Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Watch! See Why People Thinks That 5G Is Related To Covid19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watch! See Why People Thinks That 5G Is Related To Covid19 (261 Views)

Reasons Why People Die Young / People Thinks There's No Covid19 In Nigeria Remember That This Festive Period / A Man Carried Out Radiation Test On The Street To Prove 5G Is HARMFUL(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch! See Why People Thinks That 5G Is Related To Covid19 by bigthink(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Watch! See Why People Thinks That 5G Is Related To Covid19 by bigthink(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
There have been burning down of 5G masts in UK and other countries because of the new info that 5G is related to Covid19. Above is a video you need to watch and know why....
Re: Watch! See Why People Thinks That 5G Is Related To Covid19 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
People that are saying its a lie, my own is if there's a grand scheme at play. Would they ever tell u the truth.. I'm not saying it's true but please be smart enough to be sceptical.
Re: Watch! See Why People Thinks That 5G Is Related To Covid19 by bigthink(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mrpsly247:
People that are saying its a lie, my own is if there's a grand scheme at play. Would they ever tell u the truth.. I'm not saying it's true but please be smart enough to be sceptical.

Have you watched the video? The truth is not hidden make your concrete research..

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Users Blast Corona Virus On His Instagram Page / Panic In China 89 New Coronavirus Cases Were Reported / About The Infamous Coronavirus Claims To Be Incurable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.