Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa (404 Views)

See The Machine Kano State Use To Fight Corona Other State Don't Have(video) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Checkout The World Class Hospital China Built In 10 Days- To Fight Corona-virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa by messicruzzy1: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cardi B and Fashion Nova are donating $1,000 every hour for the next 42 days to those affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

“Many of you are struggling to pay bills, feed your families, and take care of your overall essential needs,” the “Be Careful” singer captioned an Instagram post Wednesday.

“#FashionNovaCARES & I are giving away $1,000 EVERY HOUR until we’ve given away $1 MILLION DOLLARS to those directly affected by this crisis.”

In the accompanying video, Cardi, 27, explained that she and the Fashion Nova team want to make sure that the money goes right into the hands of those in need.

“You know sometimes you give to charity and you wonder, ‘Is it really going to the people?’ Well we’re gonna make sure it goes to the people,” she said.

The Grammy winner will be personally vetting those who apply online on Fashion Nova’s website (https.fashionnova.com/cares).
“Make sure your Instagram is open because I’m going to make sure that you really do need it,” she said, joking, “Don’t be lying so you can lend your boyfriend some f**king money. No, you don’t gotta show us your p*ssy, but if you wanna DM it to me I don’t motherf**king mind.”
“We love you guys and we are so thankful that you have been supporting us for so long,” she added. “It’s time for us to support you guys back, and don’t be shy. Sometimes you gotta motherf**king ask for help.”

The rapper has been active in the fight against COVID-19. Last week, Page Six reported she donated meals to NYC hospital workers.
She’s also been vocal about her concerns from the start of the outbreak, saying in March, “I don’t know what this f**k this coronavirus is about. I don’t know understand how this s**t was from Wuhan, China, now all of a sudden this s**t is on motherf**king tour. I ain’t gonna front — a bitch is scared. S**t got me panicking, and a lot of you motherf**kers think it’s a joke.”

watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmKw03sUD58

Re: Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa by AgentNairaland(f): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa by DatIgalaDude: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Better poking! We know you are trying to launder your image.
Anyways, good one.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa by messicruzzy1: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
DatIgalaDude:
Better poking! We know you are trying to launder your image.
Anyways, good one.
bro google and check for your self
Re: Breaking News!! Cardi B Donate $1,000,000 Dollar To Fight Corona Virus In Usa by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
These are real celebs they are donating to the people not the government.

They are channeling their monies to places where their monies can be accounted for and it will reach people in need of it that is what many oyinbo celebs have been doing

But in Nigeria everybody dey give government money wey dem go still loot back grin grin.

Rihanna,Cardi b and other celebrities donating to the right places weldone cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy In A Coffin Is He Dead? (video) / Follow And Watch DJ Khaled On Instagram With Naomi / Patoranking, Lagos Based Serial Entrepreneur Distributes Palliatives To Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.