Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,176 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors (325 Views)

Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by betonnaira: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2020
THESE "MEN OF GOD" THAT USED TO DO MAGIC HEALING, WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

THEY WOULD SAY "RABABABABABAKRAKATA, PLACE YOUR HAND ON THAT TV SET AND RECEIVE INSTANT HEALING"

THE COVID 19 VICTIMS WORLD WIDE NEED YOUR AWESOME POWER NOW OH RATHER THAN AFTER THE PANDEMIC.

1 Like

Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2020
The just shall live by his faith..Romans 1:17,heb 10;38 slowpoke, luke1:45 is to clear. If u don't have faith in GOD d healer and his servant, the pastor don't bother..u will remain in excruciating pain forever grin
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by betonnaira: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
The just shall live by his faith..Romans 1:17,heb 10;38 slowpoke, luke1:45 is to clear. If u don't have faith in GOD d healer and his servant, the pastor don't bother..u will remain in excruciating pain forever grin
lol ok oh fast poker defenders of them pastor say pastor say association

1 Like

Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2020
betonnaira:
lol ok oh fast poker defenders of them pastor say pastor say association
am not defending them , am only sorry for u who keep waiting for magic or miracle to happen not knowing U are d problem. Not d pastor grin
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by betonnaira: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
am not defending them , am only sorry for u who keep waiting for magic or miracle to happen not knowing U are d problem. Not d pastor grin
did i tell u i was waiting? i aint d problem d pastor ls n their mouth are the problem
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2020
betonnaira:
did i tell u i was waiting? i aint d problem d pastor ls n their mouth are the problem
u beter shut up there before u receive curse worse than covid. Go and find out how others are enjoying divine health for over 10 years, no hospital visit ever.. some pregnant ones are even delivering in the houses and preparing dinner in the evening grin
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by StrikeBack(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
u beter shut up there before u receive curse worse than covid. Go and find out how others are enjoying divine health for over 10 years, no hospital visit ever.. some pregnant ones are even delivering in the houses and preparing dinner in the evening grin
Who is going to curse him?? Your God?

Go and take several seats jare
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by kadas01(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2020
betonnaira:
THESE "MEN OF GOD" THAT USED TO DO MAGIC HEALING, WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

THEY WOULD SAY "RABABABABABAKRAKATA, PLACE YOUR HAND ON THAT TV SET AND RECEIVE INSTANT HEALING"

THE COVID 19 VICTIMS WORLD WIDE NEED YOUR AWESOME POWER NOW OH RATHER THAN AFTER THE PANDEMIC.
Don't mind them!

They are all "fake miracle merchants"; and they have all disappeared into the thin air!!

Na Only GOD ALMIGHTY Get Power!!

Na Only GOD ALMIGHTY Dey Do Miracle!!
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by betonnaira: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
ahh ode curse from who ur stinking mouth go and pay ur tithe to ur pastor thats hiding in his 1million naira yearly house.
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by betonnaira: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2020
kadas01:
Don't mind them!

They are all "fake miracle merchants"; and they have all disappeared into the thin air!!

Na Only GOD ALMIGHTY Get Power!!

Na Only GOD ALMIGHTY Dey Do Miracle!!
once the matter end lots of church members character will change
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by kadas01(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2020
betonnaira:
once the matter end lots of church members character will change
Hehehe.....my brother, many of those charlatans claiming "pastor" would go and learn handwork!

No "free money" for them again!
Re: Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors by betonnaira: 10:25am On May 18, 2020
kadas01:
Hehehe.....my brother, many of those charlatans claiming "pastor" would go and learn handwork!

No "free money" for them again!

no mind them

(1) (Reply)

“price Of Oil Will Drop Drastically” 12 Years Ago, Tb Joshua Prophesied About Th / When Christians Catch The Spirit Vs. When True Israelites Catch The Spirit / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reportedly Credits Daystar Church Members’ With N10,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.