Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case (34570 Views)

Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by doctore212(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Igbo. Shite kwa.

Abeg, I don't understand. Anyway

Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

I pray this doesn't spread like wildfire in that state.

Btw, mynd44 or lalasticlala I still don't understand the reason I was banned.

I wrote "igbo Shiites" and got banned on that basis. Pls is that an insult? Aren't there igbo Muslims? And if there are, is it not possible for igbo to be a Shiite member? How is that an insult? Or you guys just feel like banning me to give chance for some people to achieve their biafla on nairaland?

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by DarkJeddi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

I wrote "igbo Shiites" and got banned on that basis. Pls is that an insult? Aren't there igbo Muslims? And if there are, is it not possible for igbo to be a Shiite member? How is that an insult? Or you guys just feel like banning me to give chance for some people to achieve their biafla on nairaland?
Where you not the Mpama reporting people to be banned left and right? shocked

Guess what goes around comes around.. angry
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by SoNature(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jack500:

Seun, what are u dz with these tribal bigots spoiling ur forum and derailing the thread? Why are u sparing them?

Take it or leave it, every Nigerian is a tribalist because this country is not united. No, there's nothing like a detribalised Nigerian. It doesn't exist anywhere.

What differentiates some of us who we guard our comments from them is that we don't want to hurt people's feelings. However, that doesn't mean that there's unity in the country

Take it or leave it, Nigeria is not a united country. The earlier we begin to accept that reality, the better for the rest of us.

The truth is that the tribalism you see on this platform reflects who we really are.

You will see a better Nairaland the day Nigerian government begins to understand that equity, fairness and justice are critical in every society

FYI, there are people who have up to 10 accounts on Nairaland. At least, I know one Igbo hater who does
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Kingof2nations(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:
There are truly worrying times ahead, with Kano's huge population we just have to pray a solution to Covid-19 is found soon otherwise, Nigeria is in deep shiiit...

For everyone reading this, under the infinite mercy of God, we shall be alive, safe and sound to witness the end of this scourge. Amen!

is the population bigger than Lagos off course no
except you are exercising fear in terms of the characteristics of the population

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by wiseoneking: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

Take this to Covid 19 section
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Lawalemi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
pellummy:

What are you happy about bro
Never happy about such a thing.

It's amazing that Kano stayed afloat this long in spite of her huge population. I knew it was only a matter of time
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by primeache: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Did I just read UDB road?
Na my street oo.
Hope I never came in contact with them at mall.
Damn tricky
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kinematics:

You need this...
pellummy:

Truly bro this is the most stupid thought I ve encountered in my entire stay on Nairaland, what a shallow thinking..

Must you talk, silence of a fool counts wise
Truth is bittered
Is a fact
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by StivoeDevoe: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
I suffer a lot but I figured out no reason why govt is using covid 19 make themselves reach if someone is positive aid to the governor will disclose it or commissioner of health?
I totally disregard that information to be true because I live in kano
If the information seen to be true let know the name of the victim and his clear adress
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by StivoeDevoe: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
I suffer a lot but I figured out no reason why govt is using covid 19 make themselves reach if someone is positive aid to the governor will disclose it or commissioner of health?
I totally disregard that information to be true because I live in kano
If the information seen to be true let know the name of the victim and his clear adress shocked
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Kinematics: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Truth is bittered
Is a fact

What's true about what you said?
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by uvalentine2003(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
God help us

Hausa people no jus Get sense
Before you quote me
My family is the only Stranger where we live in Kano
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Timbuktu14(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
One tested positive or just one case across the almighty Kano? The jokes' on you guys. Abokis no go gree test o, so make una better siddon inside house. Even for that house, if u no dey careful, u go still catch am cheesy
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Bigleaf1006: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amossity:
till NCDC include it on their index table befor we believe d shit... a runmor was also on early dis week concerning a case at sabon gari part of the state but was lata debunked

Liked at 8:28am On Apr 07:
Health / Re: 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 8:03am On Apr 07
Oya Ganduje, u too can start rolling out audio figures of infected cases cool
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

This was my post somedays back when he was inspecting the isolation center built for covid19 grin
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Solorrman3310: 12:40am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=RTSC post=88335452]This is serious. Shit has hit the fan.
Now that it has hit the north, the tendency for escalation is very high.

