Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China (2666 Views)

Ibom Maintenance And Repair Hanger Received First Airline For Mtce … Photos / Nigerian Air Force To Receive First Batch Of 24 M-345FA Fighter Jets / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
This has been in the works for a while, so it’s great to see the first consignment rolling in. @HQNigerianArmy has just received a batch of custom-built VT-4 battle tanks, ST-1 light tanks, SH-5 artillery guns, etc — ordered from China’s NORINCO.

Lt Gen Lamidi Adeosun speaks: https:///5C1FVPe8Vg

Slowly the army is being rebuilt to become a dominant power in the region.

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by kabeerhabe(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good for them.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Totilopussylick(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
I wish theme success
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by OgbeniOja1: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Boko boys hmm mm E don be
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Seetto: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Welcome development, I pray boko boys no collect am...
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by zionmde: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
We worship d same people who see us as slaves, people who have brought untold hardship to d world
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
I remember some deplorable wailing zombies were asking about what the $1 billion was used for while demanding we should not speak of how $2 billion was expended. Yet same folks will act blind to this news, grin grin grin last week we also receive Tanks from Czech Republic, all the purchase are Government to Government which eliminates the middle men who usually screw Nigeria over. All the tanks are fresh from the factory, no more second hand tanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by beylinko02: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Breathe of fresh air. Nice one from this Government. Wait o, aSo this is what Burutai was waiting for before He relocates to the North East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:
We worship d same people who see us as slaves, people who have brought untold hardship to d world
Tufiakwa

Lol I am yet to see the worship in here, allow your eyes to clear before posting stop acting like the "highest" in the room.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Boko boys hmm mm E don be

Na fire for fire, when dem begin to die we no wan here human rights abeg help me warn BISG (Bokoharam Iswap Support Group)
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by zionmde: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stalwert:

Lol I am yet to see the worship in here, allow your eyes to clear before posting stop acting like the "highest" in the room.
Wat level of shamelessness is higher than patronising people dat despise u. it's only a slave dat sticks to his master irrespective of d master's wickedness and dat is called worship

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
zionmde:

Wat level of shamelessness is higher than patronising people dat despise u. it's only a slave dat sticks to his master irrespective of d master's wickedness and dat is called worship
[/s]

I am sure the Igbos who make a living and live in their thousand in China IQ and sense of dignity far exceeds what you think you have.

If purchasing something with your own money makes you a slave then truly I doubt you have the required IQ to engage in any conversation. Europeans have expressed racism to Africans repeatedly, Americans have done the same, Indians have done the same, but guess what Nigerians like other Africans still go to these places, question becomes does it make them shameless and slaves? Please take your low IQ talk out of this thread.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Blackfire(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
You mean artillery bought for boko boys through over hyped Nigeria army.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
zionmde:

Now he has slipped into ethnic bigotry
can't u just make a point without mentioning tribe? only lowlifes do dat
Yes until we Africans take our stand and treat dem d way they treat us, we are shameless. and accepting the status of running to people who despise us is shamelessness.

[/s]

Obviously an incompetent being thinks his stupidity ladened post will go uninterrogated.

I repeat to there are thousands of Igbo living in China and earning a living, do you think you are wiser than they are? Or do you think they are shameless going by your idiotic point? Reserve your anus logics for your sully WhatsApp group meeting.

I know a fool who uses Chinese products and claim others are slaves for doing the same.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ok. All the best.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Blackfire:
You mean artillery bought for boko boys through over hyped Nigeria army.
[/s]

This is not Jonathan BH sympathetic administration

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by zionmde: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Obviously an incompetent being thinks his stupidity ladened post will go uninterrogated.

I repeat to there are thousands of Igbo living in China and earning a living, do you think you are wiser than they are? Or do you think they are shameless going by your idiotic point? Reserve your anus logics for your sully WhatsApp group meeting.

I know a fool who uses Chinese products and claim others are slaves for doing the same.
Since thousands of Americans are living in China, why didn't China try d shit with them? So it's all good according to u to accept d slavery status. ur mentality stinks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
zionmde:

Since thousands of Americans are living in China, why didn't China try d shit with them? So it's all good according to u to accept d slavery status. ur mentality stinks
[/s]

Dazzzalll!!!
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by zionmde: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Dazzzalll!!!
I don't use Chinese products. Don't let ur little mind deceive u
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by sammyj: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chinco war tanks that would be destroyed within seconds. Some body has benefited heavily from this deal! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Babaibejii: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stalwert:
This has been in the works for a while, so it’s great to see the first consignment rolling in. @HQNigerianArmy has just received a batch of custom-built VT-4 battle tanks, ST-1 light tanks, SH-5 artillery guns, etc — ordered from China’s NORINCO.

Lt Gen Lamidi Adeosun speaks: https:///5C1FVPe8Vg

Slowly the army is being rebuilt to become a dominant power in the region.

Rubbish, and it rolled in after chad have finished the job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Babaibejii:

Rubbish, and it rolled in after chad have finished the job.
[/s]

Ignorant talk, Chad is merely attacking BH within its borders.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Earlystar698(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pictures or thunder

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by mcmbonu: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Again. Kindly learn from Chadians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Tetrahedron: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
The tanks that will mow you “stalwert” and any Nigerian that stands in the way of APC rigging the 2023 elections in favour of Tinubu!

Do you know what you are celebrating?

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Stalwert: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Tetrahedron:
The tanks that will mow you “stalwert” and any Nigerian that stands in the way of APC rigging the 2023 elections in favour of Tinubu!

Do you know what you are celebrating?

[/s]

That future is what belongs to you and beerfraud. Funny, PMB didn't mow down anyone to be re-elected but some how he will do so for TINUBU to be elected.

Ps Being a deplorable wailing zombie should not be a sentence to not using one's brain.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Turantula(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Gathering of Zombies to celebrate Audio Tank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by slimfit1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wrong purchase a combat helicopter would have ended this war.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stalwert:
I remember some deplorable wailing zombies were asking about what the $1 billion was used for while demanding we should not speak of how $2 billion was expended. Yet same folks will act blind to this news, grin grin grin last week we also receive Tanks from Czech Republic, all the purchase are Government to Government which eliminates the middle men who usually screw Nigeria over. All the tanks are fresh from the factory, no more second hand tanks.

if you think someone has not gotten his cut in this transaction i have a bridge to sell to you.
Re: Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China by Help2020: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stalwert:
Chad didn't purchase all this before they hit the boko boys hard.Is not about having tanks,how you use them is what matters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Akara Seller Who Got Political Appointment In Nnewi (photos) / Bishop Hassan Kuka; A Board Member Atiku Private University / Aguiyi-ironsi Did Not Dissolve Regionalism Nor Did He Introduce Unitary Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.