Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73916 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ritchiee:

Truth is bitter.I bet you are in the SW selling gala. grin

No selling Agbo in wuse market grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ritchiee:

Truth is bitter.I bet you are in the SW selling gala. grin
Or fake phone chargers at Iwo road Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

No selling Agbo in wuse market grin
More like it.. tongue
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
LegendHero:

So what you’re saying is that you graduated university before 1987?

That’s when the name was changed.

Typical Yoruba brain..

Na you Dey talk .. na you Dey answer grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAtikulate:

We have seen the social register compiled by the state govt. I will rather go with it.

Oil drives 80% of Nigerian GDP and contributes 90% of our FX

Lol

Oil exploration, services falls under the service sector and we know who leads. In Lagos and Ogun, we have Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and foreign industries. Be guided

70% of Lagos bound cargoes terminate at Onitsha - NIWA

Unemployment rate in the North is 10%

Meleszenawi......Gbam! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

More like it.. tongue

That all.. grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Is that all? grin

Typical sophisticator grin
I'll keep forcing sense into your akpu head

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ritchiee:

Meleszenawi......Gbam!
See osu land dragging poverty with war torn Yobe and Bornu. Bunch of losers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

The dude should be almost 60years then .. cheesy cheesy
He's a bloody upper Iweka head bridge tout .
Who dash monkey banana

Don’t mind the liar. He thinks he’s talking to his village people in upper Iweka here!

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

I'll keep forcing sense into your akpu head

Tht Akpu head is worth more than all Yoruba put together..
And you know this fact deep down..

Don’t allow envy hatred make you deny this fact ... every Yoruba know this truth grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Typical Yoruba brain..

Na you Dey talk .. na you Dey answer grin
Your low IQ can never pass WAEC not to talk of JAMB..osu alusi

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

Or fake phone chargers at Iwo road Ibadan

Everything about an Igbo is fake grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
West Nigeria to Europe. West Nigeria to USA. Not West Nigeria to the East Nigeria, it's like moving from frying pan to fire cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

You are very dumb. As I’m speaking there many 9/11 truck loads of ogbono, offor, planks, plantain, garri, pepper, there’s one leave you igbos eat that draws a little, I forgot the name, heading east from ondo state here. I’m not one to lie to make a point. Come to ondo state yourself and see for yourself.
You must be a special type of idiot to think the East receives agricultural products from your useless Ondo, I can tolerate your lies especially when you pigs hype yourselves to high heavens with no factual basis, but you have to draw the line sometimes with the amount of misinformation you dish out here

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

Tht Akpu head is worth more than all Yoruba put together..
And you know this fact deep down..

Don’t allow envy hatred make you deny this fact ... every Yoruba know this truth grin
On the contrary, cyanide from akpu has destroyed osu brain.
Osu that has been relegated to minority in Nigeria .
Osu are the spoils of war and that is the fact

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ritchiee:

Everything about an Igbo is fake grin
At least Igbos dey produce something, go Aba and see wetin your mates dey do, talk of sheer ingenuity even with little or no government support. Which one una people dey produce?
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by totit: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
LegendHero:

What’s called uni ife? And where is uni ife located? When did you graduate from the so called uni ife?

LMAO!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked :I

@ UNI IFE grin

Una no go kill persin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Perkins2018: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

You must be a special type of idiot to think the East receives agricultural products from your useless Ondo, I can tolerate your lies especially when you pigs hype yourselves to high heavens with no factual basis, but you have to draw the line sometimes with the amount of misinformation you dish out here

Lol. The thing pain you. We feed you. If it pains you drink sniper. You can’t suppress the truth with your emotions. You can ask your people if they don’t receive food from Yoruba land. 9/11 full loads of foodstuffs and planks from our sawmills head East everyday. Make your own research or perish with your ignorance.

Thanks God someone has corroborated my assertion.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

At least Igbos dey produce something, go Aba and see wetin your mates dey do, talk of sheer ingenuity even with little or no government support. Which one una people dey produce?
No government support kee you there ..Una governors no dey collect allocation ??
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Don’t mind the liar. He thinks he’s talking to his village people in upper Iweka here!

He heheheheh eh.. grin
Yoruba man..

Whts the deal..

OAU home of tribalism nepotistic environment

Thank God I left that cave..and thank God I went to that university

Had the chance to explore Yoruba land

In fact I did two courses in that university and left them with their mouth open..

If not Yoruba propaganda for finish igbos..

Ola rotimi remains my gee.. revolution.. wale aro..
this are true Nigeria yorubas not all those Indian hemp smoking cult lecturers .. wey Dey hang for rotunda with blac axe boys..
No be today ..
grin
Yoruba .. I sabi una wella.. no worries..

Uni ife..

What’s great about OAU? Just asking?

