Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

You Have A Brand? I Will Design A Logo Or An AD For Your Brand At The Rate Of 1k - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Have A Brand? I Will Design A Logo Or An AD For Your Brand At The Rate Of 1k (764 Views)

Delivery Affordable Carrier Bag, Nylon For Your Brand At Cheap Price Check Out!! / Do You Need A Professional Logo Or A Design At An Affordable Prices. / Mimy_wears The Best Selling Brand At Moment Both Office And Online Shopping.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Brand? I Will Design A Logo Or An AD For Your Brand At The Rate Of 1k by remilekun22(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Am Remilekun a professional graphic designer.
I will create a logo or an AD for your brand at the rate of 1000. am doing this for the first 10 people that will message me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

First Grade John Foster Shoes At The Most Affordable Price You Can Get / Users Of Organic Soap And Creams Please Come In And Give Your Reviews / *say Goodbye To Sun Burns, Dark Knuckles. Wrinkles, Pimples,acene,clearer*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.