Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (54011 Views)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Lifecanbeamazin: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
It is sad that this man will attend Jumat when there's possibility of him contacting COVID-19 again.
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Dis people sef
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Kennydoc(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

He also relaxed curfew for churches you dumbass...Na every thrash una Sabi talk for social media

Is it right for him to relax curfew whether for mosques or churches? Is it right to have such a large gathering in a state that has cases of COVID-19?
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by ProudBiafran: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Islam and violence
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by kiddkash(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2020
some people just don't want to help themselves
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Phyde: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
What's the difference between funke Akindele offence and this ? Shithole.
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
bkool7:

He doesn't have the virus again.
So, he can not infect people

However, whether he can be infected again is still being debated and tests carried out on animal proved one can't be reinfected

We do not know whether he doesn't have the virus
You don't need to have the virus to infect people anyway. Shaking hands and other contaminating practice can spread the virus just like a nurse or doctor can spread it from patient to patient without having the virus
There is emerging evidence from Korea where 100 people who tested negative tested positive afterwards that ,the virus may be reactivated after testing negative . There are several possible explanations for this
Finally even the testing does not have 100% Specificity so there is the possibility of false negative results I.e testing negative whilst being positive
We should not generalize assumptions from other viruses

Viruses can hide in strange places dormant e.g the eye,testes etc we need to be intellectually humble and not talk as if we know everything or with unjustified certainty

There was another instance in Japan https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-japan-confirms-first-case-of-person-being-reinfected-with-covid-19-11944295
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by seangy4konji: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2020
No one would query this one..
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2020
ojun50:
The spreading wey Nigeria go experience from till next week Friday eh.....na one thousand we go dey count

your family inclusive?
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by shoprite: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2020
. . .and the ignorance goes on . . .and on . . .and on . . . undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by fireback: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2020
AdaNonye:
This is actually irresponsible. The government has banned public gatherings and then a governor is attending a public gathering....who are these rules made for sef
the rules are made for funke akindele and husband.
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by bkool7(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
omonnakoda:

We do not know whether he doesn't have the virus
You don't need to have the virus to infect people anyway. Shaking hands and other contaminating practice can spread the virus just like a nurse or doctor can spread it from patient to patient without having the virus
There is emerging evidence from Korea where 100 people who tested negative tested positive afterwards that ,the virus may be reactivated after testing negative . There are several possible explanations for this
Finally even the testing does not have 100% Specificity so there is the possibility of false negative results I.e testing negative whilst being positive
We should not generalize assumptions from other viruses

Viruses can hide in strange places dormant e.g the eye,testes etc we need to be intellectually humble and not talk as if we know everything or with unjustified certainty

There was another instance in Japan https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-japan-confirms-first-case-of-person-being-reinfected-with-covid-19-11944295

Since coronavirus is a novel ailment, there are many false negative tests. That's why you hear people coming out positive again

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/how-false-negatives-are-complicating-covid-19-testing/

However, tests carried out in laboratories on apes and evidences from some humans are pointing in the direction that once you had it, your immune system would have learnt how to eliminate it.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532754-600-can-you-catch-the-coronavirus-twice-we-dont-know-yet/

It all depends on how strong ur immune system is or how you've equipped it
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Eboski(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Roozzaay:

Churches are opened too. You're just an idiot like the governor himself.
you are also dumbass like the Governor, why must him opened worship centers when we are not free from the evil virus.
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Ayobami7(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
废话
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by ojun50(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[/b]

your family inclusive?
Yr family hv rejected you dat why you are pain.
Stay safe don't spread d decrease
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Amanda4life: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
This people sef

See the IMAM at hi front just dey open teeth without mask.

They are not even afraid
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by omonnakoda: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
bkool7:

Since coronavirus is a novel ailment, there are many false negative tests. That's why you hear people coming out positive again

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/how-false-negatives-are-complicating-covid-19-testing/

However, tests carried out in laboratories on apes and evidences from some humans are pointing in the direction that once you had it, your immune system would have learnt how to eliminate it.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532754-600-can-you-catch-the-coronavirus-twice-we-dont-know-yet/

It all depends on how strong ur immune system is or how you've equipped it
False negative tests has nothing to do with novelty.
False negatives is a scientific concept called SPECIFICITY. It is measured in percentage virtually every test has a specificity rating.

