Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? (1378 Views)

Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by Emmandus(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Starting a Scalable and Sustainable Business in Nigeria

There are so many businesses you can do in Nigeria which you can scale and many of which are sustainable.

However, you need to pay attention to certain factors like location, needs of the people, and government policies.

In Nigeria, we have seen government policies wiping out tricycles and motorcycle riders in some states.

The current Pandemic is also another lesson in view, although the effect of this is not restricted to one location or industry alone.

With that at the back of our minds let's look at some possible businesses or models to arriving at possible, scalable and sustainable ones.

The lesson we have learnt now is that essential services or products will continue to sell. Services around Food items, Food supplies, toiletries, household supplies and every day convenience are examples of areas of business that are essential.

In demand services, some of the in demand and essential services are based on healthcare and general wellbeing, businesses that address this will continue to sell.

Educational Services and products indifferent forms will continue to sell and with the current reality we see that these must have a readiness to cross the time and space boundary leveraging on the virtual world of the internet.

Services that solve people's pressing problems, be it business, technical, technological or psychological will be sustainable.

Some businesses can also stem from problems you have solved for others before either freely or for a fee.

An interesting thing is that there might be a business opportunity stemming from a conversation or a closer look at a current situation for instance your current job.

Starting a scalable and sustainable business is usually about creating and finding that hot product, software or service, then going out to sell it to an hungry market and creating a system to improve on it.

I hope this helps you or someone you know.

This Saturday by 9am in the WhatsApp Wealth Academy Group, I will be training over 200 Entrepreneurs and Business Owners in a FREE Workshop titled The Business Growth Mastermind: Blueprint and Tools to scale your profit and make more money now and always.

Hit the signature link below to chat me up on WhatsApp or reach out to (070) (338) 5827 to get added to the training.

Keep Rising to Greatness,

I am Emmanuel Ayeni
Team Lead at Emmandus Consulting
www.emmanuelayeni.com
www.emmandus.com

2 Likes

Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by HeadwayEvents(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2020
START A POS OR MOBILE MONEY AGENCY BUSINESS AND MAKE BETWEEN 3K TO 10K DAILY

IN NEED OF INSTANT POS DEVICE FOR YOUR MOBILE MONEY AGENT BUSINESS

Get PAYCENTRE...PAYCENTRE remains the only MMO/FinTech company that provides instant issuance of POS for existing and new agents starting the mobile money business.

Couple with the following 10 reasons why you need to settle for PayCentre as a new or existing agents are:
1. You get your POS device instantly on same day of registration
2. Very Good network
3. No Charge Back Issue. Customers debited in ERROR are credited back 72hrs or in less than three(3) working days without facing the stress of visiting their banks.
4. Prompt dispute resolution
5. They don't deduct charges from customers account
6. You can lodge dispute directly on the App.
7. They have active social media channels to help resolve your disputes promptly
8. They've lower platform rate/charge
9. No stamp duty
10. They're very easy to locate. You will surely have PayCentre Agents and/or Ambassadors around you. Also with good online presence and physical location at Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. PayCentre

To sign up
Call/WhatApp
Ambassador Kudos 08060351127
E-mail: kudosresourcess@gmail.com
Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by HeadwayEvents(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2020
START A POS OR MOBILE MONEY AGENT BUSINESS AND MAKE BETWEEN 3K TO 10K DAILY USING PAYCENTRE

Get PAYCENTRE...PAYCENTRE remains the only MMO/FinTech company that provides instant issuance of POS for existing and new agents starting the mobile money business.

Couple with the following 10 reasons why you need to settle for PayCentre as a new or existing agents are:
1. You get your POS device instantly on same day of registration
2. Very Good network
3. No Charge Back Issue. Customers debited in ERROR are credited back 72hrs or in less than three(3) working days without facing the stress of visiting their banks.
7. They have active social media channels to help resolve your disputes promptly
9. No stamp duty
10. They're very easy to locate. You will surely have PayCentre Agents and/or Ambassadors around you. Also with good online presence and physical location at Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. PayCentre

To sign up
Call/WhatApp
Ambassador Kudos (080)(603)(511)(27)

1 Like

Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by KudosResources(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2020
START POS OR MOBILE MONEY AGENT BUSINESS AND EARN BETWEEN 3K TO 10K DAILY WITH PAYCENTRE

Couple with the following 10 reasons why you need to settle for PayCentre  as a new or existing agents are:
1. You get your POS device instantly on same day of registration
2. Very Good network
9. No stamp duty
10. They're very easy to locate. You will surely have PayCentre Agents and/or Ambassadors around you. Also with good online presence and physical location at Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. PayCentre

To  sign up
Call/WhatApp 
Ambassador Kudos (080)(603)51127

Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by Clothingonline9(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Clothing business make order at wholesale price and sell double price
Order pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Conflinks 900
Hand chain 2k
Tm Lewin Grade 1 4k
Plain and pattern full cotton 4yrds 2k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe too brands and all sizes available.
Store location ikotun.we use courier for doorstep delivery.
Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by gpatern: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2020
You can make good turn over with the business model described below :

That remind of this song :

Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, glory be to thee o Lord,Amen.

