Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola (570 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by sarrki(m): 2:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Muyiwa Ademola has expressed that several Nigerians are hungry that they care less about social distancing as a result of the lockdown.

Ademola shared his experience while distributing food items to some communities as a way of supporting families during the COVID-19 lockdown.

The actor had joined his friend and colleague Femi Adebayo to carry out the exercise through their foundation “The Unique Charitable Foundation” in Ibadan but got mobbed by hungry and desperate residents who didn’t care about social distancing.

“Earlier today Femi Adebayo and I on behalf of our foundation went to some places in Ibadan to distribute some foodstuff. It was quite an experience,” he narrates.

Read Also: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi apologise for violating social distancing order
“A little help with a little smile gives meaning to human life. We “The Unique Charitable Foundation” went out today to reach out to some of our people out there to support various foodstuffs to help those that need us. May God continue to bless @ucfng …We pray that God in his infinite mercy heals our land.

“Before leaving for this exercise earlier today, our spouses felt observing social distancing would be a bit difficult but we assured them we would get people coordinated.

“Behold “Social Distancing” was like an alien language to those at our first call. They said they were ready to die because they are hungry, nothing we said could matter to them, we couldn’t get them to be on a line and keep physical distance! When we threatened to leave if they do not concur we were mobbed by the BOYS, thank God we left there alive! So sad those old women who were in the queue couldn’t be attended to.

“People are hungry and angry but an adage says “Bi a ba n sunkun, a mariran”, we only came to give back to the society that made us but we were unfairly treated. It’s fine, we understand. This exercise will continue tomorrow but orderliness is important so as not to create more danger! “Social distancing is key,” he disclosed.

https://thenationonlineng.net/people-are-too-hungry-to-observe-social-distancing-muyiwa-ademola/
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by sarrki(m): 2:46am On Apr 11, 2020
An average Nigerian is a law breaker, emergency activist, I know all, an ingrate, ingrate, greedy , oppressor, corruption personified, religious and ethnic bigotry , sociopath and so on
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by Kingpee2(m): 2:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerians and ranting are 5&6,if this lockdown continues for a whole year,Nigerians won’t do nothing about it ....Suffering and smiling like Fela said ..

1 Like

Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:58am On Apr 11, 2020
IT'S JUST LIKE SAYING PEOPLE ARE TOO HUNGRY TO STAY SAFE OR PEOPLE ARE TOO HUNGRY TO STAY ALIVE

ON THE OTHER HAND, GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS AS WELL AS RICH & WELL MEANING NIGERIANS SHOULD DO MORE.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by Samoneo(m): 3:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Lols.. This is the bitter truth. In as much as the government is doing all it's best to stop the virus thereby necessitating the lockdown they should always be aware that people are Hungary.. At the end, more people would die of the hunger than the virus itself. I just pray there are serious and genuine palliative measure to put in
Place. For those who God bless to among us should Pls help our neighbors. Little kind of gesture would go long way at this trying period.. Government can't do it alone..
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by sarrki(m): 3:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Samoneo:
Lols.. This is the bitter truth. In as much as the government is doing all it's best to stop the virus thereby necessitating the lockdown they should always be aware that people are Hungary.. At the end, more people would die of the hunger than the virus itself. I just pray there are serious and genuine palliative measure to put in
Place. For those who God bless to among us should Pls help our neighbors. Little kind of gesture would go long way at this trying period.. Government can't do it alone..

Hungary ko

Peru or Punjabi ni
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by Samoneo(m): 3:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Hmm. I believe someone of your calibre should know this is a typo error right?.. I'm not above mistake my brother....
sarrki:

Hungary ko

Peru or Punjabi ni

1 Like

Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by mannobi(m): 3:59am On Apr 11, 2020
sarrki:
Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Muyiwa Ademola has expressed that several Nigerians are hungry that they care less about social distancing as a result of the lockdown.

Ademola shared his experience while distributing food items to some communities as a way of supporting families during the COVID-19 lockdown.

The actor had joined his friend and colleague Femi Adebayo to carry out the exercise through their foundation “The Unique Charitable Foundation” in Ibadan but got mobbed by hungry and desperate residents who didn’t care about social distancing.

“Earlier today Femi Adebayo and I on behalf of our foundation went to some places in Ibadan to distribute some foodstuff. It was quite an experience,” he narrates.

Read Also: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi apologise for violating social distancing order
“A little help with a little smile gives meaning to human life. We “The Unique Charitable Foundation” went out today to reach out to some of our people out there to support various foodstuffs to help those that need us. May God continue to bless @ucfng …We pray that God in his infinite mercy heals our land.

“Before leaving for this exercise earlier today, our spouses felt observing social distancing would be a bit difficult but we assured them we would get people coordinated.

“Behold “Social Distancing” was like an alien language to those at our first call. They said they were ready to die because they are hungry, nothing we said could matter to them, we couldn’t get them to be on a line and keep physical distance! When we threatened to leave if they do not concur we were mobbed by the BOYS, thank God we left there alive! So sad those old women who were in the queue couldn’t be attended to.

“People are hungry and angry but an adage says “Bi a ba n sunkun, a mariran”, we only came to give back to the society that made us but we were unfairly treated. It’s fine, we understand. This exercise will continue tomorrow but orderliness is important so as not to create more danger! “Social distancing is key,” he disclosed.

https://thenationonlineng.net/people-are-too-hungry-to-observe-social-distancing-muyiwa-ademola/

The suffering is beginning to tell on lagosians especially. I met a man on our street in the evening begin for just hundred naira to buy bread so his child could eat and here is the useless humanitarian affairs minister sharing twenty thousand naira to jigawa state with no corona virus problem and not in lockdown. God will judge you all
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by marshalcarter: 4:08am On Apr 11, 2020
If the govt says stay at home....I would if hunger says go out...I would
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by babyfaceafrica: 4:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Kingpee2:
Nigerians and ranting are 5&6,if this lockdown continues for a whole year,Nigerians won’t do nothing about it ....Suffering and smiling like Fela said ..
of course they won't do anything about it, but start robbing people, houses and shops.. Na that time una go know how hungry people are
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by madridguy(m): 4:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Useless and devil heart leaders. Keeping people at home with no provision.
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by helinues: 5:23am On Apr 11, 2020
And no pinshures of them sharing whatever
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Because we lack database of anything.... we are trapped.
Re: People Are Too Hungry To Observe Social Distancing – Muyiwa Ademola by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Samoneo:
Hmm. I believe someone of your calibre should know this is a typo error right?.. I'm not above mistake my brother....

So you kno no say I just dey throw jabs?

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Confesses To Lying Against A Cab Man For Money & Stripping Naked / List Of What Was Forbidden In Saudi Arabia During Ramadan Because Of Coronavirus / My Rituals Is Only On Movie Not For Real So Stop Sending Me Account Numbers-noll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.