Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby (3012 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Samklef Finally Shares Mohbad Cause Of Death � / Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Beinformed247(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
I didn't post my babies pictures because he is premature...Halima Abubakar replies her social media critics.....read more on her quest to make fans understand her pains https://beinformed247./2020/04/10/halima-abubakar-finally-shares-picture-of-a-baby/

Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
If she puts her fingers in-between the baby's hands, the baby will wrap his hands around her finger and can take a nice photo of it. Now thats a beautiful thing about babies. She should be proud to do that.

Not go about stealing already made pictures in the internet that wont take you minutes to create your own.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bleach sotay baby bleach join.

Na joke ooo

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Baby sef bleach join

Mad ooo

Cmon bro. All babies are like that. U shouldn't have said that. Their hands, legs and lips looks strange at first and then normalizes afterwards.

Make e better be joke oo grin
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by NobleAngell(f): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
She still hasn't learnt.
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Nairalandmonika: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigerians like making irrelevant people popular, na so I enter Twitter today. One omotee did yanch surgery, belike say the yanch nor enter well. Na so the girl begin trend, pray for omotee. Like say na me send her go do yanch surgery

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Beinformed247(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Lord is thy strength
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by CrudeSon: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Cmon bro. All babies are like that. U shouldn't have said that. Their hands, legs and lips looks strange at first and then normalizes afterwards.

Make e better be joke oo grin

Not all abeg.
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Beinformed247(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
No be all pikin...... I didn't have this attributes oooo
Nairalandmonika:
Nigerians like making irrelevant people popular, na so I enter Twitter today. One omotee did yanch surgery, belike say the yanch nor enter well. Na so the girl begin trend, pray for omotee. Like say na me send her go do yanch surgery
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Nairalandmonika: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Beinformed247:
No be all pikin...... I didn't have this attributes oooo
Lol, of course not all
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by DriggityDre: 1:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Where is the father of this child Why is she not talking about him. Hmm.. Don't be deceived. She will be screaming when she is getting knocked up by Chief Daddy. She go later come online looking for sympathy that the father don port. The father is there, maybe he told her to abort but she no gree.

Halima, greet Chief Daddy for me o.

Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by starbuck(f): 3:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Congratulations dear
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2020
The next post on Nairaland now will be "American mother whom Halima stole her baby's pictures releases fresh pictures"

"Meet the American mother whom Halima stole her baby's pictures".
You engaged her in a chat, she apologized, so what is her aim of posting the chat?
Just looking for Online relevance.
Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 11, 2020
That HAND looks absurd.
This must really be hers, finally.
See what excessive BLEACHING has caused a NEWBORN

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby by Ddy(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bleach sotay baby bleach join.
Na joke ooo
U will not make heaven I swear.Hell is ur final home

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Look To Ay's Birthday Cost Over 2 Million Naira (pictures) / Teni Dragged Into The Mud Over New Photo / How Male Celebrities Will Look Like If They Were Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.