Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria (244 Views)

Corona Virus: Over 2000 Iphones Distributed For Free / Covid-19 Not Deadly To Sub-saharan Africans / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by NLSOFT: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2020
It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria

You see it in the news, you went online read it, view pictures, watch videos, because your leaders are corrupt you choose not to believe it

The print media capture it as they headline, radio stations host a talk show about it

WHO Sound a sound warning to Nigeria about It

Because we The Nigerians Have a Bad Leadership, Corrupt politicians who are more interested in retaining their political position, looting more of Nigeria resources, careless about the poor masses and the entire people they lead

You choose not to take majors, stay safe and keep to social distancing as recommended

Endangering the lives of over 200+ million people with Corona Virus Pandemic

May It Never Be Over Stretched In Nigeria My Country

With over 1+ million live confirm cases of coronavirus and 100+k death recorded so far

No direct cure

More people are being infected in the CITY OF USA, The home town of the World Health Organization and advance technology

People are falling sick, in some country like Ecuador people are dying and being left in the street for the Government to pick the dead bodies

I Fear For My Country Nigeria

May The Good God Help Us in the part of the world, where lives of Caws are much valued than the people of Nigeria

There is Pandemic In The Land. Stay safe even as we pray for JESUS death and resolution to help us

Stay Safe For You and For Me

Mbonu Watson
NairaLEARN.com

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by RaptObserver: 5:58am On Apr 11, 2020
That is true. But...
Re: It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by NLSOFT: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Still But Stay Safe, For You And I

Thanks

RaptObserver:
That is true. But...

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by segebase(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2020
God save us
Re: It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Stay safe by staying at home and allowing children to be starved of an education and people quarrelling because of hunger?
I pray that as we enter Easter, the resurected Christ will uproot every trace of Corona virus of the street, rebuke the Spirit of fear and return things back to a better normal In JESUS CHRIST name amen grin
Re: It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by NLSOFT: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Just In USA Now

SHOCKING: Coronavirus has now killed more than 100,000 people worldwide and today, Friday, it's 2 p.m. in Washington DC, and already 1500 people have died from COVID-19. In the past 3 days here, about 2000 people have died every day from the disease. Today is projected to follow the same path. And even though politicians are saying we are reaching the peak and Dr. Birx is saying same at the White House, it's all a lie. You cannot be reaching a peak when more than 33,000 new cases were recorded yesterday and the same thing all the previous days. Hospitalization may be going down, but you reach the peak when fewer new cases are recorded.
Re: It Will Be Deadly To Alow Corona Virus OVER Stretch In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
No Comment yet..

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Now The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost / What Is The Condition Of All Who Came In Contact With Abba Kyari In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.