Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) (118008 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / Breaking: Apprehension As Masked Armed Thug Take Over Lokoja / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by slimprinze1(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Osinbanjo no trust Buhari

The fear of going too close to buhari unprotected is the beginning of wisdom .

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
This clueless clowns again
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Which kind curtain material be this wey mynd44 go supply villa? It looks so sheep. Na wa o.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by Etimnaic(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
See as VP resemble Scorpion for Mortal Kombat grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
lordlugards:
I will always say it, seun, and all his MOD crew are very corrupt, most especially the politics section mods. Melezewanii & morecool wrote this thread around 7:pm before sarrki own which he wrote by past 10:pm, but they deside favour sarrki by pushing his thread to FP ahead of these 2 gentlemen.
no mind them, na so dem dey always do all my posts too
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Lynx001:
Vp:corona
buhari:kwarona
vp.no say corona
buhari:kai i said it. Kwaröna.
vp:covid
buhari:covic
vp.nineteen
buhari:one nine.
buhari:what of za fresident
vp. which one. Abba kyari or mamman daura.
buhari. So u dont know za fresident,avva kyari
vp:i dont know his whereabout.
buhari(laughs)u sound jst lyk me. I dont even know za name of all my cabinet members.
vp:oga wont u wear nose mark.
buhari: does anything survive in me. If i can take nijeriya to recession twice then what is a virus that i cant frustrate.
tell mannabbq To cook those cow that died in kogi And distribute to bmc crew. no 30k for now.

i will pay for the seasoning and garnishing let him drop his details asap
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by ProtectMyMoney: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2020
The surrounding of Osinbajo's facemask is white…now i think the photoshop statement is true
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by OChimex: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2020
manuelreports:
This Photoshop guys at the Villa are really trying.

With this constant pictures of trying to prove a point, they have now started to make smart people begin to wonder.

My question is;

Why does the presidency now always posts pictures of Buhari's meetings and briefings, why not report the news on video live on NTA as it has always been before this COVID-19?
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari is not fearin die showd his a true general leadin by example. Whn he finish now he wil drink hot tea and garlic.Sharp guy.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by fujirice: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
It’s sad that our president even in this trying time still remain a mystery to his people. While every leader in the world engages their people at least once a week in this period, ours only get updated daily without engaging us the citizens.
This is why fake news has been on the rise everyday.
The only thing we get on daily basis is that the presidency have said. Who is/are this presidency, we don’t know.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by OChimex: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
The surrounding of Osinbajo's facemask is white…now i think the photoshop statement is true

Many people are now beginning to pay attention to details too.

Zoom the second photo, u will notice the eyes of both men were staring somewhere else instead of looking themselves in the faces.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by Seetto: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
tydi:
And buhari is not prone to the virus that's why he doesn't wear a common cheap face mask that could be gotten everywhere.. Photoshop at its highest creativity.. I pity for the masses for this kind of wicked government in power that has stolen the future of the country
to the last of it.
The effects of overdose of kanu urine leading to a condition that affects the cerebral hemisphere of the brain called kanidvitis.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Seetto:

The effects of overdose of kanu urine leading to a condition that affects the cerebral hemisphere of the brain called kanidvitis.

Na you still dey for the same shithole.. Na you go still suffer rn.
Wetin cosign aboki and toothbrush
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by stanislaus67(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2020
This government and photoshop and like rice and beans
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2020
E reach to laff oo
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by HARYOMIDE1994: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2020
greencard:
is this the briefing?

Just 4 sentence, he came all the way to tell PMB that "Google is his friend" ?

You mean "Just four words"?
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by Femeto: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
This our President is just enjoying himself.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by bekpo(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
nkwuocha1:

He is not my president.
I wish him whatever he wishes for his enemies grin

Who's ur President?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by West10(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Why do i feel this picture is photoshopped
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by GEEBITE: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Whoever is photo shopping BUHARI's pictures is not helping matters.See how thick his neck looks here.A
sarrki:
PMB receives Briefing from our amiable VP Yemi Osinbajo on Nigeria’s Economic Response to the Covid-19 pandemic at State House, Abuja on 10th April 2020.

#StayHomeSaveLives
#SocialDistancing

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1248671867772305409
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by GEEBITE: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Heavily.All the drapers and even the furniture's colour altered.
West10:
Why do i feel this picture is photoshopped
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by oluspicy: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari said: "Osinbajo, Your Face Mask Looks Like Bra Walahi"
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by orisa37: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
TIME FOR VENTRILOQUISM. Osinbajo spoke in Tongues and Buhari is just amused.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2020
This Buhari strong Sha. Some human are supernaturally powerful.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2020
indigene:

No One Is Good, Except God

Mr Pastor I said good , I didn't say perfect sir
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Osinbanjo no trust Buhari

The fear of going too close to buhari unprotected is the beginning of wisdom .

The virus of corruption can be deadly grin
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by gotnel: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Video clips from this meeting will do better.
People are doubting the present of president Buhari in aso rock.
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
and vp posted this
Re: President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) by Guestuser: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2020
ayzTIGER:
take a look at the second pic and tell us why Osibanjos right side of the trouser should be hanging on that table..
Another miserable ipobian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.