Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73254 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Diiet: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Covidodo post=88635455]
Yeah ..I stopped alresdy .
No point with the unnecessary back and forth .

I'm even resuming work tomorrow . Less time to spend on nairaland cry[/quoteo] u forgot sit at home abi he no affect ur work
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nowenuse: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Diiet:

I now wonder how many of his people he dislike because they voted Buhari. Bro pls stop going back and forth with that guy he seems to be enjoying the show,I mean the attention.

If majority of my people had voted for Buhari just because of what Jang did, then I would have given up being a nationalist for my people same way I gave up on Benue & Kogi people.

The minority of my people who voted for Buhari in 2015 had a very valid reason. Even my mother voted for Buhari grin

Allegations of corruption were too much on GEj's govt. The 'change and incorruptible messiah mantra' being propagated by you Yorubas was very captivating. Many loved Osibanjo 'the pastor' through Adeboye (like my Mom).
Aisha Buhari the beautiful enlightened first lady frying Akara against the lousy PEJ was not even helping matters.
GEJ also fired the 2 most influential northern christians in his cabinet ANDREW YAKUBU (GMD NNPC) and the other guy from Southern Borno (I've forgotten his name). In addition to Jang's madness.

Like the whole world worked against GEJ's reelection, yet majority of my people still voted for him. I perused through the votes of all Northern Christian areas and the majority of my people still did not vote for Buhari in 2015. Unlike those petty Tiv & Igala people who are no different from you Yorubas & other Southerners.

Abeg, I have confidence in my people.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Diiet post=88635586][/quote]
Sit at home ke..
I work in the health sector
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by NigerianSage: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
We won this battle a long time ago, the rest are just dead-enders doing agidi and wasting our time.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Diiet: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

If majority of my people had voted for Buhari just because of what Jang did, then I would have given up being a nationalist for my people same way I gave up on Benue & Kogi people.

The minority of my people who voted for Buhari in 2015 had a very valid reason. Even my mother voted for Buhari grin

Allegations of corruption were too much on GEj's govt. The 'change and incorruptible messiah mantra' being propagated by you Yorubas was very captivating. Many loved Osibanjo 'the pastor' through Adeboye (like my Mom).
Aisha Buhari the beautiful enlightened first lady frying Akara against the lousy PEJ was not even helping matters.
GEJ also fired the 2 most influential northern christians in his cabinet ANDREW YAKUBU (GMD NNPC) and the other guy from Southern Borno (I've forgotten his name). In addition to Jang's madness.

Like the whole world worked against GEJ's reelection, yet majority of my people still voted for him. I perused through the votes of all Northern Christian areas and the majority of my people still did not vote for Buhari in 2015. Unlike those petty Tiv & Igala people who are no different from you Yorubas & other Southerners.

I get ur point sha but I know this for sure your view about Yoruba people would change. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by NigerianSage: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

I still don't know what this endless irrelevant and redundant essays got to do with the topic and the fact that the SW contributes more than the North and the SE.

Give it a rest abeg..

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
NigerianSage:
We won this battle a long time ago, the rest are just dead-enders doing agidi and wasting our time.

grin

The dude is desperately trying to savage the rest of his pride

He has lost the real battle

Plateau and Taraba can only compare with core north in

Poverty

Education

Literacy

Development

etc..

He can cry from now till tomorrow but he Can't change the fact.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Diiet: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Covidodo:
Sit at home ke.. I work in the health sector
true he no affect you o Good night bro
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
@ Nowenuse cry baby

See Kano and Kaduna doing wonders because of the high numbers of Christians in those states, even if they have never voted a Christian before, while Taraba your christian state neighbour is no where to be found.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nowenuse: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You have a problem tbh

First of all, when a moniker is banned on Nairaland for making a comment unfairly and the moniker is restored, the comments made is also restored..

You can ask anyone here on Nairaland

So why wasn't your comment restored cheesy
Of course my comments were restored! But the ban prevented me from making any more replies/comments until it was lifted.
My reply on the updated list of tertiary institutions in Jos was one of them.

Go over the page you archived and tell me of any specific reference was made about Ekitis and igbominas,
Ogbeni, didn't u see where towns like Osi, Ajase, Isanlu & Omu (Omu Aran) were mentioned among pagan tribes of the Emirate that have been divided into districts?
If I mention Awo free edu now, u go dey vex.
Or forgive me, perhaps you don't even know the names of these towns above as Igbomina & Ekiti speaking towns of Kwara.

This confirms what I said earlier that many of you Yorubas arguing here do not know Jack outside the SW.
The only exceptions on this thread are forgiveness, Legendhero and Myobjective.

