Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries (37909 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by seangy4konji: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by babyfaceafrica: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lockdown will not work here.. Most Nigerians make money on a daily basis.. No palliatives, no light, high case of armed robbery....... People will take their chance with corona Tha. With all these problems
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by uuzba(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ninethmare:
Many people need provisions
I don't understand why after have Nigerians run overseas for a better life their pomposity and ego will not allow them to stay there and mind their business.

They will start looking for ALL SOCIAL MEDIA outlets to SHOW Nigerians back home that they are better than us.

What does this useless story from the OP do for people back home here who are simply looking for money for provisions? Others are begging with their bank account?

I propose that anybody who is overseas, out of Nigeria, should be banned from any Nigerian website.
If you cannot offer assistance to any Nigerian back home, get lost with your American Lockdown we don't need it

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by yinkaOdutuyo: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by omoharry(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Roon9:
Federal government should give our funds to Jehova witnesses to share. They know every compound in Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Tulsaguy: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even at home things have not been easy. ......

There is robbery going on in my area as I type this right now, some other guys waylaid me three days ago. By the time I saw there faces, I had to succumb and part with N300. This lockdown is killing walahi......

Some of these boys are phone snatchers at Ikeja computer village, now this lockdown is telling on them.....

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Amalekki: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Even at home things have not been easy. ......

There is robbery going on in my area as I type this right now, some other guys waylaid me three days ago. By the time I saw there faces, I had to succumb and part with N300. This lockdown is killing walahi......

Some of these boys are phone snatchers at Ikeja computer village, now this lockdown is telling on them.....
Fake news jo... being in Naija is waaaay better than USA, Canada, UK, Australia all of them combined together grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Jabioro: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lockdown is not made for Nigerians at home .What we have here at hand is audio provision.US made available 2 trillion dollars for working classes and their families to support them.. Majority will be carried ,care for during the lockdown period.Unlike here the king's, Bale, communities leaders have to identified the poorest among..them.therefore Iit automatically become Paddy distribution..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
chuksville:
The world was at peace...
Not until Liverpool tried to win the Premier League after 30 Years attempt.

The thing tire me ooo. Anytime Liverpool wants to win the league something must happen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Missmossy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
We in Nigeria have different tales to tell.

This too shall pass embarassed
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by seun289(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anneka101:
All I know is that Nigeria is not rich enough to share money.

Nigeria is broke. Our leaders have milked us dry before the Corona.

Even we the citizens ain't helping matter.

The foreign nation share money to their citizens because things are working.

God help us during this time of trials.
I don't agree with you on your first 2 statements... Seems like u have been in pluto for too long
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by cole265(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Too long a reading. No time for time
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Tulsaguy: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amalekki:

Fake news jo... being in Naija is waaaay better than USA, Canada, UK, Australia all of them combined together grin

Too much of everything is bad, stop abusing drugs.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nigeriapen(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coronavirus:1,000 Nigerians in US, Europe apply for Evacuation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZdJSyXzHg&t=16s
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by MYHUBBY: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
richidinho:
In summary

I read about China giving out a N100k as palliative

USA budgeting $2trillion for same purposes

Canada is giving out $200 to each child at state level and still expecting $300 each from federal govt

Even Ghana increased their health workers salary and allowances by 50% and also declare water n electricity free

God how did we offend our leaders here

Average Nigerians are going through hell and someone like rusherr14 and madriddguy will still be licking the anus of this illiterate aboki who don't know his left different from his right

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
They should try quantitative easing now.

Share money now, collect back in taxes later.

Use the opportunity to gather more information on the Nigerian population for planning.

These people no just get sense, all the money shared in d West will be recovered back via taxes.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by kabukabu50(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amalekki:

Really.

I'm in the US, still working while on lock down, 24/7 electricity and high speed internet.

Fully stocked up on anything I need at home, watching Netflix and getting paid for being at home.

Sounds better than what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by kem41857: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by hmohammed(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
richidinho:
In summary

I read about China giving out a N100k as palliative

USA budgeting $2trillion for same purposes

Canada is giving out $200 to each child at state level and still expecting $300 each from federal govt

Even Ghana increased their health workers salary and allowances by 50% and also declare water n electricity free

God how did we offend our leaders here

Ode, did you read the part where federal government of Nigeria together with the Chinese government supported with food and funds. Very annoying citizens.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by tydi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nackzy:
In a good country you'll enjoy lockdown

Just like we're enjoying it down here in UAE with steadily light without blink and free WiFi..

To add to it all, there is a supermarket beside where I live that shares 1.5 liters milk to everyone every morning and it has been running for two weeks now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Kbs468(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
It's a pity we are on the same page Bro. How I wish I could request your account number now but I just posted mine following my inability to eat for 2 days already.

However, I promise to ask for it if I could get good response from the public though

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by TMKsouth: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Pls anyone who read all that should summarize. Thanks

Lol grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Sensini123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
China giving non citizen money worth of 100k makes me wonder which kind country God created me in.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Tunex252(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
chuksville:
The world was at peace...
Not until Liverpool tried to win the Premier League after 30 Years attempt.
Only Man u and man city could stop them but when the world need them most, they play nonsense

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Roon9(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

For real ?. JW should please help us locate Shekau house first, before we entrust them with our billions.

Bros so u prefer the excuse of "we don't where Nigerians are staying"? grin
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by fatymore(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can we also have our views on Lockdown in Nigeria.

I want to check something
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.