Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buy Directly By Yourself On COPART And IAAI Without Help From Any Agent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Directly By Yourself On COPART And IAAI Without Help From Any Agent (1034 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Directly By Yourself On COPART And IAAI Without Help From Any Agent by valenjohnex(m): 2:55am On Apr 12, 2020
This is certainly the best time to buy that Car if You have the Money Now.

A lot of people are selling their cars at a very Cheap Price now in America.

You can actually buy and import the car by yourself if you follow my Easily Explained step by step guide.

Learn How to Create Account, Participate in An Auction and Bid by yourself.

To Learn More, Click Here.. https://devabusiness.com/import-car-from-abroad/

Re: Buy Directly By Yourself On COPART And IAAI Without Help From Any Agent by duality(m): 3:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Importing it is the crazy thing
Re: Buy Directly By Yourself On COPART And IAAI Without Help From Any Agent by Praxtech: 5:05am On Apr 12, 2020
valenjohnex:
This is certainly the best time to buy that Car if You have the Money Now.

A lot of people are selling their cars at a very Cheap Price now in America.

You can actually buy and import the car by yourself if you follow my Easily Explained step by step guide.

Learn How to Create Account, Participate in An Auction and Bid by yourself.

To Learn More, Click Here.. https://devabusiness.com/import-car-from-abroad/
Don't be stupidd people need essentials now not cars!!
Re: Buy Directly By Yourself On COPART And IAAI Without Help From Any Agent by ejembi28(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2020
I CAN BID ON ANY CAR of YOUR CHOICE ON IAAI AND COPART AUCTIONS ON YOUR BEHALF WITH MY UNRESTRICTED LICENSE ACCOUNT, HANDLE ALL LOGISTICS TILL CAR GET TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA.

GLOBAL STAR AUTOS &LOGISTICS SERVICES LTD,

OFFICE ADDRESS :
PLOT 485 AHMADU BELLO WAY , GARKI 2 BY GARKI SUPPER MARKET , BEHIND YAHUZA SUYA SPOT, GARKI 2 ABUJA
O8071353580 / 08140740473
EMAIL GLOBALSTARAUTOS@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

Toks Es350 08/09 @3m Is Available Now Full Option Buyer Dm Me @07083676583 / Help Please / Tokunbo 2009 PONTIAC Vibe...#2.2m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.