Ilorin Emirate only ends in four local government area in Kwara state today. Ilorin Emirate had different districts ruled on behalf of the Emir till today. All this districts is within Ilorin Emirate.

Perhaps you need a classes..
Yes, Ilorin Emirate of present day is limited to Kwara central! But in the past it controlled Kwara south too!
Infact, just like you, I did not know.

Some years ago, A Nigerian friend of mine in Germany told me that in the past, the Emir of Ilorin was responsible for coronating and turbaning Obas in Kwara south, I screamed at him that it was a lie.
Not until I came across this document many months ago and my mouth almost dropped.

So, you are the one who needs a class and not me. grin

@ second point..

Ilorin also witnessed a lot of non Yoruba migration into it. There were lots of Nupe. Hausa and Bariba that came into Ilorin. So how come they had to learn Yoruba to survive.. Even Saraki once claimed his father came into Ilorin from Mali. So how come his generation had to learn Yoruba to survive?

Colonial Ilorin province corresponds to present day Kwara state which is at least 75-80% Yoruba speaking. How then on Earth do u think Bariba & Nupe immigration can ever come close to that of Yoruba in Ilorin during the old Ilorin province? Many Ilorin Nupes were even moving to Bida rather than Ilorin.

Don't give silly analogies and arguments in order to save face.

Saraki's father's claim being from Mali is very fictional, besides, even if it was true. Malians do not speak Hausa. Hausa language in Ilorin needed Hausa reinforcements and not Malian.

Maybe you don't understand your logic is defeated when you claimed a language died in a place because of a foreign language.

This last paragraph shows that you don't even know what u are saying. Abeg if sleep is catching you, pls sleep and save me the stress of schooling you.

How can you say I claimed that Hausa language died in Ilorin due to a foreign language?
Yoruba was not a foreign language in Ilorin. Ilorin was multilingual but all the towns surrounding Ilorin were Yoruba speaking, so of course, Hausa & fulfude languages were the foreign language in Ilorin that were naturally supposed to die out.

Simple!
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Nowenuse:

Allegations of corruption were too much on GEj's govt. The 'change and incorruptible messiah mantra' being propagated by you Yorubas was very captivating.
Many loved Osibanjo 'the pastor' through Adeboye (like my Mom).

You are the highest hypocrite I’ve ever known on Nairaland.

You blamed the Yorubas for voting for Buhari and claimed they support the Islamic Fulanis against you and yet you’re here telling us the reason why some minorities in Plateau voted him Is coz they had a valid reason. Don’t Yorubas also have a valid reason?

What a hypocrite you are!

You said in some of your post that you hated Yorubas for supporting the Fulanis against the Christina middle belt and even went as far as saying Atiku (another Fulani) is more liberal than Buhari. Can you see you should be termed the most confused person on earth. Will Atiku choose you ahead of his Fulani lineage?

Hear this clearly, you can’t teach the Yorubas who to hate and who to love. I’ve seen your comments and I can clearly see the magnitude of the hate you nurture. Infact if I am to choose between a Hausa man and your tribe, I will choose the Hausa man a million times.

You are a double-mouthed fellow, shifting your stance at every opportunity and that gives you out as someone will zero integrity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Kidakudz5: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2020
totit:

The screenshot landmass estate couple with he rest....?

The math, please!? grin
Ogun state has more developed areas than individual state in SE. cool
don't mind those asswipes .. I pray mitros city and abeokuta city centre gets completed fast.. let me see what the idiots with inferiority complex will say.. maybe them go come say them own 99% of land for ogun state grin grin
Thread wey nor concern them, them carry am for head..
Useless set of people...
grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Kidakudz5: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Ask Forbes. grin
that guy iis very foolish

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Kidakudz5: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Covidodo:

I wouldn't have replied him If had seen this earlier
imagine a bloody useless minority from plateau state, plateau state? angry angry
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 3:33am On Apr 20, 2020
See a dog dragged in scum talking! What exactly do you know about Yoruba if you don't know that we don't beat our chest? What a dumb shill!
Philistine:

Stop embarrassing yourself on this forum, I have been reading your comments so far, u sound too dumb and arrogant to be a Yoruba. Really ashamed of you.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nowenuse: 3:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bro so after playing up the population of Muslims in your state to reduce your population, you are now increasing the christian population in Kaduna to score another. You Forgot about Taraba state which is the true reflection of your people.

No problem you have ended up defeating in your logic

if Kaduna has more christian popinulation than Muslims going by the 2006 population census that should put Kaduna christian population above 3000000 million people which is very similar to the population of Osun state.

However, Osun is always among the top three states in Jamb registration in Nigeria while Kaduna makes up 7th to 10th position..

