Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Shina Rambo Calls Out His Brother-in-law For Beating His Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Rambo Calls Out His Brother-in-law For Beating His Sister (669 Views)

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shina Rambo Calls Out His Brother-in-law For Beating His Sister by Rolecxxy: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Shina Adeleke, better known by his stage name Shina Rambo, took to Instagram to call out his brother-in-law for allegedly beating his sister and bringing his side chic into their home.

Shina’s sister, Folashade Adeleke shares a son named Kairo with @_kingchic. However, their union seems to be encountering some problems.

https://nijaplay.com/shina-rambo-calls-out-his-brother-in-law-for-beating-his-sister/
Re: Shina Rambo Calls Out His Brother-in-law For Beating His Sister by ylaa(f): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Shina Rambo sorry, a word is enough for the wise. If your brother in-law get sense e go call himself to order. Dem no dey tell blind man that rain dey fall.

Meanwhile, my country people, make una read the main gist about the Chinese Doctor wey enter we country.

The plan of the Nigerian govt. to bring in the 15 Chinese Doctors was to treat Abba kyari and Buhari since they can't travel outside to get medical treatment. Nigerians use una heads. But I pray that these evil Chinese Doctor inject them and their families with the real virus.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Exited As He Meets Me For The First Time / Nollywood Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead / 6 People You Won't Believe Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.