Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown (415 Views)

LP Halt The Display Of Computed Result So Far After Tinubu Started Winning / P.O Will Halt The Enactment Of Sharia Rule Across Nigeria. Shetima Warns North / Why Autopiloters L/ugm Should Halt Sit-at-home And Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown by biseducator(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2020
As an investigator, I have personally read every article concerning Corona virus and do an in-depth research, only to find out that this virus has a big under tone that no Africa leader has spoken or addressed.

I have a few questions for world health organization WHO.

1) how come during the pick of Wuhan death toll, other states in China didn't implement the lockdown, like beijing, Shanghai and etc.

2) China has one of the busiest transport system in the world from train to flight. Yet some states where operating freely.

3) why when Wuhan lockdown was lifted 80% of residence flee from Wuhan, is it something we don't know or haven't been told?

Questions for Nigeria government;

1) we understand that 14 day ultimatum is given to watch the respiratory stability of the affected patient, how come everyday there is a discharge of patience, when where they admitted? To be discharged so soon.

2) how come states under lockdown like Lagos is having high causality rate than states that there is no lockdown like zamfara and gombe state with no single record.
3) if the Corona virus is so deadly as presented by WHO why treating the patient with kid gloves, and the sudden rise of patients even with the lockdown?

Four things that will happen to so many African countries;

1) if this lockdown gets to one month or more, our budget plan will fail, cos like Nigeria a mono economy runed by crude oil, will have serious deficit, which is already happening, and some Africa countries we bargain their diamond, gold and rare earth mine for loan, including transport and military.

2) Africa leaders will be encouraged to source for loan, to improve health care and education, with conditions of loan that will not be spell out clearly, with organization like IMF and Chinese willing to support, that will be the devil's meal for Africa.

3) at the moment serious money laundering is going both international bodies are pretending blind eyes. Cos is Africa, it has also been like that.

4) inflation will hit the highest, it will be the highest ever in some countries.

My take home;
If we are having breakthrough in the fight against Corona virus, then we don't need Chinese doctors,
How come at the same time NIgeians were asked to go back to there country, mind you that order is from the Chinese government, and there doctors are here to treat you. hmmm I smell a fish.

What to watch out for;
The moment those doctor's start working the infection will be recording from 1000 above daily.
Did anyone search those doctor's?
Chinese viaccine are rejected in the world at the moment, yet are arriving Nigeria to treat Nigerians. I shake my head!

(There is strategy they have discovered with hunger and loan, Africa leaders can even shake hand with Satan and elect him)
What Nigeria citizen should do, either government should lift the lockdown with preventive measures or stay indoors get hit with hunger and accept the plan of the Chinese new colonization.

(If you have more proof come out and challenge my facts)

Re: Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown by Themegbuzie: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Exactly lift the lockdown and place preventive measures. The fear of Corona virus cannot keep Nigeria to ransom

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown by susrite(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Who has a beer... This guy deserves one.

What we don't understand is this.

Where China is the herbalist and Nigeria government is the man

Man: I want to be rich at all cost

HERBALIST: (consults oracle) you will be rich but your present and coming generation will suffer for it.

MAN: As long as I'm rich, who cares?

HERBALIST: (performs ritual and answered the man)

Only for the wise
Re: Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown by biseducator(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Update; the Corona virus death in Lagos pose a fairly tale, a Corona inquest should be done on the corpes to inquire if they are death by Corona virus or natural death. We are tired of lies and people's lives us as politics.
Re: Why Nigeria Government Should Halt The Lockdown by biseducator(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Update; the new teasers of Corona virus, as federal government gave Lagos State government #10 billion, now most northern states have started getting records of patient, with the lockdown? Where did they come from?

The NISP said they have spent #12 billion naira on school feeding, how was the children feed? Foodstuffs, home delivery, or cash transfer? Hmm

At the end of this coming week get ready, all malaria, headache, coughing, diabetes, body pains, eye problem will become Corona virus.

Lies doesn't last!

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why The Lockdown In Nigeria Is Not Working and wont save us / Recruitment:NCDC Surveillance Support Officers In 19 States / INEC Headquarters In Abuja Gutted By Fire This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.