Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mommyeaster's Giveaway - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mommyeaster's Giveaway (4703 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello Everyone
This is mommy Easter coming to put a little smile on a few faces at lockdown.
Looking for struggling widows with children and single mothers that need a little help with the Easter rice this Sunday
Not much available but maybe it can buy tin tomatoes.
God bless you as you tell your compelling stories.
Males, new accounts, barely used accounts and people with rudeness in their previous posts do not qualify.
Will pick 3 winners today and 3 tomorrow

Modified

Only 3 winners will be benefited here.Did so elsewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by DESAN(f): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Am a single mom of two girl with no penny as I write. I will be grateful if am chosen especially in this lockdown period cos am short of foodstuffs as while. God bless u
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
DESAN:
Am a single mom of two girl with no penny as I write. I will be grateful if am chosen especially in this lockdown period cos am short of foodstuffs as while. God bless u

I remember your name from the mother christmas giveway but not sure if u won then
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by DESAN(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
MommyEaster:

I remember your name from the mother christmas giveway but not sure if u won then
Yeah but I didn't win , you can recheck . Someone who read my post actually reached out to me then. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Well check back later
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by sussybae(f): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
MommyEaster:
Hello Everyone
Looking for struggling widows with children and single mothers that need a little help with the Easter rice this Sunday
Not much available but maybe it can buy tin tomatoes.
God bless you as you tell your compelling stories.
Males, new accounts, barely used accounts and people with rudeness in their previous posts do not qualify.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by nifemi25(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
My mom is a widow. Can I post her mobile number and account details
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by laurenwhite(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
You are a beam of sunshine during this dark period. May the Good Lord shower you with blessing nonstop. Amen. I actually forgot about the easter celebration not until a friend pointed it out to me this afternoon. As a single mum, i am more worried of how to surviv this trying time with myboys. Any help u render is truly appreciated. Thank.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by okikijamal(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
A
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for giving out to the needy at this period.. A friend lost his dad three days ago and they have nothing to feed on as at the time I'm typing this.. This giveaway will go a long way to get them some food stuffs.. This widow has 6 children to cater for.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Mineisgrace(f): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2020
I am a single mum of one. A daughter who is my greatest gift in life and even when the dad has chosen a different part and abandoned us, I believe it's part of fate.
I still see my daughter as a priceless gift no matter how rough catering for the two of us has been.
I will be happy to be chosen to get a share of the rice

1 Like

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2020
nice one
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by 6Milk(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2020
MommyEaster:
Hel.
Hello mommyEaster I am glad to have came across this thread. My mum is a single mum with 4 kids. She brought us up with Akara frying. I am her first child who is also a tiler and a primary school Teacher.

My mom's Akara frying business has not been moving well even before the Corona issue stated. The heat of the fire from the cauldron and the oil has started affecting moms eyes and her legs.

She fries both morning and evening and I had advised her to stop but she only agreed to stop the morning sales. I have also been the one taking care of my siblings and mum with the little I earn at the school and the extra lessons I take. But things have changed since the Quarantine act was put into full effect. We were not paid and the kids I used to take extra lessons don't come again too.

Mum has been thinking and heavin multiple heavy sigh lately and it connected to feeding. This rice will help us during this trying time to make Easter better and different and I am sure it will also last us a for a while.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Obaolami: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2020
I am a family man, a wife and 2children. Please assist me in any way you can. I sell used clothes and it is what I get from the sales I feed my family with but this lockdown is hard on us.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Aibj: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2020
All I will say about my situation is that, I was in love and got pregnant for a man who was controlled by his mum spiritually.
I knew this when he didn't come to see my family as promised then I got into prayer and God in his infinite mercy showed me the problem. Pls, that is all I can say for now. Thanks
0261901086 gtb
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2020
foreveryoung1515:
God bless you for considering this at a time like this, pls I'm with two kids, I make cakes, I couldn't go anywhere again since schools were ordered to close down even before the lockdown, foodstuffs has been exhausted with no hope anywhere, pls if its just to buy pepper and garri, pls consider me.

Are you a widow? You did not say.

Please clarify.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Obaolami:
I am a family man, a wife and 2children. Please assist me in any way you can. I sell used clothes and it is what I get from the sales I feed my family with but this lockdown is hard on us.

You registered as a member here on April 9, 2020 just to beg, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Aibj:
All I will say about my situation is that, I was in love and got pregnant for a man who was controlled by his mum spiritually.
I knew this when he didn't come to see my family as promised then I got into prayer and God in his infinite mercy showed me the problem. Pls, that is all I can say for now. Thanks
0261901086 gtb

You got registered here on April 10, 2020 to beg.

