Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice (1048 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: See What US Government Have Decided To Pay Its Citizens! / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by PediakAuthor: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Legit.ng recently created a poll to know if Nigerians are in support of FG's decision to extend the COVID-19 Lockdown or not.

To my surprise, I don't understand why Nigerians are saying No!! Why are they saying NO?

The Lockdown has been quite helpful in the course of containing CoronaVirus outbreak in Nigeria.

Something goes for something and nothing goes for nothing; even if it's not convenient at this moment, I think it's still the best preventive measure if we take a critical look at what's going on around the world, while also striving to ensure that Nigeria's case won't be aggravated.

What's your take pls...?

Re: The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by PediakAuthor: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Here's the message from NETISM:
Yes! We can curb COVID-19 with TEAMWORK.

Re: The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by Compliant(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
EXTENSION IS GOOD ONLY IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING
Re: The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by PediakAuthor: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:
EXTENSION IS GOOD ONLY IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING
Hey bro! Two wrongs can never make a right!
Because you feel the Government is negligent in terms of doing the right things, so we should start ignoring social distance and afterwards propagate the virus... And at the end, we will all loose out in the battle. Think deep!! Currently, there's no vaccine for COVID-19, the only CURB is to take some preventive measures such as #StayHome and others.
I think it's good to always think deep before taking a decision...
Don't forget that most countries that have weird cases of COVID-19 Today once warned their citizens to take preventive measures, but they refused. Now, it's out of control.. I just pray ours won't get to such level...

Once again, two wrongs cannot make a right...

I Don talk my own oooo...
Re: The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by franklingud(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
This stupid government should give us something if they want to extend it
Re: The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by UncleSnr(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
franklingud:
This stupid government should give us something if they want to extend it
If you believe in yourself, go and resume your hustle.
Anyway, na person wey dey alive dey sing hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: The Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown: See Nigerians' Choice by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Its only Seventeen (17) people in a room that will kick against the lockdown extension

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Dying!!! / Advice: I Feel Some Kind Of Lump In My Both Armpit. / Sono-tone Cure Yourself Using Sound From Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.