Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University (9188 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Python Killed In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by RexEmmyGee: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
The snake is been swallowed. Watch closely
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by laserjet: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wetin Corona no go see for Wuhan!!
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by nanakgh(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why is no one else seeing 'photoshop'?

1 Like

Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by Kylekent59: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
sammyj:
We are going back to era of Adam and Eve when the serpent have legs which implies the end time days. This snake should be called the end time snake! shocked cool Watch out Jesus is coming soon!

Don't talk what you don't know. Observe the pic and see for yourself. The snake was killed while swallowing it's prey. The killer now brought out its two legs[the lizard], leaving behind the rare legs stuck inside the snake.

He snapped, uploaded it to deceive the gullible ones.

Now your are bringing religion into it.

kaii.
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by RENOWNED2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:

That's a two week old Yaribanza .

In 6 mths time its transformation to a humanoid will be complete.

Can you find a picture of a fully grown one?
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by terrezo2002(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
That's a species of lizard called Skinks , they are cross between snakes and lizard but basically classified as lizards ..this is a huge one I must say
You may be right though. Is it venomous?
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by ODB2: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
RENOWNED2:

Can you find a picture of a fully grown one?
Here is a fooly matured one below

Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by dynicks(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Can u educate us more thanks
don't tell me u gave that an atom of belief!
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by thedeedray: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Omo mad ooo nice punchline grin grin. Omooo I go too cry if na me them tell this thing for nairaland grin grin

Lol, he doesn't know that nonsense without ingredients is not delicious
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by thedeedray: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
ODB2:
Here is a fooly matured one below
I cannot blame you, you can't give what you don't have
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
I saw this in a different African country Social Media Group last week.

So it has traveled all the way from a different African country to Port Harcourt yesterday?
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by Openbusiness: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
J
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by Openbusiness: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpvENB7_Iac

See the Facebook post
Has nothing to do with Covid-19. Snakes actually had legs from the beginning of time, they had 4 legs like cattle. If you read the Bible, God cursed the serpent to CRAWL ON ITS BELLY. It was after God cursed their species that their legs went in or "disappeared" but x-rays do show some snakes having limb features under their skins. Science has proven this to be factual and accurate, but under science, the "curse of God" is not acknowledged as the cause of their disappearing limbs. Science attributes it to evolution. But between you and me, that CURSE in the Garden of Eden is as Real as the sunlight. I guess this snake must have been among the lucky few to escape "the curse" / "evolution", very few of them, very very rare snakes grow their limbs outside, some even grow the 4 limbs. So this is not a new phenomena, it has been documented several times across history and even scientific journals. Another pointer that proves God is real, but only the wise ones will see this.
Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by kalufelix(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Front page..guaranteed... This land is not for sale..beware!

1 Like

Re: See Snake With Hands Killed In Rivers State University by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2)

Waec Result - 2014 Waec Result Checker / Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft (photo) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Birds In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.