Have you no shame!

2 Likes

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2020
6Milk:
Hello mommyEaster I am glad to have came across this thread. My mum is a single mum with 4 kids. She brought us up with Akara frying. I am her first child who is also a tiler and a primary school Teacher.

My mom's Akara frying business has not been moving well even before the Corona issue stated. The heat of the fire from the cauldron and the oil has started affecting moms eyes and her legs.

She fries both morning and evening and I had advised her to stop but she only agreed to stop the morning sales. I have also been the one taking care of my siblings and mum with the little I earn at the school and the extra lessons I take. But things have changed since the Quarantine act was put into full effect. We were not paid and the kids I used to take extra lessons don't come again too.

Mum has been thinking and heavin multiple heavy sigh lately and it connected to feeding. This rice will help us during this trying time to make Easter better and different and I am sure it will also last us a for a while.

You are a lazy fellow.

As schools are closed and I am sure that you do not get the tiling job every day, why not assist your mom in frying the beancake and yam?

I have seen a young chap with his brother who makes a living for now from a similar trade. They are so dedicated about it.

Take your begging attitude outta this thread and be productive.

1 Like

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by FlutterDollar99(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2020
MommyEaster:
Hello Everyone
Not much available but maybe it can buy tin tomatoes..
I am a single dad. if there is a space for single daddies, I have story to tell
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by 6Milk(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2020
uboma:

You are a lazy fellow
As schools are closed and I am sure that you do not get the tiling job every day, why not assist your mom in frying the beancake and yam?

I have seen a young chap with his brother who makes a living for now from a similar trade. They are so dedicated about it..
I don't get the tiling job always but that doesn't mean you should insult me. I think you are either mischievous by hate or lack analytical thinking...

My mother sent us to school with that business so how possible is it that I don't help her with the frying? I also bet you have never taught kids before to know how demanding teaching is.

4 Likes

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Obaolami: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2020
I was a guest on nairaland before I registered. I will rather beg than steal
uboma:

You registered as a member here on April 9, 2020 just to beg, I guess.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Egwobobo: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Good morning,mommyeasrer, thanks for this giveaway at a time like,may God bless you richly. I am a widow with 4 children, I will appreciate if I am selected amongst the chosen ones
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2020
6Milk:
I don't get the tiling job always but that doesn't mean you should insult me. I think you are either mischievous by hate or lack analytical thinking...

My mother sent us to school with that business so how possible is it that I don't help her with the frying? I also bet you have never taught kids before to know how demanding teaching is.

I affirm again that you are a lazy boy.

If you helped her in the past, what stops you from telling mama to rest at home while you and you siblings carry on with mama's trade? Are you too big to be frying beancake and yam? The young chap I mentioned earlier is above 25 years old. I will rather support him and his siblings than give you a dime.

As you complain that your teaching job is not easy, why not resign and go into full time begging?

2 Likes

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Obaolami:
I was a guest on nairaland before I registered. I will rather beg than steal

You should be ashamed of yourself for taking pride in begging.

You should go look for something productive to do instead of begging.

1 Like

Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Teebrainy:
Thanks for giving out to the needy at this period.. A friend lost his dad three days ago and they have nothing to feed on as at the time I'm typing this.. This giveaway will go a long way to get them some food stuffs.. This widow has 6 children to cater for.
Thanks in anticipation.

What have you done/given to your friend who lost his father three days ago?
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Obaolami: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Thank you
uboma:

You should be ashamed of yourself for taking pride in begging.

You should go look for something productive to do instead of begging.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by bolaji3071(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2020
I am not a widow o. But I am an undergraduate, the first born with younger brothers, but dad is late and mum is a trader who depends on her daily income to feed the house and me to also assist too. But right now things are very difficult for us. As we stand today, there is nothing in the house to eat. No money atall. Please help me too ma, even if it is with foodstuffs, I can come and pick it anywhere in lagos. This lockdown is affecting us here. I beg you.
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2020
I have been sending foodstuffs to them in my capability but I'm financially overwhelmed now to continue
uboma:

What have you done/given to your friend who lost his father three days ago?
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by uboma(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Teebrainy:
I have been sending foodstuffs to them in my capability but I'm financially overwhelmed now to continue

Is that so!

For a family who lost their father and breadwinner 3/4 days ago, I find your story hard to believe.

Please come up with another lie!
Re: Mommyeaster's Giveaway by 777Likes9Shares: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2020
uboma:

For a family who lost their father and breadwinner 3/4 days ago, I find your story hard to believe.

Please come up with another lie!
Guy come. How old are you? You sound bitter and frustrated.

Hope all is well

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 17year Old Sister Is Pregnant / How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish / Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.