Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (114421 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / Bull Shark Caught In Oyorokotor, Rivers State (Photos) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Just unfortunate fishes, did they replenish the river with the fingerlings? That is how to conserve fish population.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2020
mazimee:
I really envy this riverine people whenever I see them catching fish anyhow like it is nobody's business.My mother use to tell me about her childhood. How they would put pot on fire and go into the bush, straight to the stream to fetch snails and fishes for dinner.

So why am I telling this story?
The bottom line is that I love free sea food grin grin
This is not free

Op said it's a farm pond.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/news/2017/04/animals-with-most-offspring-fish-eggs-reproduction

National geographical is a reliable source before you doubt the link
Are the fishes u put up there edible?

Are sea urchins edible?

Do u eat a sea urchin?
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Lawson081(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
op so where exactly is the big fish they killed �..all this small small fish them
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Coldie:

Are the fishes u put up there edible?

Are sea urchins edible?

Do u eat a sea urchin?
grin maybe Chinese eat it
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
The Big is Not that Fish wink
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Killing animals, eating animals, spreading virus.
My people stop killing, eating and spread animal virus biko.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by wavylevel: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
The PLURAL of fish is fish.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coldie:

Are the whites the once that are stopping Zimbabweans from farming there own land at there absence?

You are the one telling me about this, cause I know apart from Japanese feudal era, Japan has always been a force to reckon with, before the advents of Hiroshima and Pearl harbor. Please can u gimme a link to this your thoughts on Japan?

Can u gimme the link on where China was banned from World trade organization, cause I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Africa is not seen as even an eye brow of a threat, only reason why Africa gets sanctioned are the foolish policies of its leaders, u can't commit wat crimes, corruption and genocide and expect the world to look away?

If I am wrong on that tell me how the west sees Africa as a threat? Economically Africa is not a threat, politically Africa is not a threat? Scientifically Africa is still not a threat, so how did you come to this analysis?

Nobody is stopping Africa from controlling its resources, Africa just doesn't have the know how to harness it? Ask yourself that in the DrCongo during the colonial era they were a rubber producing country, how come after the colonial era ended they have not produced any rubber, is it the fault if the whites?

I can go on all day, you are speaking with someone who has eaten ans digested world politics, economy and geography.

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Dangrace01 post=88366096][/quote]
China was not banned from the WTO.

They practised a closed economy, then when they started opening up there economy they tried to join the WTO.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by victorian(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mehn I love fresh fish die ! Especially cat fish .

U can get that huge fish shown on the fourth pix or so at a nice restaurant in Surulere for 5k! Correct huge fish pepper soup served with yams in a designed huge table pot.
They serve to customers in lovely big size pot, big Spoon to scoup each huge pieces of fish and yam in a dish. Cut into 7 huge pieces .

Mehn the first day I ate there , i was shocked. First time ever to eat a fish that huge .

Sighs I actually dreamt a wonderful dream when I got back home that night .

Fish dey! God bless Nigeria waters.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
Plenty FISH =Yes

Big Fish?= NO

Miss growing up in the forests.
Mostly fishing and harvesting season.

You know nothing about village, fish ponds are like planting cassava... You sow and you reap in due season.

You people will just comment for likes sake.
Someone dug a fish pond, and you expect him not to harvest his fishes.

People like your type won't even wait for 31st before demanding for their monthly salary. SMH

Don't mind that slowpoke. He is forming civilized one. To kill and eat fish now means one doesn't know conservation nonsense.

You nailed it on the head, they comment for the sake of likes as if it adds value to their useless life.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by JesseThunder(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ahoda! This was the place my elder brother got kidnap thank God he made it out safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.