Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

@policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni (934 Views)

Police Return $3,000 Extorted By Officers In Rivers To Abia Travellers / Police Refund ₦810,000 Allegedly Extorted From Victim In Delta To CDHR / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by thisweekng: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
@PoliceNG Officer caught on camera counting N40,000 extorted from an innocent Nigerian citizen [VIDEO]

A Nigerian Police Officer Taloju Martins Has Extorted About N40,000 From An Innocent Nigerian Citizen, Who Went Out To Buy Food Stuffs, Due To The Lockdown Imposed By The FG. HE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA AS HE WAS BUSY COUNTING THE MONEY HE EXTORTED. The Man Said He Was Stopped By The Police Officer And Was Asked To Come Down From His Car, As Soon As He Came Down, His Car Was Driven To Ago Police Station, Ago Palace Okota, Where He Was Forced To Pay The Sum Of N40,000, Before They Let Him Go.

A Popular Nigerian Rap Artist, Ruggedman, Has Gone To His Twitter Handle To Expose This Ill Treatment By The Police Officer. His Narration Goes Thus;

VICTIM: Good Afternoon Sir, Yesterday I Left My House To Buy Some Stuffs At The Mall, And Buy Fuel As Well, I Was Stopped On The Way By Some Policemen, They Asked Where I Was Going To And I Told Them, They Said I Should Come Down,

I Came Down, One Of The Police Men Drove My Car To Ago Police Station, Okota. I Live At Ago Too. When We Got There I Met So Many Others, We Were Told To Meet The S/O He Delayed Us From 9am To 5pm And When People Became Tired And Frustrated,People Started Going In To Meet Him One By One, And The Least He Collect From Each Of Them Was 50k, When It Got To My Turn I Tried To Explain Now Way, I Told Him I Can Afford 20k He Sent Me Out, I Came Back Offered 30k He Refused

He Said He Can Pity Me And Collect 40k That The Dpo Knows About All The Cars And Will Take Her Share….So I Went To The Bank And Withdrew 40k And Gave Him, Then He Released My Key For Me… Unknown To Him I Recorded Him.

CORRECTION: ITS AGO PALACE ROAD OKOTA

https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/11/policeng-officer-caught-on-camera-counting-n40000-extorted-from-an-innocent-nigerian-citizen-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEVdbLmIRuk

Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by Orubebe01: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
To the police officer, this is for you

Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by danietohbadt(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria Police and Extortion are like 5 and 6

They're inseparable.

I think I time these officers started having Body Cams to checkmate their excessiveness.
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by daddytime(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
The policeman beans don done.

See as e serious dey count the money like people's bank teller.

Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by hisgrace090: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
And our leaders partake in the loot thats why they keep quiet.
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by Charleys: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
The new fanta plastic bottle is a scam on nigerians.

.take note
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by magnetic20: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Reason most of them have inexplicable problem in life.
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by cassidy1996(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
dats how dey row
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by jesmond3945: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
frontpage lalalastica
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by digicreator: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Too Bad
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by Akhagbenidestin(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
ogun kill the officer
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by AngryIgboMan: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Lalasticlala Seun

This is front page worthy

I felt so terrible watching this video. Like how can you extort 40k from a suffering Nigerian at this point in time?
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by collum(m): 1:03am On Apr 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
this should be move to front page please. The oppression Nigeria get from the arm forces that suppose to be protecting us is so much . imagine a surviving Nigeria been exploited 40k for going to buy food during a lock down
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by hurryup123(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2020
oh ma God
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by ogbuefi677(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Buhari has refused to do anything about the supremely corrupt Nigerian police.
How can you say you are fighting corruption and not make some radical changes on the police?
Re: @policeng Officer Caught On Camera Counting N40,000 Extorted From An Innocent Ni by alexkingosa: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
This happens everyday. Its a known fact that Nigerian police officers from top to bottom are all corrupt. The most unfortunate aspect of the matter is this..... Its still the same corrupt police officers that will handle the case. They will be like..... "guy next time shine you eye wella before you collect egunje, no dey use your foolishness dey spoil our hustle". Ultimately he would be promoted and transferred to another station when the storm dies down. To us he is an extortionist to his fellow officers he is a hero.

(1) (Reply)

See The Demonic Implant Of 5G Network!!!!! / Meet Mark Geragos, ‘lawyer That Will Defend Hushpuppi In Court’ / Nigeria Soldiers Kill Five Protesting Secondary School Students In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.