So what other angle are you looking at? cheesy
Iamgrey5:
@ Nowenuse cry baby

See Kano and Kaduna doing wonders because of the high numbers of Christians in those states, even if they have never voted a Christian before, while Taraba your christian state neighbour is no where to be found.. grin

You are just being a clown grin
You say I am reducing Christian population in Plateau and increasing Christian population in Kaduna?

I never said that Christians are more than Muslims in Kaduna. No.
It is very much a close 50-50 thing. And this can clearly be proven by the best means we have available.

About Plateau, are u doubting that Muslims have up to 20% of the state or what? In Jos which has almost ⅓ of Plateau state's population, muslims make up at least 25-30% of the city. Apart from the Jos population, they also dominate 2 other LGAs out of the remaining 15 and have significant minorities in other LGAs.

Now u can see that Kaduna state has almost twice the population of Plateau state and this defines Southern Kaduna & Zaria people.

Now, let us look into your comparison of Osun & Kaduna.
Yes, Kaduna should have 3 million Christians based on 2006 census and this 3 million Christians should be the exact population of Kaduna indigene Christians, cos the number of Kaduna Indigenes Christians outside Kaduna state I believe can neutralize that of the Christian settlers in Kaduna state.

But how about Osun? Can the number of settlers in Osun state neutralize the number of Osun Indigenes outside Osun?
Osun & Ekiti are like the least cosmopolitan states in Yoruba land. How many settlers go to Osun?
But ask yourself how many Osun people live outside Osun, starting with a place like Lagos for example grin

Do I need to use hammer on your brain to make you understand that the jamb list is based on the Indigenous population of a state?
Osun Indigenes would clearly outnumber Southern Kaduna or Plateau Indigenes in number!

I have listed the only Southern states my state can compete with in number of Indigenes.

Kano state is high because it is the Lagos of Hausaland where everyone is accepted and allowed to claim indigeneship. Even non Hausa fulanis are allowed indigeneship certificates in Kano, as long as you have pure Islamic names, you are a Muslim and can speak Hausa fluently.

Katsina has a strong number of Indigenes. Infact, Katsina should have more Indigenes than Kano! Zaria cannot smell Katsina in number of Indigenes, yet Katsina is always lower than Plateau state.
Why the hell is it not having high figures?

You are laughing at Taraba.

Taraba has even less Indigenes than Plateau state and more Muslims.
You can see Taraba state low numbers from the 2006 census na and it's not as if they even migrate anywhere.

Taraba with it's small population is now at least 30% Muslim.

Go through these pictures below and compare Plateau state with Ekiti from 2012 to 2015 and see how Plateau overtook and dusted Ekiti.

You can also see that Plateau state is always having ⅔ of Kaduna state figures as both states increase over the years.
To show you that we and our Southern Kaduna siblings are moving at the same pace.
Kaduna gave Plateau a margin of 15k in 2012, but by 2015 the margin was 12k.

But compare Kano & Katsina figures you will see that Kano is growing at a faster rate than Katsina. At 2012, the margin between them was 11k, at 2015 the margin was 28k.
Why? Are they not the same people? This should tell you that something is wrong with Kano.
Kano is high on the steroids of every Hausa speaking Muslim immigrant claiming it as a state of origin.

Ehen, another lesson to show you the point I have been stressing on since!
Look at Nasarawa & Plateau states. Nasarawa state is always dragging numbers with Plateau state, but go and check the 2006 population of Nasarawa state, it is almost half of Plateau state! Yet, how come they are dragging numbers with us?
This is simply because not until recently when Abuja started developing into Karu, many Nasarawa Indigenes lived in Jos & Kaduna.
Before I used to underrate the population of Nasarawa Indigenes, not until I came across this jamb enrollment and saw the way they were dragging numbers with us.

Nasarawa even has more muslims than Plateau state (35%). The only good thing is that majority of Nasarawa muslims are Alagos & Agatus (Idoma speakers), Ebiras, Afos & Jukuns. They are not Hausa fulanis. Many of them even find it difficult to speak good Hausa. Hence they are progressive just like Kogi & Yoruba muslims.

Taraba unfortunately has majority of regressive Muslims!

So I hope you have learnt your lessons from this and will stop giving senseless replies.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 3:57am On Apr 20, 2020
You this looney binner, that we have it all compared to the rest of Nigeria is an understatement, so the chest beating is reserved for you aliens with no real identity. All you do is hang on Yoruba coat tail. And no, I don't need to post any evidence for you mini robot, so keep posting your fake data that is not worth anything, Adeosun message was clear and that's what matters.
Blue3k:

Lol lying and chest beating is your culture. You cant and wont present evidence of your fraudulent aunty saying 60 of revenue comes from lagos and Ogun. Nobody is an ingrate for not appreciating your fictious accomplishments.

