Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price (1279 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
I have many unit of ventilators and thermometer for sale.
Send in your request and ask around your neighbours might need them

Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Donate the ventilator to our government. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Tobinrobin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
You’ve Ventilators for sale? Lol . Even firms are struggling to get them
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Couzy21(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Where did op Rob? undecided
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by yomi007k(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Donate the ventilator to our government. wink

Donator ni...

with all the money the government officials waste, they don't deserve any form of donation.

1 Like

Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Montlab25: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
@ what rate do you sell ventilators pls?
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Mightyhaiz: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amunchi last?
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Heffalump(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cricciautos:

You're advertising on NL without passing thru the right channel. They will soon put sand in your garri very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Cricciautos post=88328583]I have many unit of ventilators and thermometer for sale.
Send in your request and ask around your neighbours might need them[/qu
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Uyizee: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Please send me your number or call me 07018640667 I am instrested
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by globalexchange: 12:17am On Apr 17, 2020
How much are ventilators?
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
globalexchange:
How much are ventilators?
/ 08165238089 call me
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Cricciautos post=88328583]I have many unit of ventilators and thermometer for sale.
Send in your request and ask around your neighbours might need them[/
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Send in your request and ask around your neighbours might need them[/quo
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
08075901733 or drop yours
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
08075901733 or drop yours

I called you, but your not responding, call me 08165238089
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Send in your request and ask around your neighbours might need them[/quot
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Send in your request and ask around your neighbours might need them[/quotients
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2020
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2020
Cricciautos:
Re: I Have Many Unit Of Ventilators And Thermometer For Sale @ Cheaper Price by Cricciautos(m): 4:38am On May 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Loose That Fat Fast / Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby / Always Wash Can Drinks Before Drinking Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.