Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) (491 Views)

Covid-19:group Not In Support Of Gov.dapo Abiodun Over Lockdown Extension / Nigerian Doctors Seek COVID-19 Lockdown Extension Ahead Of Review Tomorrow / Sapele Residents Protest Over Lockdown Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by PediakAuthor: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Legit.ng recently created a poll to know if Nigerians are in support of FG's decision to extend the COVID-19 Lockdown or not. 3,000 online users participated, while 61% chose NO and 39% chose YES!

To my surprise, I can't still figure out why Nigerians are saying No!! Why are they saying NO?

The Lockdown has been quite helpful in the course of containing CoronaVirus outbreak in Nigeria. Mathematically, we need to understand that contagious infection spreads on a basis of Geometric Exponential.

Something goes for something and nothing goes for nothing; even if it's not convenient at this moment, I think it's still the best preventive measure if we take a critical look at what's going on around the world, while also striving to ensure that Nigeria's case won't be aggravated.

Let's just endeavor to #StayHome for a while until this issue is rightly fixed.

Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by BlueBanana: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Simple,
Hunger bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by PediakAuthor: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueBanana:
Simple,
Hunger bad
I understand,
But at a point in life, we are always at a dilemma to choose a side.
The situation on ground is like a man in between the red sea and the devil. He cannot go to the front and can't go back... No matter what, he must choose a side...
Now we are in between hunger and corona virus, but I think it's easy to fight hunger than to be hospitalized because of CoronaVirus infection... At the end, such a person might loose at both end...
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by WandaNara: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Hungerbad
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by PediakAuthor: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2020
WandaNara:
Hungerbad

If hunger is bad, corona virus is worse...

We need to choose the right side...

Nigeria does not have the capacity to handle an intense outbreak of COVID-19, so the best thing to do is to accept some preventive measures...

You too, see what's going on around the world...

I Don talk my own o
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by WandaNara: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Nigeria does not have the capacity to handle an intense outbreak of COVID-19, so the best thing to do is to accept some preventive measures...

I Don talk my own o

I'm hungry bro. Please help me, save a soul.
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by CrudeSon: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2020
I don't know why many kids don't understand that bank account is already going red,so many withdrawal yet not credit,and you want the men to stay at home and do what exactly,it is a matter of being careful,is lassa fever better?stay at home,will they eat their furniture?
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by CrudeSon: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2020
PediakAuthor:

I Don talk my own o

It is better you tried your best to find food than watch your family die of hunger,do you think that that your stock of food or account balance you are using to be hailing lock down extension is enough?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by PediakAuthor: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2020
CrudeSon:

It is better you tried your best to find food than watch your family die of hunger,do you think that that your stock of food or account balance you are using to be hailing lock down extension is enough?

Bro, I no be superman... Everybody dey on reserve level... In the history of the world, there have always been pandemic outbreak, and staying indoor has been one of the best curb to mitigate farther and further proliferation...

Back to your point, if everyone is out there to look for daily bread at this critical moment, what would be the aftermath?

Something goes for something and nothing goes for nothing... We are all paying the sacrifice of staying at home to save humanity please...

We are all in this together bro... Me too would have loved to go about as usual...
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by Fragility6: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2020
CrudeSon:

Dem succeed in putting fear 4 da body. A virus u have high chances of recovery from nai young man like dat dey fear. Hunger neva meet am or e still dey stay wit e parents nai mk am dey talk like dat
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by ojun50(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Am just tired of sleeping, eating and sexing..... every day...... federal government should do sometimes fast

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by PediakAuthor: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2020
ojun50:
Am just tired of sleeping, eating and sexing..... every day...... federal government should do sometimes fast

Gbenu soun... grin cheesy
Re: Lockdown Extension: Why Are We Saying No? (statistics) by ojun50(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Gbenu soun... grin cheesy
Wa gbe

(1) (Reply)

Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas / Any Available Data On Human Mortality Rate Before Corona Virus In Nigeria. / Glow Your Body, Skin And Hair With Shikini Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.