Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. (383 Views)

Abuja Earth Tremors: Hide Under Table, FEMA Tells Abuja Residents / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. by Christmasdon(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHEN I LYE DOWN WITH MY BARE BACK LYING ON THE BED, MOSQUITO WILL BE BITING ME EVEN WHEN AM WEARING MY POLO SHIRT . PLEASE, MY BACK KEEPS SCRATCH BITTING ME, BUT WHEN I LEAVE THE ROOM TO THE PARLOUR OR ANY OTHER PLACES IT STOPS, AND I THINK THERE IS MOSQUITOES IN MY ROOM. PLEASE WHAT COULD BE THE REASON FOR THIS?
Re: Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. by dawnomike(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Exterminate the mosquitoes with insecticide and make use of mosquito net... If problem persists after 3 days, kindly visit your village people grin
Re: Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. by Sisijetue(f): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Have you checked for bed bugs as well
Re: Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. by daddytime(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bed bugs...
Re: Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. by edoairways: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
That is why many Nigerians prefer sniper. It is more effective in killing mosquitoes and other insects than other insecticides. It is so unfortunate that is been abused by many out of frustration. Please op use an effective spray preferably sniper to kill those wicked beings.
Re: Does The Mosquito Hide Under My Bed Sheet To Bite Me. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Christmasdon:
I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHEN I LYE DOWN WITH MY BARE BACK LYING ON THE BED, MOSQUITO WILL BE BITING ME EVEN WHEN AM WEARING MY POLO SHIRT . PLEASE, MY BACK KEEPS SCRATCH BITTING ME, BUT WHEN I LEAVE THE ROOM TO THE PARLOUR OR ANY OTHER PLACES IT STOPS, AND I THINK THERE IS MOSQUITOES IN MY ROOM. PLEASE WHAT COULD BE THE REASON FOR THIS?

Olodo, it's bed bug not Mosquito

It is the greater enemies called bed bugs

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Bill Gates May Have Created Coronavirus To Microchip People - Roger / See The Local Gov With The Highest COVID-19 Cases In Lagos According To The Comm / Covid -19: President Buhari Refuses To Wear A Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.