Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice (541 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Ruga Settlement: Kano Government Unveils N36 Billion Project / Federal Government Unveils Its Sexual Offenders Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice by OEPHIUS(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
The cereal food product, an initiative of the state government, will be deployed as one of the paliatives to cushion the effect of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic on citizens of the state.

The unveiling was performed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Simon Uchenna Ortuanya (left), in the presence of the State Commissioner for Agriculture, Hon. Mathew Idu (right) and Special Adviser to the Governor on Agriculture, Engr. Michael Ogbuekwe (middle).

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

Re: Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice by successmatters(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
I envy the Igbos, they have food in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice by richidinho(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Banners and graphics design everywhere

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice by JOACHINpedro: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Help me pls this hunger and lack of work don dy penetrate me for body
Re: Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice by Superwave: 3:52am On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:
I envy the Igbos, they have food in abundance.

The same rice Kebbi as been offloading in Lagos since 2011 daily seeking for buyer. Na wa 4 chest beating O. Laslas this idiot will claim he is not Igbo but he was there when God himself appoint igbo as number one tribe yet it wasn't the Igbos that brought about the golden age or the Renaissance.
Re: Enugu State Government Unveils The Coal City Rice by Dedetwo(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Superwave:

The same rice Kebbi as been offloading in Lagos since 2011 daily seeking for buyer. Na wa 4 chest beating O. Laslas this idiot will claim he is not Igbo but he was there when God himself appoint igbo as number one tribe yet it wasn't the Igbos that brought about the golden age or the Renaissance.

Abakaliki has been offloading rice in Lagos since 1950. Yet remains the largest producer of rice in Nigeria. Everything Igbo seems to get certain scoundrels twisted out of human form. It is very unfortunate that the same goons will not accept the disintegration of shithole called Nigeria. I really want Nigeria to be disintegrated so people can experience really competition among the emerging nation states from the rubbish called Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Campaign For Democracy Asks Senate To Reject Buhari FCC Chairmanship Nominee / Peter Okoye,davido, Akpororo React To Cynthia Morgan Ordeal; Cubana Hail E Money / Shocking!!! Kano State Isolation Center Seen Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.