Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Didn't Know That Nigerian Health Care Center For Coronavirus Is This Bad - SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Know That Nigerian Health Care Center For Coronavirus Is This Bad - SGF (187 Views)

Sgf Senator George Akume Receives Kogi State Governor, Ahmed Usman Ododo / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Know That Nigerian Health Care Center For Coronavirus Is This Bad - SGF by Nigeriapen(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eKGZam66UM

Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), says he never knew Nigeria’s healthcare system was in a very bad state until the coronavirus pandemic.

Mustapha said his role as the chairman of the presidential task force on COVID-19 opened his eye to the current state of Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure.

“I can tell you for sure, I never knew that our entire healthcare infrastructure was in the state in which it is util I was appointed to do this work,” the SGF said.

He said if developed countries are overwhelmed and struggling to contain the coronavirus, “then Nigeria needs to improve its own”.

“All the main COVID-19 accounts shall be domiciled in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). However, all non-cash donations shall be duly received by the PTF, acknowledged, documented and appropriately deployed.”

(1) (Reply)

PANPIEC Felicitates With Christians On Easter, Commend Nigerian Doctors / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun / Please Help A Family In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.