I don't know why you are quoting me if you decided to close your mind

I mentioned A FACT

100 People who tested negative in Korea later tested positive
You chose to ignore that completely and are quoting Vanguard
The truth is WE DON'T KNOW YET
WE DON'T KNOW about immunity
If there is immunity what is the mechanism?
We are still learning about this virus

Please can you give a citation for YOUR CLAIM about tests carried out in APES for Covid 19
Failure to reinfect immediately after an illness does not prove immunity
That is a fabrication
The point here is dormancy.
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
ojun50:

Yr family hv rejected you dat why you are pain.
Stay safe don't spread d decrease

I tell you, there is nothing more in your empty head, sense gone nothing nothing if not you won't be wishing your country bad

you rejected it but you are wishing others? because your sense of reasoning is doom, covid-19 fall on you there

I wonder what your existence was if you're not a patient anyway
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by davidque: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stupidity in high places
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by ojun50(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

I tell you, there is nothing more in your empty head, sense gone nothing nothing if not you won't be wishing your country bad

you rejected it but you are wishing others? because your sense of reasoning is doom, covid-19 fall on you there

I wonder what your existence was if you're not a patient anyway
Talking to you is like giving a mosquito a scholarship
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Nigeriapen(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Galactico4ever(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is a either a big example of audio coronovirus or the governor thinks he is immune. Las Las he is telling his citizens that the virus is a joke
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
ojun50:

Talking to you is like giving a mosquito a scholarship

your stupidity amuse me, dem dey give mosquito scholarship in your village before?

you're strategically dumb more than my thought. you predicted 1000 cases for your country, that's how cruel you're

I guess you're still sucking breast at your age, you need brain overhaul I swear
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Myself2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
I don't think he has done anything wrong as there is no ban on social gatherings in Bauchi YET
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by surgical: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This is so irresponsible & stupid to say the least. Someone who texted negative not long is already in crowded place, maybe just maybe he was never positive to start with or well maybe he’s just one adamant & stubborn person. The mosque in Saudi Arabia has been closed but some fanatics from Nigeria believe they’re more righteous & prayerful. Bunch of hypocrites. I pray this virus don’t end them all
This have shown that Muslims in Nigeria are fake,the religion is a tool in their hands to achieve other objectives e.g political
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by Bimpe29: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
What an obstinate patient!
You and other Muslim faithfuls in attendance can never be more holier and Muslim than Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by davidas101(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's very sad how a lot of people deceive themselves by serving their obsession in their RELIGION thinking they're serving God,
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by bkool7(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
omonnakoda:

False negative tests has nothing to do with novelty.
False negatives is a scientific concept called SPECIFICITY. It is measured in percentage virtually every test has a specificity rating.

I don't know why you are quoting me if you decided to close your mind

I mentioned A FACT

100 People who tested negative in Korea later tested positive
You chose to ignore that completely and are quoting Vanguard
The truth is WE DON'T KNOW YET
WE DON'T KNOW about immunity
If there is immunity what is the mechanism?
We are still learning about this virus

Please can you give a citation for YOUR CLAIM about tests carried out in APES for Covid 19
Failure to reinfect immediately after an illness does not prove immunity
That is a fabrication
The point here is dormancy.

Unverifiable fact.
Fact without links.

I guess you didn't see the facts I sited

If you didn't quote me, I wouldn't have stooped so low
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by kayprinz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Audio Corona
Re: Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus by kunletexs: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
How can you force schools, churches from meeting and some Mosque would be opened?

Should we all not be under the same law?

Police would not go and arrest these ones now but them know how to flex muscle for akindele's party?

Because you know how radical muslims can be, na je je je, je je ni o, but for Christian, na GRA GRA GRA be your MOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.