Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You (1582 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Mr May D Reveals Five Untold Secret With Psquare, No. 4 Is A Shocker / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by Anna11: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
The Nigerian music entertainment industry is currently experiencing one of the best seasons when it comes to the birth of fast-rising talents like Joeboy, Fireboy DML, Rema, and more.

Not withstanding the continuous spread of the coronavirus pandemic disease, these sets of artists have done pretty well by giving out songs to condole while staying out home.

While the most recent of all is Joeboy’s Call which has given us the faith to unveil some secrete to you by answering some questions about the Afropop sensation.

Who Is Joeboy?

Joseph Akinfenwa Donus who is popularly known as Jeoboy is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter. He was born on 21 May 1997 in Lagos State, Nigeria Read More...

Re: Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by xcabczyxabczzzz: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
I am shocked sad
Re: Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by Venusman(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Whao! This is really shocking
Re: Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oh My Gracious. This is shooocking
Re: Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow i'm more than shocked�
Re: Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by Lynx001: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
am electrocuted to death.
Re: Five Untold Secret About JOEBOY, No.3 Will Shock You by merieam16(f): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lynx001:
am electrocuted to death.
lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Study In Germany / Nollywood Actress Uche Jumbo And Ini Edo Scatter Everywhere With Their God Given / 'I F**k Creative Bitches' - Akwa Ibom Singer, Starboy Lil-zzy Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.