The data isnt fake its on the CBN website mumu. Post the real evidence if you have it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2019/RSD/CBN%2520ECONOMIC%2520REPORT%2520FIRST%2520QUARTER%25202019%2520final%2520draft%2520.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjropuv6_ToAhVSb60KHSUgAbEQFjADegQIAxAS&usg=AOvVaw1G5FJnTe9WPEhGS_u8WHir
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by 2fine2fast(m): 4:02am On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is the problem of the country....

We need some one who can unify the country

We have never been this divided as a nation

How sane people still support this useless government baffles me

You just called people of contrary opinion to yours insane on a public forum, yet you blame another man for the disunity of the country. Continue.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Blue3k(m): 4:04am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
wowcatty:
You this looney binner, that we have it all compared to the rest of Nigeria is an understatement, so the chest beating is reserved for you aliens with no real identity. All you do is hang on Yoruba coat tail. And no, I don't need to post any evidence for you mini robot, so keep posting your fake data that is not worth anything, Adeosun message was clear and that's what matters.
[/s]

Lol mumu chestbeater cant back up fictional accomplishments. You don't have evendice idiot that's why you can't wont post those imaginary quotes. Even your brothers know your lies too stupid to defend.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nowenuse: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Iblad0994:

You are the highest hypocrite I’ve ever known on Nairaland.

You blamed the Yorubas for voting for Buhari and claimed they support the Islamic Fulanis against you and yet you’re here telling us the reason why some minorities in Plateau voted him Is coz they had a valid reason. Don’t Yorubas also have a valid reason?

What a hypocrite you are!

You said in some of your post that you hated Yorubas for supporting the Fulanis against the Christina middle belt and even went as far as saying Atiku (another Fulani) is more liberal than Buhari. Can you see you should be termed the most confused person on earth. Will Atiku choose you ahead of his Fulani lineage?

Hear this clearly, you can’t teach the Yorubas who to hate and who to love. I’ve seen your comments and I can clearly see the magnitude of the hate you nurture. Infact if I am to choose between a Hausa man and your tribe, I will choose the Hausa man a million times.

You are a double-mouthed fellow, shifting your stance at every opportunity and that gives you out as someone will zero integrity.

Of course, the average Yoruba prefers a Hausa fulani over a Christian cos you guys share one religion in Islam. The irony of this is that whenever crisis starts in the North, you Yoruba muslims will run away from your Hausa lovers to safety in Christian areas.
These are some of the reasons why I tend to dislike Yorubas as much as Hausa fulanis.

Yes, I only excused my people for voting Buhari in 2015 because majority of us did not vote for him! A minority of us did. The majority still voted for GEJ in spite of all the wrongs he did to us.
Had it been 60% of Yorubas voted for GEJ, do you think anybody would have called you guys betrayers or anything?

Didn't you see where I said I gave up on Tiv people too in 2015 when the majority of them voted Buhari?

In 2019, Atiku was a lesser evil than Buhari and everyone knows it. If there was a non- Hausa-fulani candidate in a major party, do you think we will vote for Atiku? Hell no. It was between 2 evils and we chose the lesser evil. However, majority of Yorubas chose the greater evil due to selfishness.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by NigerianSage: 4:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Nowenuse:

Of course, the average Yoruba prefers a Hausa fulani over a Christian cos you guys share one religion in Islam. The irony of this is that whenever crisis starts in the North, you Yoruba muslims will run away from your Hausa lovers to safety in Christian areas.
These are some of the reasons why I tend to dislike Yorubas as much as Hausa fulanis.

Yes, I only excused my people for voting Buhari in 2015 because majority of us did not vote for him! A minority of us did. The majority still voted for GEJ in spite of all the wrongs he did to us.
Had it been 60% of Yorubas voted for GEJ, do you think anybody would have called you guys betrayers or anything?

Didn't you see where I said I gave up on Tiv people too in 2015 when the majority of them voted Buhari?

In 2019, Atiku was a lesser evil than Buhari and everyone knows it. If there was a non- Hausa-fulani candidate in a major party, do you think we will vote for Atiku? Hell no. It was between 2 evils and we chose the lesser evil. However, majority of Yorubas chose the greater evil due to selfishness.

See hatred, bigotry and anti-social neutrality...

And you wonder why you are stuck in reverse..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by NigerianSage: 4:27am On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is the problem of the country....

We need some one who can unify the country

We have never been this divided as a nation

How sane people still support this useless government baffles me

Igbos and enemies of Nigeria want unity..