Even the owner of this site .. was undergraduate from spider..
When pixel was beginning to expand.. still have his proposals grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Lol. The thing pain you. We feed you. If it pains you drink sniper. You can’t suppress the truth with your emotions. You can ask your people if they don’t receive food from Yoruba land. 9/11 full loads of foodstuffs and planks from our sawmills head East everyday. Make your own research or perish with your ignorance.
Have you fed your own useless family with your abundant proceeds from Ondo state? before feeding even a local government area in the East? you clowns never cease to amuse me walahi grin
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ritchiee: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

See osu land dragging poverty with war torn Yobe and Bornu. Bunch of losers cheesy

They would rather cry and beg to be bundled into the next EkenediliSuku bus. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

No government support kee you there ..Una governors no dey collect allocation ??
Stop reasoning like a dunce, how much of your state allocations dey reach the people and common man on the streets? abi no be Naija you dey again?
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ayekotoo:
West Nigeria to Europe. West Nigeria to USA. Not West Nigeria to the East Nigeria, it's like from frying pan to fire cheesy grin
Even animals move from lack to prosperity .
Why should I leave Yorubaland to go to a hell hole where the owners are running from.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by ChoCho54(f): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

You know ignorance is their way.. grin

You allow them display it for the world to see who they’re and how their brain work..
Nigerians already know Yoruba people of western Nigeria

Me go Dey drag them so everything will be on full display grin
They feel say dem wise.. you Soyinka describe them as flies that think themselves nza..
I was very offended when the idiot made the remark a second time. Imagine that?
Traders from his place are hustling hard transversing the country selling their goods to eke out a living and he's here talking trash!

I don't blame all of them at all! It is not their fault o

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ikinternational: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
LegendHero:

You and your rubbish let’s compare receipt post everytime. Are you a scammer? So if he shows you the balance on his account, will you wire his money or what are you even saying self?

How much is in your account? Let’s start from there!

Watching people hide under "we" "our" on nairaland is annoying as fuvck. What part of that are you having trouble understanding?

People that don't own any property, don't pay tax, have never employed anyone, come on nairaland to talk rubbish. I'm supposed to take them serious? When I know most of them don't even measure up to my sisters?

A man can take a level of disrespect from a well to do person. It's normal. But not from someone living in face me face you

Guy my accounts are very healthy. Both in naira and dollars. No cap. Even bitcoin self i get
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Stop reasoning like a dunce, how much of your state allocations dey reach the people and common man on the streets? abi no be Naija you dey again?
You are an idiot . Nah your parents dey pay workers salaries or finance capital project for your state abi . Or these don't move the economy of your state??

You are too dumb Abeg ...

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

He heheheheh eh.. grin
Yoruba man..

Whts the deal..

In fact I did two courses in that university and left them with their mouth open..

this are true Nigeria yorubas not all those Indian hemp smoking cult lecturers .. wey Dey hang for rotunda with blac axe boys..
No be today ..
grin

Uni ife..

Incoherent rant from a poorly lettered upper Iweka head bridge tout .

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herdsmen:

He heheheheh eh.. grin
Yoruba man..

Whts the deal..

No be today ..
grin

Uni ife..

@the bolded, You did two courses in OAU? So when you did the two course you left their mouth wide open?

Wait first, you said you graduated pre-1987 coz you said it’s called Uni Ife. A course generally take minimum of 4years, do you mean OAU is offering dual-degree then? If no, that means you used an average 8 years in the so called uni ife. Meaning you entered the university in 1979.

I just dey laugh like craze here. Do they use lies to swear for you guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
I was very offended when the idiot made the remark a second time. Imagine that?
Traders from his place are hustling hard transversing the country selling their goods to eke out a living and he's here talking trash!

I don't blame all of them at all! It is not their fault o

No Dey stress that..
without lies and propaganda against igbos.. maybe them for no Dey exist..

That’s fact..

This one na small..
Before internet and gsm.. those guys nearly finish igbos with false lies

You never hear say igbos are cannibals..
Them no Dey use am again.. walahi
2007 I was arguing with one moniker on nairaland he made a funny state.
Igbos Marry their blood.. na why the look same.

Nairaland from 2006 na propaganda against igbos till date.
Those asking seun to do something about it, don’t understand say nairaland don big pass seun.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by BoboNkiti19: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

You are an idiot . Nah your parents dey pay workers salaries or finance capital project for your state abi . Or these don't move the economy of your state??

You are too dumb Abeg ...
Once again stop displaying your stupidity, you low IQ piece of sh1t. If you truly stay in Nigeria, you should know every state is handicapped by uneven distribution of the allocations for obvious reason (corruption)... what's the unemployment rate among the average population of the working class within a state in Nigeria? What state do you come from? let me now burst your dumb ass with facts now.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ikinternational: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Do they board ekene dili chukwu for 10 million naira? Loser!

See idiocy n comprehension. Tufia

Guy focus on getting your money up. I normally don't like exchanging long conversations with tenants. It gives you people a false sense of friendship. Scatter..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (103) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.