Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Do I Patent My Unique Business Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Patent My Unique Business Idea? (682 Views)

Live Webinar: A Unique Business That Guarantees N200k Monthly In 2022 / Over 200 Unique Business Ideas For Everyone / Unique Business Opportunity In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Patent My Unique Business Idea? by mrsage(m): 2:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Hello,

I woke up one morning and suddenly cooked up a very unique business idea / concept

Its so sweet and unique that it doesn't exist in Nigeria at the moment.

I jumped on it and in the course of my investigation, I discovered that its already available in the US, UK and India.

Well I still have a chance since the market is very huge here in Naija.

The next day I woke up and while brain storming I discovered that the long term survival is at risk.

What if I start now then few years down the line a money bag like Dangote, Otedola or Cubana Chief Priest decides to start the same business?

That sounds like serious trouble cry

Another scenario, what if the guys from the US decide to enter into the Nigerian market?

So I said to myself maybe I should obtain a Patent for this beautiful idea.

Do you have any idea how it works?

I will really appreciate a practical guide on how to obtain a patent in Nigeria.

I've seen a lot of legal grammar on the internet but I would love something very practical.

I also wish to know the cost and duration.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Patent My Unique Business Idea? by mrsage(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Look forward to any feedback
Re: How Do I Patent My Unique Business Idea? by Roy1918(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2020
pls sir I have saw ur post on transportation business I will be glad if you can afford me with more info pls
my WhatsApp digit 08145468705
or u can drop urs tnks in anticipation looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (Reply)

How can I Start Lanyard Printing Business / Legit Side Hustle..... / How I Earn 3-5k Daily Using My Smart Phone Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.