Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Is This True Of Abuja Boys? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is This True Of Abuja Boys? (689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by MariamAlheri: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
So I read this on Facebook about Abuja Boys. Do you think it is true?

I want to advise single women who are doing well for themselves in the city of Abuja.

I know you want to settle down and you want to be with that fine boy who makes you happy. I also do but because of where we find ourselves and the fact that we are very independent, we need to be more cautious.

I can make bold to say that I have never been duped by these “I go marry” men. Not because I am smart or because I am very street wise alone, but because I am not desperate to get married.

I have never in my life been desperate for anything. Well that is who I am. I like to be very cautious.

It’s fine if you slip or if they trick you out of a few naira notes for those their little needs but when they are depending on you like you are their human ATM, you are the issue not them.

Check yourself. Do you believe in buying love? My dear, love can never be bought! It’s either a man loves you or not, there are no grey areas.

Do you believe that marriage will make you complete and respected? No, the way and manner with which you lead your life garners respect for you, not marriage.

If you are stupid, even in marriage people will insult you beyond measures. If you are organized, even as a single woman, people will respect you. People generally respect me and this is because of the way I carry myself.

But then, we still need to try to make relationships work. You see that hello, hi they come with, reply them. Ask questions. Don’t start with where do you work, start with what interests you, then go to what do you do for a living then graduate to where do you work. If they tell you they work at so so and so, Nne record it in your head. When they are not looking, write it down.

Ask them about their family. If they are 30 or even less and their families don’t live in Abuja, it’s a flag. They came to hustle. If they are 30 and more and their families live outside Abuja, ask for the details of where they live. Nne look for a paper and write it down.

Ask him where he lives. If he says Maitama, Gwarinpa, wuse 2 or garki 2, 9 out of 10 times they are squatting. Don’t even ask them if they live alone. What I have told you is GOSPEL!

If they say they live in Karu, Kubwa, Lugbe, maraba, gwagwalada, they could be living on their own or squatting.

Most men your age who are independent and responsible are either renting a place in the city center or surburbs. Some in the surburbs, very few, have their own homes, this is the rule ‘o’ thumb.

This is just how it works. So write down these addresses.

Be like Katchy, have a lot of male friends. Call them up and give them an assignment to do a search on these men. What you will get, sister you will be dazed!

Don’t date him until your search is back. Don’t sleep with him until your search it back. Don’t allow him to forget his sleep over bag in your house until your search is done. You know how lawyers do name search at CAC, that is how sensible Abuja girls name search their love interests.

9 out of 10 times, he is squatting in an aunty’s house, uncle or big sister’s in the city center. He wants to live closer to his prey. That car he is driving is not his own, na their own. He is an unofficial DRIVER.

He is rotating the length and breadth of National Assembly convincing himself that he is a big boy, with contract papers he never executes. He is just fooling around, looking for women to live in their posh apartments in the metropolis and banging them without conscience.

You madam, don’t be superficial. When you are superficial, you fall for these men. Be patient, be circumspect and there lies what you truly want.

Katchy Ohiaeri, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by blackboy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Strong but I quite agree. But no mean say he no fit be good husband

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by Nettybrown(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
LOL! Secret don dey leak o! Furo adie ti n han sita o! Bad market... Who be dis nah. Sorry 4 abuja big boiz o.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by Sunnymatey(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
One thing about me is, when l tell a lady l want her for keeps.

I go all out for her.

I might not have all the patience to wait for all the background checks and that.

Your material possession is nothing to me

Will prefer to jump Uber than use my girls car.

Life is simple, l try my best never to live above my means.

Reasons l'm always at peace with myself and people around me.

3 Likes

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by oyinvibes123(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Not Scam !!! Subscribe to this YouTube channel link and you get 5000 naira each , Top 100 new subscriber get it , it real oo just got mine , also after subscribing to it drop ur account number on one of their videos

[url][/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5r0FR4zO8OHMDOwssalV7A]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by MariamAlheri: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nettybrown:
LOL! Secret don dey leak o! Furo adie ti n han sita o! Bad market... Who be dis nah. Sorry 4 abuja big boiz o.

grin grin for real the secret don leak out. Abuja Boys do too much na...
Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by MariamAlheri: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
blackboy:
Strong but I quite agree. But no mean say he no fit be good husband

Haba, how can one be a good husband without first being productive, having a roof over his head, and a steady income source!?
Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by MariamAlheri: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sunnymatey:
One thing about me is, when l tell a lady l want her for keeps.

I go all out for her.

I might not have all the patience to wait for all the background checks and that.

Your material possession is nothing to me

Will prefer to jump Uber than use my girls car.

Life is simple, l try my best never to live above my means.

Reasons l'm always at peace with myself and people around me.

Nice one, you're husband material 5000 yards.

But you're right, one should cut one's coat according to his cloth.
Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by lonlytroy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
You done cut some people ticket

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by 2dice01: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Pink Pills for ladies

You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Abuja Boys? by MariamAlheri: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
lonlytroy:
You done cut some people ticket

[center][/center]

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nana? / How I Met Her Is Amazing / Hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.