Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. (776 Views)

Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. / Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) / Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. by aloyemeka1: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2011
[size=14pt]I only wanted to rape her – Suspected kidnapper[/size]

The police in Lagos State are at crossroads on what charge to level against 39-year-old Chukwuma Ametor, a transport officer with an Apapa-based company.
Although the police arrested the suspect for attempted kidnapping, he said his intention was to rape his 13-year-old victim (name withheld).
Spokesman of the state police command, Mr. Frank Mba, who described the case as unusual, said that the suspect was arrested at Kirikiri area of Lagos by a mob, who wanted to lynch him after they had burnt his car.
“He was fortunate to be alive because some residents of the area quickly alerted the police, who responded promptly and saved him from jungle justice,” Mba said.
PUNCH METRO learnt that Ametor, who was in a Mercedes Benz 190, saw the 13-year-old hawker and bought some retail packs of detergent from her. It was gathered that Ametor bought N300 worth of detergent and gave the victim N1,000.
The girl in her statement to the police said as she was going to change the N1,000 to smaller denomination and give Ametor his balance, the suspect called her back and demanded for the money.
The victim, who said the suspect had wound up all the car windows, added that as soon as she opened one of the car’s doors, Ametor sprayed a liquid substance into her face and she became dizzy and fell into the car.
Mba said that unknown to Ametor, there was an Hausa man, who witnessed what transpired between the suspect and the teenage hawker.
The PPRO said, “The Hausa man raised the alarm as soon as Ametor sped off. Commercial motorcyclists, who were around, raced after him and caught the suspect around Kirikiri.
“When he was finally rescued by the police, he said he was not trying to kidnap the girl for ritual purpose but wanted to take her to a place and rape. His confession brought another issue to the matter.”
In his statement sighted by our correspondent, Ametor wrote that his intention was to rape the victim and not for ritual purpose as being suggested by the mob and the police.
The suspect also told our correspondent that, “I know the girl; I usually buy detergent from her any time I see her. That day she did not have change and I told her to sit in the car so that we can go and look for change nearby.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/66455-only-wanted-rape-her-Suspected-kidnapper.html
Re: I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. by Blazay(m): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2011
39-year-old Chukwuma Ametor,

Ahem!
Are we surprised?
Statistics are never wrong. cheesy

“The Hausa man raised the alarm as soon as Ametor sped off. Commercial motorcyclists, who were around, raced after him and caught the suspect around Kirikiri.

Thank God for aboki o! cheesy
Re: I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. by idupaul: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2011
So he a spray sedative handy jst so he can have sex, being an ibo man it must be rituals abegi
Re: I Am Only A Rapist And Not A Kidnapper. by aljharem(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
well angry angry angry angry angry

nigeria seriouly has to improve it's security

(1) (Reply)

Kai! Two Men despoil A Young Man! / Customs Arrested A Man Trying To Export $540,000 In Cash On A Flight To Dubai / 25 Year-old Bricklayer Slits Girlfriend's Throat And Had Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.