Before you say the money is too small,please read the conversation between a salary earner and a keke napep driver below :

Salary Worker : Abeg You fit borrow me 5,000 till month end

Keke Napep Rider : Office Man, then never pay you salary ?

Salary Worker : My guy, b4 month end self the money done finish.

Keke Napep Rider : Na every time you dey ask me for 5k or 10k wetin sef

Salary Worker : U no say na every day U dey see money, but me na once a month

Keke Napep Rider : U sef fit do this business, dey see money everyday

Salary Worker : Guy, ano go fit drop my job for keke napep business ?

Keke Napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N2,000 every day because na fairly used na.

Salary Worker : Oh boy, that is 14 every week x 4 weeks = 56,000 a month.

Keke Napep Rider : Na him U come dey ask me to borrow you 5,000 everymonth.

Salary Worker : But him go dey spend money to sevice and repair am

Keke Napep Rider : Sit down there, dey argue wetin you know know.

Keke Napep Rider : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 56,000 wey adey give am every month for the next six month when the come be my own - Na Hire Purchase na.

Salary Worker : Wait wait 56,000 a month x 6 months = 336,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.

Keke Napep Rider : He tell me say he buy am grade one for 160,000.

Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.336 - 160 = 176,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 30,000k.

Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.

Keke Napep Rider : No take another person Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.

Keke Napep Rider : No be only me, we many wey learn work no see money start.

Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy wey dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 160,000

Keke Napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am and stop asking me for 5000naira everytime.
Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by gpatern: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2020
You can make good turn over with the business model descibed below :

Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, glory be to thee o Lord,Amen.

Before you say the money is too small,please read the conversation between a salary earner and a keke napep driver below :

Keke Napep Rider : Ask me what you dont know - Na salary person like you buy this one wey adey use.I give am N2,000 every day because na fairly used na.

Keke Napep Rider : Shishi hin no go commot give for the 56,000 wey adey give am every month for the next six month when the come be my own - Na Hire Purchase na.

Salary Worker : Wait wait 56,000 a month x 6 months = 336,000.All the money self no reach to buy keke napep.

Salary : I think this business don they make sense now.336 - 160 = 176,000 gain.Meaning every month the guy they save for bank 30,000k.

Salary Worker : Why you self no go buy from the same place that smart salary worker buy from instead of working for him.

Keke Napep Rider : No take another person Hustle dey dey laugh, all fingers are not equal.When I finish for where I learn tailoring, no money to buy machine or collect shop so I wan ride the keke take see money to collect shop and buy tailoring machine.

Salary Worker : Abeg give me the number of the guy wey dey wey sell fairly used keke napep for 160,000

Keke Napep Rider :Na hin number be this - 08064334330, Call am and stop asking me for 5000naira everytime.

Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by Emmandus(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
�✍Why Now is a Great Time to Start Your Blog..

Last week, I received a mail from Google Adsense Program to all Adsense Publishers.

It was a warm write up sharing how Google understood the current demand on their infrastructure, the need for improved and expanded capacity on all fronts, which they had long envisaged and made plans for these and should there be emergencies or any incidences they already have plans to manage that with little to no outage time.

They shared some warm thoughts to everyone during this ongoing pandemic and it sure makes anyone reading to feel like a part of the family.

Adsense continues to pay billions of dollars in revenue annually to publishers.

I know not many bloggers preach Adsense any more because it's quite work to make money through it, than many online opportunities today. Especially, if you are solely in it for the money without enough passion before your blog grows and soon enough before your first cheque ever shows up (now it's the world of bank transfers).

I must say by experience some adsense earnings can come in at the most interesting times.

I got into Google Adsense in the University when I decided to start my blog on blogpost as a hobby or most importantly as a platform to showcase my Personal Development articles before Saturday Punch went on to later publish 10 of those articles over time.

My main personal blog www.emmanuelayeni.com has gone through and is currently going through different evolution now and in many years to come, it has been majorly an expression of my work, my inspirational journey and an archive of all inspired thoughts, book reviews and actionable business strategies.

If you are a writer or content creator, this window of time is actually one of the best times to create your own blog.

A "web log" or blog serves myriad of great roles, right from showcasing your business or expertise, to promoting and archiving your content.

A blog can also serve as a platform to boost your influence, credibility and authority online, with that comes many avenues to also monetize beyond adsense.

