Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors (7891 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Closing In On Former Governor Of Cross River State, Senator Liyel Imoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Lagosboy: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
texazzpete:

That so-called leak was a shamelessly obvious clone. The only thing the document served was to show me that Saharareporters is being sponsored to attack GEJ.
Anyone with University education that reads that PDF file and cannot see that it's a forgery should return his certificate ASAP.

Don't be silly. Bombings started even in Yar'Adua's tenure, and it has been shown that the bombings from MEND were from years of neglect of the Niger Delta region by successive regimes of Northerners.
Up until now, none of you has been able to explain how seeking the help of FBI experts will compromise Nigeria's security. The Russian government had to seek british help to lift the sunken Kursk nuclear submarine, why is it now 'haram' for GEJ to ask for experts help?
You people need to get off GEJ's nuts. If he uses the inferior Nigerian technical know-how, you criticize him for lack of progress. Now when he engages the help of the best in the business, you still criticize. What do you really want?

Everyone spies on Nigeria, just as Nigeria should have her own intelligence services gathering data in foreign countries. You're here worrying about the FBI, CIA and Mossad while as we speak agents of Al Qaeda are creeping across our borders, inciting the youths, selling bin laden videos and preaching their hate-filled sermons in your mosques. Abeg let us talk of progress instead of trying to sell this northern muslim agenda here.

Any country could seek help if it needs it that is not the point. The point is giving a foreign country free hand  in your country 24 hrs after bombings is the problem. Does the fbi have local knowledge more than our seccurity forces?  

Where has the US successfully fought alqaeda abroad? On the contrary it is causing more problems in whichever country they go to. The biggest mistake we would be making is to tar every country with the same brush. Nigeria has serious economic, development and tribal problems deeper than religious problems.

Abeg let us talk of progress instead of trying to sell this northern muslim agenda here.

Buddie what has muslim got to do with the postings above and what has nothern got to do with our discussion. Let us drop this tribal religious sentiments and tacke issue as it is.

What is the sense in a leader asking us to pray for terrorist to confess ?

You talked about bombings before GEJ, did Nigeria ever witness bombings on this scale in our capita? , first it was MEND and now God knows who is behind this one as no one has claimed responsisbility.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Em2va: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
Nigerians dont worry your heart! Nigerians are growing up everyday! Those who think the country belongs to them will soon be disgraced! They feel they are the only ones that should rule! Well, they have ruled all this while, and Nigerians are tired! According to Obama, "nothing can stand against a million voices of change"!
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Beaf: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
The only people scared of the FBI and MOSSAD are the bombers and Atiku's people. Their days are numbered.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by ifyegede(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2011
@OP How do u reconcile d topic of dis thread & d content ? Its grossly misleading.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by ifyegede(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
@OP How do u reconcile d topic of dis thread & d content ? Its grossly misleading.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by haleonic: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
I suggest every body wait for the out come of the investigation
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by haleonic: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
They are all desperate politicians who mean no good for this country.
Check this out www.haleonicestateagent..com
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Mobinga: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
So its now GEJ's fault? Ridiculous. Northern Moslems are obviously the degenerates causing this.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by 9ijaMan: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mobinga:

So its now GEJ's fault? Ridiculous. Northern Moslems are obviously the degenerates causing this.
Why can't people like you for once engage in discussions without being bigoted? Why?
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by nvo5(f): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
lwise:

I guess Atiku may b the prime suspect in this following his unguarded statements b4 the blast.
Hes not the only one in the presidential race but hes the empty barrel that makes the loudest noise.

YOU CAN ONLY CRUCIFY A MAN FOR TWO THING:HIS WORDS AND HIS ACTIONS.

Whatever he has in mind cannot b proved in the court of law.

i agree with you, he is directly or indirectly involved, but i will wait
for the result of the f.b.i. i trust them
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
I seriously see no reason why we should be blaming Atiku or GEJ or even the horrid situation of this country, in the past we blamed our forefathers and Shagari and co, then we blamed IBB now we blame Atiku and GEJ, when are we going to stop blaming and start solving. The problem with Nigeria is that our Leaders understand that we always play the blame game and never do anything about it, which is why they will continue to arse-ra.pe us blind while we blame them in the process
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Mobinga: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
9ijaMan:

Why can't people like you for once engage in discussions without being bigoted? Why?
I am not a bigot. I am writing the OBVIOUS truth.
Are you a Muslim?
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Nsiman(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
Most of us are double tongued, when atiku made his unguarded statement, most of us called for his arrest, now we speak different tunes, there is no one even u that will not suspect atiku, exhibit is the set back. For justice and fairness investigation shld be without interferrance from anyone.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Anybaba: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2011
GEJ = nigeria's must insulted sitting President.
A sample of some of the insults;
he should go back to the creeks,
clueless fisherman,
are we sure he has a PhD?,
Badluck Johnathan and the list goes on,
Those of us the understand this country perfectly know these insults, which are so often bandied here on Nairaland, are a part of the Majority complex that has ruined this Nation. Even at the height of poor Governance that Yar adua depicted, he was not insulted like GEJ.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by otheloze: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
MY dear God bless u for speaking my mind, the truth is that Nigerians can not be governed, just the same way we exhibit our characters outside the shores of our country, u wonder why we are so badly rejected every where
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Anybaba: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
A typical sample of the insolence,

[b]WAs he wrong for stating the obvious fact that the level of insecurity under GEJ is at an unprecedented level in recent times. Nigeria as a country has never experienced terrorist bombings, terrorist bombiongs started in GEJ´s home state of Bayelsa last year, MEND attacked Abuja GEJ absolved MEND and tried to link IBB, kidnappings every here and there .

