Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Free Digital Marketing Training... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Digital Marketing Training... (183 Views)

Free Digital Marketing Training For Churches, Mosques, Institutions Etc. / Free Digital Marketing Training (sponsored By Google) / Digital Marketing Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training... by budebanty: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello friends,

Do you want to learn digital marketing?

And do you want to learn through a Whatsapp group with me?

I am currently lunching whatsapp group training where you can learn basic of digital marketing.

If you want to join the group, Click here https:///CJCd6wq6vEj2IsMLLugfhx.

With the knowledge of digital marketing, you are not going to be looking or upload picture and video on social media alone…
You are going to be making money selling online.
And if you have been posting but no customer show interest… I will teach you the secret of selling online and how you can create Business account.

Moreso, you will learn how to make money through creating and growing group.

If you really find this interesting…

Click here https:///CJCd6wq6vEj2IsMLLugfhx to join the whatsapp group… Or call 09090439075

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Work And Earn Per Hour In Dollars And Digital Marketing Training. / Cut Off For Medicine In Uniben / Urgent job Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.