High level illiteracy, religious dogmatism, and poverty is like fertilizer for a pandemic.

People should start praying to God. [laughed so much by seeing what u wrote. First u talk of being dirty u dnt understand what dirty is,u are referring to almajiri and other poor people but what u dnt know is the almajiri consider u not only dirty but poisonous,yes !! With all ur taking bath 7 times a day a dog is tidy than u,let me explain what u dnt know,u guys looks fresh and gentle from outside but u use only toilet paper to wipe ur egba shitt ass,which anybody knows u can never wipe out the whole shitt with the toilet paper most especially if the shit contain oily Egusi and strong sticky egba,one wash man in the north confirmed this by telling me how he can differentiate in hundred of cloths ,the underwears of somebody that use toilet paper and those that never use it from the crotch and u swim in a pool with the debris of shitt in ur ass as a guy,thirdly U are the only species that we northerners considered disgusting why because u eat mostly all of the living organisms we have from domestic to wild: U eat donkeys,monkeys,dogs,pigs,lizards,snails,apes,hyenas,sometimes humans,bandicoot,cats,rats,tortoise, squirrel and many more ,eating these alone must bring abt a special offensive smell that we the northerners almajiri can detect meters away despite the use of scent and perfume,and it's because of this if u unfortunately happen to eat food in a plate that when u finish,the plate must be use to serve another food to a northern almajiri,u know what ? For the plate to be safe it must be wash 7 times using fresh sand and detergent of potash but if it's dog who eat in the plate then it must only be wash twice with detergent and water only. Lastly u need to know that the dirty almajiri believed only in one God ,he never believed in 2+1=1,he never believed a God died,he never believed a God cried. I have doctors, professors,and learned men but they believed a God died,they believe 2+1=1,they believed a God was given birth and he came in to the world through vagiina,they believed God has anus and penix,they also believed God goes to toilet to shitt and urinate exactly the same way ur mother does but they are said to be educated ,they bragged of being like Trump. Almajiri dirty cloths worth all ur generation in God's sight because u only insulted God all the time by believing shitt,4 ur info there is no one who would offer u a ticket to heaven just by dancing and singing ,if God wanted that he would have directed birds to do it their voice is sweet they dnt need to use bitter cola. Just continue eating ur pigs and dogs and let the north be,if u insult north we have no choice that to tell u facts abt u,in all i Said There is no single thing that's lies. Reply i know u will but sorry i never read replies of any kind even if it's a compliment or support on nairaland since my last account of 2013.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

quote]

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by donjoesbry(m): 6:02am On Apr 12, 2020
The Church is a place of healing and blessing.
This is my personal Opinion ...if this Virus is airborne and as deadly as they say then even going out to get groceries should get one infected . They also says it settles in air and surfaces for hours that means almost 50 present of the population should have it already. But guess what it's not so. Cardiovascular disease kills more than this overhyped virus that was created to cause panic and fear just to put all in bondage. But what do I know. Just observe your personal hygiene , improve your immunity and stir up your faith in Christ continually.

Happy Easter to all.. Jesus is alive
What an amazing worship to listen to at this time. I was super blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTkXRZ1Yig
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Benwallt(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Now that Federal Government is set to begin 20k distribution in Lagos, Kano is gearing up in compiling their own case(s)
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by MrBONE2(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
drjprince:
long live the bone being cool

Long Live Africans grin

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by sencekompis: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2020
MOVEMENT OF FUNDS TO THE NORTH HAS BEGAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.