Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. (640 Views)

Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by CloudNineSport: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Things are falling aparts in Barcelona, as six top board members have shockingly resigned and told president Josep Maria Bartomeu they are unhappy with how the club is being currently managed, as they call for an immediate commencement of the 2021 presidential elections.

Two of the club's Vice presidents Emili Rousaud and Enrique Tombas quits their position, alongside directors Silvio Elias, Maria Teixidor, Josep Pont and Jordi Clasamiglia have all resign from their respective positions.

The six board members confirmed their resignation through a group letter, expresssing their concern over the financial implications of the coronavirus crisis for the club, and asked for the club’s leadership to be reviewed as soon as possible.

They also further criticised the handling of a controversy that rocked the club in February, when Barcelona was forced to deny hiring a firm to attack opponents of Bartomeu on social med, including its own players like Lionel Messi and Gerard Piqué.

The group letter published on Friday reads;
“We hereby want to communicate that the undersigned managers have transferred to President Bartomeu our decision to irrevocably resign from our position as managers of FC Barcelona....
Read more @ https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/04/things-are-falling-aparts-in-barcelona.html?m=1

Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by iammo(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
remove messi from Barcelona and they become another Arsenal
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by CloudNineSport: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
true
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by Themegbuzie: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by rastaLivity: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Themegbuzie:
Save a Soul. 0039631573 Access GOD bless.
a dedicated account for begging, if i see your begging post again; i will spill your full name (surname, first name and middle name)
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by cassidy1996(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
na lie before messi, there was Barcelona. Barcelona will always be Barcelona
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by iammo(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2020
cassidy1996:
na lie before messi, there was Barcelona. Barcelona will always be Barcelona

face current reality my guy
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by cassidy1996(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

face current reality my guy
relax.....
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by cr7lomo: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Messi better not leave...let's c how his supposed loyalty will b tested ... Since his fans said he can't leave cos they took care of his early childhood sickness ... We are watching
Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by yungsmart(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
cr7lomo:
Messi better not leave...let's c how his supposed loyalty will b tested ... Since his fans said he can't leave cos they took care of his early childhood sickness ... We are watching

Last time I checked your Moniker is cr7lomo not "Lm10lomo'. Why are you after Messi insecurity of the highest order, did you see Messi name in the headline.

1 Like

Re: Things Have Fallen Apart In Barcelona, And May likely Get Worse. by cr7lomo: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
yungsmart:

Last time I checked your Moniker is cr7lomo not "Lm10lomo'. Why are you after Messi insecurity of the highest order, did you see Messi name in the headline.

I'm only dishing out what u Messi fans serve ...

(1) (Reply)

Australia Pool Week 49 Updates / Friday's Prediction / Saturday's Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.