A blog will also ensure if any social media platform disappears your content is preserved.
Like I shared in my book, Write To Earn, a blog can be the a good source of content for your book or other forms of content.

The interesting thing is while there are many parts to blogging, anyone can start almost a free blog today depending on peculiar goals and budget.

There are many articles, posts,YouTube videos and online courses to guide anyone along this paths, many of which can be gotten for free or a great fee.

However, for anyone who choose to pick my brain on how to start a free blog and apply for Google Adsense account in 7days or less or anything beyond the scope of the post I will be available on WhatsApp to pick my brain on this at a good discount of just N5000 instead of the usual N10,000 for the first 10 people.

Simply click the link /2347033875827 (Since there is a cap on how many people I can personally guide on this, this service is not free but I have made it affordable for everyone for just N5000 only )

I am Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness

#Writers
#Authors
#blogger
#Blogging
#Blog
#Adsense
#inspirationalblogging

1 Like

Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by doctor306(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by Emmandus(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2020
�Read this Carefully If You Missed Yesterday's Money Mastery Class...

Yesterday night was terrific! We had an amazing time in the Wealth Mastery Academy on WhatsApp, where I trained over 200 people on Wealth Creation Strategies that will help them end all their money worries,fast track their journey to financial Freedom and increase their Financial Intelligence.

For over 2 hours we looked at altering and correcting limiting beliefs, practical steps to making consistent multiple income streams and action steps to setting up passive income and becoming financially free.

I know you didn't get the information about this, don't worry, I got you covered.

You can choose to be in the next edition holding on Saturday.

Yes!

I have put together this 3 Hour Intensive Financial Freedom Master Class where I will take you deeply into all we shared yesterday that you need to become Financially Free and I will answer all your questions, so you can end all your worries about extra income, money or wealth Creation. Once and for all.

This Saturday 9th May, 2020 9am to 12pm

I will host 100 people in a closed WhatsApp group on Money Mastery sharing deeply on Vehicles and Strategies for Wealth Creation

In the Money Mastery Masterclass.

You Will Learn:

1. How to Master and be in Control of Your Money

2. Tracking and Fast tracking Your Journey to Financial Freedom

3. 7 facts No One Told You About Money Mastery

4. 10 Ways to Becoming a Money Magnet,here and right now

5. 20 + Ways You Can Make up to N1million per month or even more..

6. List of over 50 businesses you can start with N50,000 or less

7. Sure Ways to Make Daily Money with your WhatsApp

8. How to Create Multiple income streams

9. 5 Ways to create Passive Income

�Bonus.. 12 Hot Money Making Ebooks

• A Free Copy of My Own Fast selling Ebook: The One Million Naira Report: 20+ Ways To Make One Million Naira Every Month (N3700)

• 11 Hot Selected Money Making Internet Marketing Ebooks on Instant Fiverr Goldrush, Facebook Profits, Twitter Income, Instagram Marketing and Copywriting Blueprint. (Worth over N37,000)

How much will this 3 Hour Intensive Money Mastery Training cost You?

This 3 Hour Class is worth over N100,000, the bonuses alone are worth over N50,000

You will not be paying N100,000 for this class

I will not be charging you N50,000 for this class and ALL the bonus

No, Not even my usual N10,000 discounted price.

Instead, this is what I will do...

I am Crashing down the price from N10,000 down to N1,000 for the first 50 Action takers.

Why am I doing this?
If you followed me closely you know I am all about empowering people and helping them end all money worries.

I know what it means to need more options as a onetime road-side Book Seller.

I know what it means to have more options, so I want to share same strategies that has worked for me and over 1000 people I have trained online and offline over the last 5 years.

This is why I chose to help more people in a time like this by crashing down the price from N10,000 to N1,000 if only you are among the early action takers

The first 50 Action takers also get an extra Bonus a copy of my book #WriteToEarn: 13 Sure-Fire Ways To Make Money Writing Online

To Register or Join the Class

Simply Transfer N1000 to

GTBANK 0049694795

Then send in the payment details to WhatsApp (0703( 387) (5827) to be added to Class.

I celebrate Your Fastrack to Financial Freedom Already.

Emmanuel O. Ayeni

Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by uthlaw: 11:38am On May 06, 2020
gpatern:
You can make good turn over with the business model descibed below :

I have interest but I base in Kaduna!
Re: What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? by enterpren1: 2:16am On May 25, 2020
uthlaw:
I have interest but I base in Kaduna!

Distance is not a barrier, we have send to kano before we dismantle and parkage and send to you as piece all duely labelled.
We usually use luxury bus with large space beneath to transport it.
But you will bear the cost.
You will get a mechanic to hook it all up over there

(1) (Reply)

New Scam Alert / List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than 200k. / What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.