Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App (2628 Views)

Help!!! I Mistakenly Overloaded My Airtel Line / Get 1GB FREE Airtel Users Only / How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App by Carliswagmalip(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2020
How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App: We all love freebies? Who doesn't? I am a Nigerian, and I know that feeling. It gets more interesting when these freebies are from established firms like our Internet Service Providers. In this case, Airtel.

The lockdown stemmed from the current pandemic has got so many people sitting in their homes with the TV, Mobile phones etc. to keep them busy. The telecom giants, Airtel have given its users a way to get 1 gigabyte of free mobile data by downloading its mobile app called "My Airtel App."

You can call it a "Free browsing cheat," I'll prefer calling it "An offer from Airtel." Go below to see how you can get free data on airtel app. It's approximately 1025 MB.

What Is My Airtel App? 

Before diving in, let's see what this app is about. My Airtel is the latest feature from Airtel (former Celtel). It is a self-care app. This application has every detail or service code you'll need to work with your Airtel sim.

How To Get 1gig from my Airtel App

Ensure you have the designated Airtel sim is on your mobile phone. (Optional)

Step 1: Download the app:

From your app store, Google play store for android users and Apple App Store for iOS devices, search for "My Airtel." Next, click the installation button.

It is approximately 6.5mb only. For the free 1gig forthcoming, it is worth it.

Android Users, simply click here.
iOS Users, click here.

Step 2: Launch the app:

From your app tray or list, locate at launch the app. Its icon is the Airtel logo denoted with "My Airtel."

Step 3: Log in

By default, the app chooses your country base on your location. In this case "Nigeria." In the field provided, type in your Airtel mobile number.

Since the country call code is there, start from the second number of your number. i.e. if your number is 081235716... Input "81235716..."

Step 4: Request and (auto)Input OTP:

OTP stands for One Time Password, this command appears below your screen in a blue background, tap it.

If the Airtel number you registered with is on your mobile phone, it will auto

verify. If it isn't, go to the sim's message folder and get the OTP code then input to the box provided.

Step 5: Accept terms:

Read and click "Accept" to all permissions they ask you for.

Step 6: Check your data balance:

Dial *140# to check your data balance. If you don't see yours, give it time, it will show.

Source: KefBlog
Frequently Asked Questions 

Ques: How Long will it take my data to show? 

Ans: It should show immediately, but most times it takes a while.

Ques: How long will the data last? 

Ans: It will last for 6 - 7 days only.

Ques: How many times can I get the data for a particular sim? 

Ans: I believe it's just one time.

Ques: Can I register two Airtel sims on one app? 

Ans: Yes, you can.

Ques: Where Can I Find Other Airtel Resources?

Ans: Click this link.

Conclusion 

You've learned how to get 1gig from My Airtel apphttps://howto9ja.com/get-1gb-from-my-airtel-app. I have no idea how long this offer will last, seize the opportunity now. Thanks for reading and please share.
Re: How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App by lordkash123: 12:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Carliswagmalip:
How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App: We all love freebies? Who doesn't? I am a Nigerian, and I know that feeling. It gets more interesting when these freebies are from established firms like our Internet Service Providers. In this case, Airtel.

The lockdown stemmed from the current pandemic has got so many people sitting in their homes with the TV, Mobile phones etc. to keep them busy. The telecom giants, Airtel have given its users a way to get 1 gigabyte of free mobile data by downloading its mobile app called "My Airtel App."

You can call it a "Free browsing cheat," I'll prefer calling it "An offer from Airtel." Go below to see how you can get free data on airtel app. It's approximately 1025 MB.

What Is My Airtel App? 

Before diving in, let's see what this app is about. My Airtel is the latest feature from Airtel (former Celtel). It is a self-care app. This application has every detail or service code you'll need to work with your Airtel sim.

How To Get 1gig from my Airtel App

Ensure you have the designated Airtel sim is on your mobile phone. (Optional)

Step 1: Download the app:

From your app store, Google play store for android users and Apple App Store for iOS devices, search for "My Airtel." Next, click the installation button.

It is approximately 6.5mb only. For the free 1gig forthcoming, it is worth it.

Android Users, simply click here.
iOS Users, click here.

Step 2: Launch the app:

From your app tray or list, locate at launch the app. Its icon is the Airtel logo denoted with "My Airtel."

Step 3: Log in

By default, the app chooses your country base on your location. In this case "Nigeria." In the field provided, type in your Airtel mobile number.

Since the country call code is there, start from the second number of your number. i.e. if your number is 081235716... Input "81235716..."

Step 4: Request and (auto)Input OTP:

OTP stands for One Time Password, this command appears below your screen in a blue background, tap it.

If the Airtel number you registered with is on your mobile phone, it will auto

verify. If it isn't, go to the sim's message folder and get the OTP code then input to the box provided.

Step 5: Accept terms:

Read and click "Accept" to all permissions they ask you for.

Step 6: Check your data balance:

Dial *140# to check your data balance. If you don't see yours, give it time, it will show.

Source: KefBlog
Frequently Asked Questions 

Ques: How Long will it take my data to show? 

Ans: It should show immediately, but most times it takes a while.

Ques: How long will the data last? 

Ans: It will last for 6 - 7 days only.

Ques: How many times can I get the data for a particular sim? 

Ans: I believe it's just one time.

Ques: Can I register two Airtel sims on one app? 

Ans: Yes, you can.

Ques: Where Can I Find Other Airtel Resources?

Ans: Click this link.

Conclusion 

You've learned how to get 1gig from My Airtel apphttps://howto9ja.com/get-1gb-from-my-airtel-app. I have no idea how long this offer will last, seize the opportunity now. Thanks for reading and please share.

Thanks bro it works

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Is For Samsung Users / Help! Supplementary Service Error: General Error / What Is Root, Custom Recovery, And Custom Roms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.