Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 (1280 Views)

Yellowish Semen Is Abnormal? It Maybe Seminal Vesiculitis / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know / Blood In Semen, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by alhajidembele: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
If you have ever tried to google "masturbation weight loss" or "ejaculation weight loss" the internet will always tell you that it doesn't cause weight loss. They write as if they are so sure. Theh should at least say nobody knows, instead of giving the people false hope

Some people think there is no information you cannot get through the internet. I think such people are not right because you can only get information on things you can easily relate to.

What is the corona virus death toll? Who is the owner of Globacom? If the nigeria 1-99 india football game was ever played? But there are some other things where internet will mess you up

Now back to my point. Today you will find out the followong; does ejaculation cause weight loss? I will also like to say there is a different between masturbation and outright ejaculation

If you look at what semen is comprised of; that is the vitamins and minerals invomved you will never want to masturbate again. See what semen is comprised of: Calcium, Chloride, Citrate, Fructose, Glucose, Lactic acid, Magnesium, Potassium, Protein, Sodium, Urea, Zinc and many more

So if you masturbate like five times a day you are wasting specific nutrients your body needs for development. I am guessing that this is supposed to result in weight loss by my calculations. So if you have a thin friend who has been battling weight gain this is another thing he should investigate

For those who have been doing it I know that they may still be unable to decide if they want to stop. So let me say this: masturbation in is not like real sex it is like virtual

The people that are making you masturbate are never present with you. Because they are not present with you there is always going to be this kind of sense of unfullfilment or emptiness

No matter how many rounds you may go it is not like the real thing. When you ejaculate because you are touching that girl's yansh or whatever it can never be like when you are imagining that you are touching it

2 Likes

Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
well said!!
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by ademasta(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
People should not have sex again now, cos I see you still waste equal amount of nutrients.

2 Likes

Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by Humanoid01(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
I don't advocate for masturbation but I have to ask, how do the nutrients in the semen directly account for normal body functions?

Those nutrients are not part of the nutrients processed by the body to yield energy, that feature is already made available by the foods we consume (except you want people to consume semen, which isn't necessarily unhealthy) and the liver which stores the excess nutrients from those foods.

So releasing semen is inconsequential to the amounts of usable nutrients in the body. Therefore, masturbation does not cause weight loss. I'm however much more concerned about its spiritual demerits.
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by StarUp: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Some nairalanders with will not like this your talk o grin

Seun has breeded chronic masturbators here and that's why they only focus on tribal sentiments because the nutrients that will make their brains function effectively have been masturbated away...

3 Likes

Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by xynerise: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Humanoid01:
I don't advocate for masturbation but I have to ask, how do the nutrients in the semen directly account for normal body functions?

Those nutrients do not contribute directly to the body's processing of nutrients, that feature is already made available by the foods we consume and the liver which stores the excess nutrients from those foods. So releasing semen is inconsequential to the amounts of usable nutrients in the body.

Some women will read this and laugh at you...

"If only he knows"
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by Humanoid01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
xynerise:

Some women will read this and laugh at you...

"If only he knows"
LoL yeah! I was going to type that. " ..except for a case where the semen is consumed as a meal, which is really gross" , but my focus is how its natural presence in a male's sex organ relates with other body functions.
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by DonBenny77(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
alhajidembele:
If you have ever tried to google "masturbation weight loss" or "ejaculation weight loss" the internet will always tell you that it doesn't cause weight loss. They write as if they are so sure. Theh should at least say nobody knows, instead of giving the people false hope

Some people think there is no information you cannot get through the internet. I think such people are not right because you can only get information on things you can easily relate to.

What is the corona virus death toll? Who is the owner of Globacom? If the nigeria 1-99 india football game was ever played? But there are some other things where internet will mess you up

Now back to my point. Today you will find out the followong; does ejaculation cause weight loss? I will also like to say there is a different between masturbation and outright ejaculation

If you look at what semen is comprised of; that is the vitamins and minerals invomved you will never want to masturbate again. See what semen is comprised of: Calcium, Chloride, Citrate, Fructose, Glucose, Lactic acid, Magnesium, Potassium, Protein, Sodium, Urea, Zinc and many more

So if you masturbate like five times a day you are wasting specific nutrients your body needs for development. I am guessing that this is supposed to result in weight loss by my calculations. So if you have a thin friend who has been battling weight gain this is another thing he should investigate

For those who have been doing it I know that they may still be unable to decide if they want to stop. So let me say this: masturbation in is not like real sex it is like virtual

The people that are making you masturbate are never present with you. Because they are not present with you there is always going to be this kind of sense of unfullfilment or emptiness

No matter how many rounds you may go it is not like the real thing. When you ejaculate because you are touching that girl's yansh or whatever it can never be like when you are imagining that you are touching it
Raw undiluted truth.
Speaking from experience masturbation addiction causes weight loss, underdevelopment of muscles, shrinkage of penis and a lot other medical conditions.
Over to the unrepentant wankstas who will disagree grin
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by xynerise: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

LoL yeah! I was going to type that. " ..except for a case where the semen is consumed as a meal, which is really gross" , but my focus is how its natural presence in a male's sex organ relates with other body functions.

It is not nutritious or add any value to the well-being of the man.
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by Humanoid01(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
xynerise:

The semen actually contains those nutrients listed by the op.
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by alhajidembele: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Humanoid01:

Those nutrients are not part of the nutrients processed by the body to yield energy, that feature is already made available by the foods we consume (except you want people to consume semen, which isn't necessarily unhealthy) and the liver which stores the excess nutrients from those foods.

So releasing semen is inconsequential to the amounts of usable nutrients in the body. Therefore, masturbation does not cause weight loss. I'm however much more concerned about its spiritual demerits.
Do you know anybody that masturbates that is also fat? I'm not a doctor but I agree with you on the nutrients matter. As in carbonhydrate is not on the list to start with. There is also no mention of the amount of calorie in semen and some of those things look like trace elements (or what not). But protein is there and it is the building blocks of the body. One food for thought about excessive ejaculation is that semen can make a woman pregnant. Meaning each time semen leaves your body a virtue has gone out of you hence the weight loss
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by alhajidembele: 2:44am On Apr 12, 2020
xynerise:

One food for thought about excessive ejaculation is that semen can make a woman pregnant. Meaning each time semen leaves your body a virtue has gone out of you hence the weight loss
Re: What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
alhajidembele:

One food for thought about excessive ejaculation is that semen can make a woman pregnant. Meaning each time semen leaves your body a virtue has gone out of you hence the weight loss
Baba I hail...
No vex baba, I just want remind you of your promise boss

(1) (Reply)

Heat Stroke Or Meningitis Might Be The Cause Of Kano Mystery Deaths / closed / CRMOH In Collaboration With Healthy Billionaires Stage 12km Walk In Cal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.