Wonders shall never end..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 4:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Drifting imbecille, your life must be a fiction then if you call the land that feeds you a fiction. You are even dumber than I thought, what a loser! If you have anything is your region, go there and let us hear word and stop perching the ground of Yorubaland for survival!
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol mumu chestbeater cant back up fictional accomplishments. You don't have evendice idiot that's why you can't wont post those imaginary quotes. Even your brothers know your lies too stupid to defend.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Unity in Nigeria is the biggest fraud, it's attempt to steal from others.

What Nigeria needs is respect! Respect of boundaries, values and culture!

The western world respect each other, this is why they are able to grow! UK is an example of what different ethic ethnic group can achieve when they respect each other. You hear Scottish breakfast and English breakfast, so is England more developed than Wales and you won't hear cries for federal govt to go and develop places that don't add much to the center.

Until Nigeria is modeled after UK, where the pound sterling in n.Ireland is different from Scotland and England or Wales, it will remain a giant fraud! You can't keep putting some strange people and cattle on the money Yoruba spend, when cow is food to us, or some women we have no idea who they are or care! We have our heroes we want on our money just as others should have theirs.

So why all the fake unity and lies just to steal from others? Let each nation hold its weight and shed the fraudulent unity just to claim Yorubaland.
NigerianSage:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Blue3k(m): 4:58am On Apr 20, 2020
wowcatty:
Drifting imbecille, your life must be a fiction then if you call the land that feeds you a fiction. You are even dumber than I thought, what a loser! If you have anything is your region, go there and let us hear word and stop perching the ground of Yorubaland for survival!

Lol are you still rambling mumu? You're just a foolish individual chest beating about imaginary accomplishments. Even your brothers know your lies are too stupid to defend. All your pathetic attempts to change subject wont work mumu. Your lies have been exposed.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2020
NigerianSage:

grin grin grin

Zombies are walking dead things
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 5:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Shush it already sore loser! What accomplishments are you talking about and which brother did I tell you about here, you this dumb drifter? You have lost your mind trying to defend lies. Go back to your region if you have what it takes to survive there and stop scavenging Yorubaland for survival.
Blue3k:

Lol are you still rambling mumu? You're just a foolish individual chest beating about imaginary accomplishments. Even your brothers know your lies are too stupid to defend. All your pathetic attempts to change subject wont work mumu. Your lies have been exposed.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by NigerianSage: 5:22am On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Zombies are walking dead things

Glad you know you are a ZOMBIE and you love the walking dead you see in the mirror every morning.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Blue3k(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
wowcatty:
Shush it already sore loser! What accomplishments are you talking about and which brother did I tell you about here, you this dumb drifter? You have lost your mind trying to defend lies. Go back to your region if you have what it takes to survive there and stop scavenging Yorubaland for survival.
[/s]

Lol keep rambling mumu you're just a foolish individual chest beating about imaginary accomplishments. Even your brothers know your lies are too stupid to defend. All your pathetic attempts to change subject wont work mumu. Your lies have been exposed.

wowcatty:
What are you talking about?

SW contributions alone is bigger than all other Nigeria regions combined!

Former finance minister Kemi Adeosun said 2 Yoruba states "Lagos and Ogun alone contributes 60% of the Nigeria's income" on purpose to let everyone know and nobody refuted it.
wowcatty:
You are out of your mind! Oil is not the main earner for Nigeria, that myth is long busted! Oil brings some income but can't be compared to what comes out of the two ports alone. Again, over 60% of the money Nigeria spends come from Yorubaland.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2020
NigerianSage:

Glad you know you are a ZOMBIE and you love the walking dead you see in the mirror every morning.
grin grin grin

It takes a zombie to support buhari
A lifeless dullard
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2020
You will post tire iddiot! See you spewing 'mumu' everywhere like a rubber room lunatic! Go and kill yourself, you are useless to yourself or anyone. Stop being a drag to others!
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol keep rambling mumu you're just a foolish individual chest beating about imaginary accomplishments. Even your brothers know your lies are too stupid to defend. All your pathetic attempts to change subject wont work mumu. Your lies have been exposed.

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Blue3k(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
wowcatty:
You will post tire iddiot! See you spewing 'mumu' everywhere like a rubber room lunatic! Go and kill yourself, you are useless to yourself or anyone. Stop being a drag to others!
[/s]

Lol keep rambling mumu you're just a foolish individual chest beating about imaginary accomplishments. Even your Yoruba brothers know your lies are too stupid to defend. All your pathetic attempts to change subject wont work mumu. Your lies have been exposed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (103) (Reply)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.