A president that says publicly that the nation should pray for terrorists to confess their action is not just a fool but a celeberated fool of unrivalled standing.

Everyday Dumb GEJ and his equally dumb wife  continue to embarrass our beloved country of many intellectuals. Inviting the FBI to Nigeria is his biggest mistake as wikileaks have already shown the US level of spying in Nigeria, who except a dumb person would now invite the US 24 hrs after a bombing without first gathering your own evidence as a country. The FBI and CIA are not supermen and they still have bin laden at large. GEJ is about to mortgage Nigeria security to the US who are only after their own interest.
[/b]
@ Lagosboy, these insults are actually very repulsive to some of us. You can make valid arguments without being insolent. You do not call the President of Nigeria a fool so you can appear smart. Its not smart.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by 9ijaMan: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mobinga:

I am not a  bigot. I am writing the OBVIOUS truth.
Are you a Muslim?
You surely stated what you believe is obvious to you.
What has my faith got to do with the topic of discuss? Being a xtian or a muslim gives me no right to trump up baseless assertions and only view issues from a very myopic religious perspective.

Anybaba:

GEJ = nigeria's must insulted sitting President.
A sample of some of the insults;
he should go back to the creeks,
clueless fisherman,
are we sure he has a PhD?,
Badluck Johnathan and the list goes on,
Those of us the understand this country perfectly know these insults, which are so often bandied here on Nairaland, are a part of the Majority complex that has ruined this Nation. Even at the height of poor Governance that Yar adua depicted, he was not insulted like GEJ.

UMYA may be a slow poke, he sure isn't a dumb a*s*s. Go back into NL archives and you'll find tonnes of curses rained on UMYA. If a leader is clueless, no amount of good name calling can make him wise. I'll call a spade by its name: SPADE.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by otheloze: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
texazzpete (m)
MY dear God bless u for speaking my mind, the truth is that Nigerians can not be governed, just the same way we exhibit our characters outside the shores of our country, u wonder why we are so badly rejected every where, The truth is that even if God comes down him self to be president , Nigeria would be the same if we remain in the frame of our mentality
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by anonimi: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by 9ijaMan: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
otheloze:

texazzpete (m)
MY dear God bless u for speaking my mind, the truth is that Nigerians can not be governed, just the same way we exhibit our characters outside the shores of our country, u wonder why we are so badly rejected every where, The truth is that even if God comes down him self to be president , Nigeria would be the same if we remain in the frame of our mentality
Such excuses are given by people who perhaps at best lack meaningful ideas. A leader who's willing to put his critics to shame will have results to show for it. Abeg point out GEJ's results in his 12 years in government.
When statements such as yours (above) are made by Nigerians, it points to a nation whose people are hopeless and unable to do anything about their situation. If standing up against the Nigerian president and criticizing him, his policies and those around him will make him wake up from his deep slumber, I'll join the effort wholeheartedly. I'll not lay back and conclude that even God cannot rule Nigeria.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Fostercat(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
ATIHIEFKU IS ONE BIG FOOL!
IBB-INTERNATIONAL BABAN BARAWO,'BABAN BARAWO-MEANS BIG THIEF', IS ONE OLD FOOL OF A GENERAL!
AM NOT FRM THE NORTH,BUT I THINK BUHARI IS  BETTER THAN ALL OF THE CANDIDATE FRM THE NORHTH.

AS FOR GED,HE WILL SURE WIN THIS ONE!

BUT IF Atiku AND IBB THINK THEY CAN CAUSE ANY PROBLEM IN THE COUNTRY,THEY ARE ONLY JOKIN,because WE VE ONE "C IN C"
I THINK GEJ VE PUT HIS MEN  AS HEAD OF ALL MILITARY FORMATIONS IN DA COUNTRY AND THEY KNOW WAT TO DO WEN THE SITUATION ARISES.

AS FOR THE NIGER DELTAN MILITANT,I TRUST THEM wink wink wink

IBB AND Atiku SHD GO BURY THIER HEAD IN SHAME(U CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS TO ONLY UR PEOPLE IN DA NORTH) cool
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Fostercat(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
ATIHIEFKU IS ONE BIG FOOL!
IBB-INTERNATIONAL BABAN BARAWO,'BABAN BARAWO-MEANS BIG THIEF', IS ONE OLD FOOL OF A GENERAL!
AM NOT FRM THE NORTH,BUT I THINK BUHARI IS BETTER THAN ALL OF THE CANDIDATE FRM THE NORHTH.

