Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops (439 Views)

ISWAP Releases The List Of Captured Boko Haram's Commanders / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter / Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by Viktom(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Don’t let them free captured Boko Haram members, weapons – Deby tells Chadian troops

Chad President, Idriss Déby has urged Chadian troops not to allow Nigerian soldiers free captured weapons or Boko Haram terrorists.

Déby in a viral video, warned that if they allow Nigerian troops to release the captured Boko Haram members, they will return to Chad and hurt them.

According to him, 90 percent of Boko Haram terrorist have been destroyed and the other 10 percent escaped to Niger and Nigeria.

He was quoted as saying, “This place will be our zone until Nigeria sends its soldiers. Stay with them for about a month. Do not let them free captured weapons or any Boko Haram terrorists, they will return to Chad and this will just hurt us.

“So let them just understand. We are not leaving the situation like this. In the next few days, I will speak with the President of Niger. You guys destroyed at least 90 percent of Boko Haram. That I confirm and can tell the world that 90 percent of Boko Haram is destroyed.

“The 10 percent that are left are running everywhere. Some have drowned and some ran to Niger, some to Nigeria but they will never come to Chad again. Chad is no place for Boko Haram.”

Recall that Deby had last month led his country’s troop to capture Boko Haram arms store in Sambisa.

The Chadian troops had freed Nigerian soldiers formerly in the sect’s captivity.

They also destroyed Boko Haram bases, killed several insurgents and recovered hundreds of weapons.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by dawnomike(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
If he truly said this... Then, I am once again impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by skyblueking(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerian government is bokoharam's stronghold...
Who no know that one na

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by Scream(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tomorrow the consulate will epistle to deny this...let us see video. Until then, I don't believe.

But if it is true...thumbs up.
Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by JAMO84: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Deby must be feeling on top of the world right now. Dude getting all these praises for killing 10 pieces of Boko Haram.

This is fake news anyway!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by vastolord4(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
I thought they said it was a lie.. Naija just don't know what to play politics with and how

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by Bruno3000(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
JAMO84:
Deby must be feeling on top of the world right now. Dude getting all these praises for killing 10 pieces of Boko Haram.

This is fake news anyway!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Nonsense. Your burantashi of a general should go and kill 5 boko boys let's see. Deby for 2023.
Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by ona2: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Great news. Please Nigerian soldiers una hear. Don't release the Boko Haram. God, let this Boko Haram issue be a thing of the past.
Re: Don’t Let Them Free Captured Boko Haram Members, Weapons – Deby Tell Troops by drealcivilceno(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Proudest Moments For Nigerians / Aftermath Of Covid-19: US To Stop Immigration / Breaking - Nigeria Records 184 New Cases Of COVID-19, 51 In Lagos, Total Now 497

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.