Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business (964 Views)

Where To Buy Quality Human Hair, Weavons, @ Good Price In Benin City, Edo State. / Wholsale Flat Sole Slippers, Wholesale Price 700naira Per Pair / UK Used Shoes At Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
With 25k, you can get 20pieces of this Gown and start your own business.
Nationwide delivery. Call or watsapp me on 09048068766.
Or click my WhatsApp link to chat me https:///2349048068766

Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Sisijetue(f): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Where are you located
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Sisijetue:
Where are you located

Lokoja
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2020

Ffffffffggggggggggg
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Hollysaint: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Simibola: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020

Chat me
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Googleus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Simibola:

Lokoja

so I did chat her/him up, she/him gave a location which I doubt..

I informed her/him that am in Lokoja presently, he/she Lock up due to further probing to pin point the location..

findings:

1. the Monica is new.

2. the phone line not connecting except WhatsApp chat

3.they always call for waybill to scam the innocent far away

4. the seller refuses doing business with those in immediate environment..

do business with seller at u risk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by lilachiever(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Googleus:

so I did chat her/him up, she/him gave a location which I doubt..

I informed her/him that am in Lokoja presently, he/she Lock up due to further probing to pin point the location..

findings:

1. the Monica is new.

2. the phone line not connecting except WhatsApp chat

3.they always call for waybill to scam the innocent far away

4. the seller refuses doing business with those in immediate environment..

do business with seller at u risk

Lol, she just scammed one guy of 8k.

I asked for her location on one of her threads but she couldn't reply.
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Saintmary(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
How many people will this person scam
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by johnykgoal: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
My app will be useful to you
Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Missmossy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
This thread should be shut down then since the OP is a scammer.

Farano do the needful asap.

1 Like

Re: Buy Quality Kaftan Gown In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business by Midex88(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
May God punish you there. You shameless scammer. You even have the guts to talk rubbish. May thunder kill you and all your accomplices on these forum.

Very soon you will die mysteriously and no one will cry because you reap what you sow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Retailing Clothing Items From USA? / Free Access To Awesome Fashion Deals! Discounted Prices / 25% Discount On All Our Advert Rates..beauty Overdose Magazine (BOM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.