AS FOR GED,HE WILL SURE WIN THIS ONE!

BUT IF Atiku AND IBB THINK THEY CAN CAUSE ANY PROBLEM IN THE COUNTRY,THEY ARE ONLY JOKIN,because WE VE ONE "C IN C"
I THINK GEJ VE PUT HIS MEN AS HEAD OF ALL MILITARY FORMATIONS IN DA COUNTRY AND THEY KNOW WAT TO DO WEN THE SITUATION ARISES.

AS FOR THE NIGER DELTAN MILITANT,I TRUST THEM wink wink wink

IBB AND Atiku SHD GO BURY THIER HEAD IN SHAME(U CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS TO ONLY UR PEOPLE IN DA NORTH) cool
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Anybaba: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
Trying to make an argument on the basis of insults is fallacious. Raining insults on GEJ will not add substance to your arguments. FBI coming to investigate the bomb blast? How can that undermine Nigeria's statehood? If we leave it to the SSS, it is these same insolent folks, our famous intellectuals that will claim SSS has no equipment or requisite knowledge and to that extent, the President is daft or clueless for doing so. The FBI that has experience and in depth knowledge in this kind of thing is invited and our intellectuals, that are good in calling a spade by its name, are up claiming threat to sovereignty. Its all what it is; online idiocy by the majority.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by midway: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2011
From my perception, GEJ is just using Abacha tactics, bombing and blaming afenifere. Sooner or later the culprit will be exposed, you can kill an innocent soul and go unpurnished angry
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Nsiman(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ 9ijaman, u said gej has been president for 12yrs. Are u on facts or sentiments
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Nsiman(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ 9ijaman, u said gej has been president for 12yrs. Are u on facts or sentiments
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by 9ijaMan: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
Nsiman:

I suppose you can still read English! Where in my post did I say he's been president for 12 years. This is exactly the same way you guys peddle falsehood. In case you failed to understand my initial post, I'll try to make it clearer for people like you!
I wrote that he (GEJ) has been in government for almost 12 years. Meaning he's been in the corridor of power for almost 12 years as deputy gov and then governor in Balyesa (for 8 years) and VP and now president in almost 4 years to date.

I hope you now understand better.

My question to you GEJ cronies is for you guys to point to tangible achievements he has in his record which have touched the lives of the common man on the street
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by opabukun(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
immedi8ly i learnt of FBI invitation, i no wat is fishing.
BEHIND the scene.
Immediately that Bomb blast happened, & Atiku made that proclamation of JEG's incapability of securing this nation, d people in the SSS or wtv must have indicted Atiku blablabla. and JEG knows dear is no way he can declare such witout people saying POLITICAL WTVa. so inviting FBI will show the world the real picture and the CULPRIT(s).

Lets wait for season 2
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by kayez: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
coz them white spies are around, them politicians are shitting in their pants coz they know what they are guilty of, damn i love this country.
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by Beaf: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
Atiku, Ciroma, IBB, Yakasai, Kaita, Kanti Bello etc. . .All must be pissing their pants now.

When the guilty are found, they must be given exemplary death sentences and executed in public by hanging or firing squad.
We must execute no less than a hundred.

Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by texazzpete(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
9ijaMan:

I suppose you can still read English! Where in my post did I say he's been president for 12 years. This is exactly the same way you guys peddle falsehood. In case you failed to understand my initial post, I'll try to make it clearer for people like you!

Look who's talking about someone comprehending written English. I stated in my post that the bombing STARTED in Yar'Adua's tenure, you began to whine about how much more bombing there is in GEJ's term as president. As if the number of bombs detonated can change when bombing for political purposes started in Nigeria.

9ijaMan:

You are probably the one who needs to return his certificate, if you have one at all!

If you cannot see the obvious font inconsistencies, the change in tone of the writer and the sheer nonsense in those inflammatory pages, not only do you need to return your certificate and refund your school fees to your parents, but you need to go see an Optometrist ASAP!
Re: Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors by 9ijaMan: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
texazzpete:

Look who's talking about someone comprehending written English. I stated in my post that the bombing STARTED in Yar'Adua's tenure, you began to whine about how much more bombing there is in GEJ's term as president. As if the number of bombs detonated can change when bombing for political purposes started in Nigeria.

If you cannot see the obvious font inconsistencies, the change in tone of the writer and the sheer nonsense in those inflammatory pages, not only do you need to return your certificate and refund your school fees to your parents, but you need to go see an Optometrist ASAP!

Apparently you lack adequate comprehending capabilities. I won't blame you much though, afterall Nigeria's education system has continuously churned out half baked school leavers like you.
My response you referred to was my simple attempt at descending to your level to make you realize that name calling won't benefit you and your master GEJ. If you don't get the sarcasm in my comment, it's not my fault that your teacher refused to teach you well. Abi na you refuse to learn sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Tribunal Judgement Is Sign Judges Cannot Be Intimidated, Says BMO / Bayelsa Guber: APC Risks Repeat Of Rivers, Zamfara Crisis As Litigations Pile Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.