Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Kind Of Reptile Is This - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Kind Of Reptile Is This (996 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / This Reptile Entered A Friend's House Through The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Reptile Is This by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2020
I saw the pictures of this reptile online.
At first I thought I was a photoshopped picture but taking a good look at it, this is real
It looks pretty much like a snake, but the last time I checked, snakes dont have legs

Nairalanders, what is the name of this reptile

Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by Ladylite: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:
I saw the pictures of this reptile online.
At first I thought I was a photoshopped picture but taking a good look at it, this is real
It looks pretty much like a snake, but the last time I checked, snakes dont have legs

Nairalanders, what is the name of this reptile
SKINK
Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by matrix199(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
And you whacked the skink? For what reason eh?

If you all feel like killing, why not head to Sambisa forest and kill as much Boko Haram as you can, then you get commendations for killings, Rather than kill animals that pose no threat to you.

And for those idiots killing snakes here and there, you dimwits have no idea of the effects of reducing the population of snakes in Nigeria, as well as in the world. You unbalance the ecosystem. Most snakes feed on rodents(rats) which are major carriers of deadly bacteria and viral diseases. With snakes around, the population of rodents(particularly rats) is more than 2 billion in Nigeria alone. Now imagine what the population would be when the population of snakes reduces. Yes, it would rise to more than 1 trillion rodents in Nigeria alone.

It's high time we ended snake killings.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by MightySparrow: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Snake fish lizard
Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by daddytime(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Photokiosk
Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2020
matrix199:
And you whacked the skink? For what reason eh?

If you all feel like killing, why not head to Sambisa forest and kill as much Boko Haram as you can, then you get commendations for killings, Rather than kill animals that pose no threat to you.

And for those idiots killing snakes here and there, you dimwits have no idea of the effects of reducing the population of snakes in Nigeria, as well as in the world. You unbalance the ecosystem. Most snakes feed on rodents(rats) which are major carriers of deadly bacteria and viral diseases. With snakes around, the population of rodents(particularly rats) is more than 2 billion in Nigeria alone. Now imagine what the population would be when the population of snakes reduces. Yes, it would rise to more than 1 trillion rodents in Nigeria alone.

It's high time we ended snake killings.

Okay, we've heard you

Whenever one pops up in your living room,
Kindly ask it to walk away

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2020
...looks more like a snake that died swallowing a kind of "lizard" which is trying to set itself free, the legs obviously being the "lizards". Notice the head inside the snakes mouth.
Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:
SKINK
THIS IS A SKINK.

Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by lomprico(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:

SKINK

are skink that long?
Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by excanny: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Its Photoshopped. No such snake exist.
Re: What Kind Of Reptile Is This by scoundrel(f): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2020
#FakeNews.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Farm Manager / 10 Acre Farmland Available For Rent Near Lagos. / Contact Ginger Manager Resource Company Limited For Your Ginger And Turmeric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.