Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million (1213 Views)

LAND CRUISER 2020 Brand New - 65million With Full Duty / Reg 010 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2m Asking / Clean Reg 05 Matrix For Sale@1.350m Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by blackedwin: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Hello guys,
I have available for sale a 2009 Toyota Matrix
Clean title for 2.65 million
Milleage 138k
Call or WhatsApp 08076190016 for video

Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Ayomarcel(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Too expensive
Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Trustme2(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Too expensive
No body asked for your opinion on the price. If his is too expensive, market never close na,enter market buy your own from another place or better still manufacture your own. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why can't you just ignore and pass. I taya for some people o.
Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Ayomarcel(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Trustme2:

No body asked for your opinion on the price. If his is too expensive, market never close na,enter market buy your own from another place or better still manufacture your own. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why can't you just ignore and pass. I taya for some people o.

Why do you sound so pained? Like did you have an issue with someone before with all these anger in you?.
Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Trustme2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Why do you sound so pained? Like did you have an issue with someone before with all these anger in you?.
Una we no Sabi anything like to dey bad mouth people market. Why telling him it's expensive? What do you intend to achieve by that comment? I sure say common Tyre, you no get, how come you now know a car that's expensive. Next time when you see an advert, just jump and pass if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Why spoil someone's hussle?

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Ayomarcel(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Trustme2:

Una we no Sabi anything like to dey bad mouth people market. Why telling him it's expensive? What do you intend to achieve by that comment? I sure say common Tyre, you no get, how come you now know a car that's expensive. Next time when you see an advert, just jump and pass if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Why spoil someone's hussle?

It's a forum where suggestions can be dropped. I think you don't know that. Because from the way you type. You sound like a dense person.
Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Trustme2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayomarcel:

It's a forum where suggestions can be dropped. I think you don't know that. Because from the way you type. You sound like a dense person.
Does your comment look like a suggestion. Go school, you no go gree. You people hide behind the internet to type rubbish. As for you calling me a dense person, you're father is the dunse

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Ayomarcel(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Trustme2:

Does your comment look like a suggestion. Go school, you no go gree. You people hide behind the internet to type rubbish. As for you calling me a dense person, you're father is the dunse

If you have a father at home you will respect mine. But I guess your father was killed by a car. That's why you got triggered when u heard I said the car was expensive.

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Trustme2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayomarcel:

If you have a father at home you will respect mine. But I guess your father was killed by a car. That's why you got triggered when u heard I said the car was expensive.
Oh ok. Am also sure your father if you really had one relegated his duty of giving you home training on how to mind your business. Bastard

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Ayomarcel(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Trustme2:

Oh ok. Am also sure your father if you really had one relegated his duty of giving you home training on how to mind your business. Bastard

E pain the idiot. LMAO.
Re: 2009 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2.65million by Trustme2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayomarcel:

E pain the idiot. LMAO.
If not that you just want to be unfortunate in life. Someone advertised his good on the platform, he didn't make it compulsory for anyone to buy, you don't know how much he bought it for him to fix such price, and you just want to spoil market by saying it's too expensive. Your comment is to what end? You're already cursed if you don't know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Registered Mercedes Benz GLK 250 / Sold!!!SIX MONTHS RARELY USED,BUT NOT REGISTERED MERCEDES BENZ G63 AMG 2014:25M. / Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Honda Accord For Sale @ 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.