highest paid doesn't make him 300mil worth.
forbes list as at 2019 he was 150mil worth, if anything has changed he's clearly not worth more than 200mil.
i never argued if he was the most successful or highest earner...please be guided
Oga, He's worth over 300m
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by SirKomA(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Never Knew Garden of Eden was in Toronto!
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Mikefrosh: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2020
FREE TRAINING FOR EVERYONE!!!
✔Do you want N5000 every day!
✔Do you want to work from Home?
The fact is you can.
You've been blinded to the fact that you can earn from home, but the truth is if you learn how its done, and you try, you'll see results.
�So join my Free training where I'll teach you how to earn N5000 daily without leaving your house.
�Sign up now!!
�Click www.onlinehustle.gr8.com
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Bluehill1051: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
God abeg, bless me so I can bless. People,bless me so the less privileged can feel my impact.
Fool! I'm not God, stop praying to me
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by guru90: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Lovely building
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by realadesco(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2020
benn94:
Where are the "vanity" crew?
grin
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by WiseStarr(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2020
For God sake, the House is too big,dangerous animals could be living in that house and no one will notice it

What's the essence of having a big house that those who you think will inherit it,will leave it behind and build another one

House shouldn't be unnecesarily big, it can be simple and beautiful too
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Basher8583: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:
One of two things will later happen:

1. He will struggle to sell the house when he eventually gets broke (as they always do).

2. He will leave behind liability for others to maintain in the coming years due to shame of selling off the house.

Both hope you are assertions are very very valid.

in fact some people are really waiting for him to get Broke so he can sell it for dirt cheap
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Obioma88: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Melezenawii:
Vanity
Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity
don't forget also that poverty is also vanity
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by TLrboss(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
mascot87:
I see myself achieving more than this. Soon wink
undecided undecided
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by tical(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Melezenawii:
Vanity
Vanity Vanity
Vanity Vanity Vanity
No kill yourself at this rate o grin
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
They should convert it to much needed hospital and mortuary. people still have time to show off their wealth in this time of corona?
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
BareFacedLies:

He may be the biggest artist now...

Will he still remain the biggest 5 years from now?
probably yes...
He's got age on his side at least
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oh Lawd! Let me do bigger things and let people start arguing about the worth while I sip my Chateau Margaux.
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by ericmor: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:
One of two things will later happen:

1. He will struggle to sell the house when he eventually gets broke (as they always do).

2. He will leave behind liability for others to maintain in the coming years due to shame of selling off the house.

Like diddy, doctor dre, J zee, snoop, master p are broke now abi? Una no dey ever wish person well
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by ericmor: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Obioma88:
don't forget also that poverty is also vanity

Lol. Poverty carry disease join
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by ericmor: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Budline1:

Very lonely, even if he lives with some ppl..Wonder how he's not scared living in all of this.

Scared? Lol. U funny
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by ericmor: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Holuwatoobii:
After everything, when he dies, all this become someone else's and the saddest thing is that he can't pick a pin along when he's going to heaven/hell.
why spend alot on this kinda of thing instead of charities or donations to worship centers
vanity!

They are not Nigerian artist, check online to see what drake has done to charity and other needy
Re: Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
god provide one that is better for me in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.